Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does muscle turn to fat?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does muscle turn to fat if you stop gyming?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Yes it does.

Also, if you eat too much beef you will turn into a cow.

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscle does not turn to fat. If you stop working out you will lose the muscle (slowly) and accumulate fat depending on level of activity, genetics, and diet.

The Pedantical

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who's really fat but he looks ripped because the fat in his arms look like huge biceps

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you eat like a horse and no longer work like a horse, you will get fat.

Semol

Reaction score
Of course if you stop exercise, your muscle turn into the
fat. workout is very important in maintain the muscle.

Jawid

Reaction score
haha !!!
of course not my friend... if you stop gym, stop exercising, eat too much, with time you will lose the muscle and you will gain fat !!!
but if you leave the gym but do some tiny(warming) exercise at home, it is enough to keep the muscle right on :)

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscle and fat are two different things,there's no way one is turning into the other as much as silver is turning into gold.

So muscles don't turn into fat if you stop training and fat don't turn into muscles if you start lifting,both are created and destroyed from the body for different reasons and from different stimulations.

The only reason you see once muscled guys getting fat after stop training is because the lack of stimulation slowly deprive them of their muscles and the fact that they keep eating the same amount of calories while burning only part of it lead to highter bodyfat.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok, I agree that muscle and fat are two different things, but they are interconvertible.

Protein turnover in the body is actually 24% of the body's daily energy expenditure. As this protein is turned over, if you're not exercising, a small portion of is it burned or converted to sugar or fat through the TCA cycle. That is not to say that your muscle becomes fatty, but that the breakdown products of losing muscle mass have many fates in the body. It may not be a significant contribution, but it can happen.

Collie

Reaction score
Hey buddy,
You are right saying. It is gonna turn to fat when you leave the gym and not doing proper exercise...... I think that you must do your best exercise and have some sort of the gym and walk also.....

East bay personal trainer

Last edited: