Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does mastrubating reduce muscle mass?

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi gus
I,ve heard that mastrubating reduce muscle especially on chest area.
I want some information.please help me.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
it increases muscle mass because you use muscle to masterbate, hence it is a form of exercise...

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthHurts said:
it increases muscle mass because you use muscle to masterbate, hence it is a form of exercise...
yeah thats right, im sure thats why u pheinix_met have sum noticable muscles on ur biceps

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthHurts said:
Yeah, but you negate your gains when you orgasm; wasted effort. Best thing to do is to tuck your member between your legs and leave it alone for all eternity.

Calypzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt it.

I masturbate frequently, and I haven't noticed a decrease in chest muscle. My forearm muscle is getting bigger, especially the right one.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i told you ur hands would go bigger, but i dont get it...wut does it have to do with the chest?

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I want to fit in a tight space I start furiously masturbating until i'm small enough to fit through
Georgey said:
yeah thats right, im sure thats why u pheinix_met have sum noticable muscles on ur biceps
I can see them from here

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
yes, it does decrease muscle mass - it also makes your palms hairy and you go blind

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Hand went to sleep?
Yes, I went blind got Aids and my hair fell out. Can we all stop talking about masturbation now please.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Well, Im cutting back and pumping up. Basically my weight is somewhat constant, sometimes it goes up and other times it goes down. Im loosing bf% and gaining MM.

Ive noticed a pattern, that after a week or so with no mastrubation, I crack under pressure and do it. This results in fat loss.

Could be something else that is at play there, because saying jerk off and loose fat is rediculous. However, I noticed that I loose some during the day when I go awol from my quit jerking off routine.

In any case, asking whether it affects MM is wrong. You have to quit jerking off, period. Jerking off kills the labido. To achieve maximum labido you have to not jerk off for several days, 3 to 5 for me, depending how much sleep/tired I am that week.

So it is not worth it to jerk it, when the whole point of being a man is having a lady killing labido. It affects everything you do, from your body language, and your mental attitude, to the way you interprit things.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FACT: Excessive masturbation causes bad cases of facial acne:eek: