Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Jodi Arias have BPD?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best predictor of BPD is daddy running away or dying at a young age. But for fear of feminists, a mainstream article is not allowed to say that.

The very first criteria the article lists, 1) Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment, is completely wrong as well. BPDs do the opposite; they create situations where abandonment is certain to occur. They can't live without abandonment. Killing the guy is actually a cementing of the abandonment feelings. Now she will always feel them.

I have a bpd ex who was involved in a murder, but it was a current boyfriend who killed an ex who had gotten drunk and decided - at the urging of a second ex - to go to their house at 2 am and talk her into going back to him. The guy who got killed was little, about 135 pounds, and the guy who urged him into going was a big guy, 300 pounds, and said he would protect him. Instead, he ran away immediately. Her live-in boyfriend beat him unconscious, then kicked him in the head until his neck broke. There were no witnesses, so he only got 8 years and served 3. They got back together after he got out, then he beat her up and went right back to jail.

I can't see my ex ever killing anybody herself. She would just manipulate a man into doing it for her.

I would lean more towards Arias being bipolar rather than borderline. It is likely she would get a professional diagnosis for both. But I think the bipolar disorder would be responsible for more of her behavior than BPD.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever... She's a psycho bytch, THE END.

BURN IN HELL, WH0RE!!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post by Bible Belt.

My personal opinion is that Arias's dx is comorbid. That being BPD, HPD and Bi Polar. Psychopath? Probably.

There is a cluster b thread that shows up on here nearly every week. Someone who has encountered an emotional vampire and does not know WTF to do after being vaccumed emotionally.

The red flags are out there and on this forum. Read, learn and be prepared so you don't end up a former shell of the man you once were.

Beware brothers.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
anyone who commits the acts as she has done, will have one or more personality disorders...its a given

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get real. The woman is a psychopath who suffers from anti-social personality disorder. Have you seen her on the stand and in interviews? Absolutely no remorse, pathological liar, void of any emotions, only upset because she got caught.

She stabbed the poor guy 30 times, slit his throat ear to ear, and for good measure shot him in the head. This was all premeditated. Then claimed self defense and said he was the attacker.

Complete psychopath with no conscience.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see the police interrogation room video where she's left alone and stands on her head? Her behavior is totally inappropriate to the situation. She's batsh1t crazy.

Bible_Belt said:
The best predictor of BPD is daddy running away or dying at a young age. But for fear of feminists, a mainstream article is not allowed to say that.

The very first criteria the article lists, 1) Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment, is completely wrong as well. BPDs do the opposite; they create situations where abandonment is certain to occur. They can't live without abandonment.
Yes I strongly concur with the symptomatology. Abandonment by the father is a common initiator of the abuse/neglect cycle. However, that's clearly the abusive personality disorder. Which is why I say that BPD is a shabby substitute for thorough diagnosis. IMO, what we call BPD is actually Common Three plus any number of other disorders at various degrees of severity.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is definately true. I've encountered 5-10 girls who I'm 100% sure are BPDs and they all had one thing in common: abandoned by their father who either left them or died - or had an abusive father who harassed them sexually or physically.

The sad thing about today is people tend to believe girls much more because they are portraited as innocent girls who would never lie. BPDs can take advantage of that and manipulate the hell out of unsuspecting peers who have no idea of the impending doom.