Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it really matter how many girls you've F*cked?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. What is everyone's purpose? Are you guys trying to find the right girl or just out there trying to beat your score? Honestly, I'm trying to find the right girl. I don't know what this thread is about. I guess I'm just curious. I heard some guys had f*cked more than 20 girls. Other more than a 100. Haven't you guys ever been with a really cool chick before? One that you just don't want to let go of? :confused:

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is definitely now a know it all thread. I need some new perspectives here.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer LTRs myself. But:
If you're going to settle down with one girl, she has to be compatable with you. You can't just grab the first one off the rack and hope she fits, so you need to get to know different girls that interest you. When the right one comes along, you will know it (if you've had some experience).

As far as bedding multiple women, if you're a young guy and haven't had much experience, it's not a bad idea to get some. Because when the right girl comes along you want to be able to please her, and not be fumbling around awkwardly and not know what to do.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a good healthy goal to want to do multiple girls (maybe at the same time, ;) )

But if you havent had much experience, highschool sucked, go for it in your 20's. See whats out there. To me it'd be a shame to have so much wasted opportunity.

It'd be a shame to have regrets at 35, that you didnt do more when you were younger.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate when guys try to compare you on how many girls they fuked. that's just stupid. i don't think it matters at all. i have turned down sex many times. so i could of had sex plenty. but it's only been twice that i've done it. doesn't change the fact that i can get women.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It matters if you're playing the HWDWTMRWL game: He Who Dies With The Most Roots Wins Life.

Do whatever that makes you happy. It's your life. Fvck what everyone else thinks.

Haven't you guys ever been with a really cool chick before? One that you just don't want to let go of?
Yes, but life has its own sense of humour and doesn't always let me have what I want.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Seriously. What is everyone's purpose? Are you guys trying to find the right girl or just out there trying to beat your score? Honestly, I'm trying to find the right girl. I don't know what this thread is about. I guess I'm just curious. I heard some guys had f*cked more than 20 girls. Other more than a 100. Haven't you guys ever been with a really cool chick before? One that you just don't want to let go of? :confused:
It doesn't matter how many girls you sleep with.

But having a high ratio of experiance can give the guy a wealth of experiance of the female mating dynamic and see what really makes them tick.

For example a guy married for 65 years to his first girl will probably go 'Bah women we will never understand them' - whilst the guy he is saying this to has banged over a 100 and simply shrugs.

But there are guys who study the mating dynamic who have had little partners and it gives them a wealth of information.

Usually also the guys who have small lay tally's are more often then not guys who will put up with poor behaviour from a women or make excuses for said behaviour since there pool of knowledges is limited.

On the other hand a guy with loads of experiance could probably spot a red flag a mile away.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
because my sex drive is through the roof. when i see an attractive girl i want to bone her, no questions asked. and i dont mind. it will probably go on like this until i either get tired of it or until i find a really cool girl to date. right now i got 3 plates developing

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Statistics, son. The higher the sample size, the closer you'd get to the true mean.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it matters to me because I enjoy sleeping with women. I enjoy eating *****. I enjoy seeing phat asses up close and in person! I enjoy sampling a variety of women, so yes it matters. It's not about proving I can get women, it's about getting the gotten girls ***** and enjoying that time.