Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it really get better for men with age?

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, a top tier 40 year old man will be have higher SMV than a top tier 20 year old man.
Is this why all the best 20 something women are marrying "top tier 40 year old men" and locking that **** down?
Is this why all young millionaire Christian Greys cait wait till they hit 40?
50 Shades was the best selling book of the decade precisely because it tapped into what most women want.
A rich, powerful, young man.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting old per se doesn't make one masculine, true. Neither does winning the lottery or striking it rich on the stock market/pro athlete and becoming a millionaire by 25
Actually winning does make you more masculine. When men succeed in competitive activities, their testosterone literally goes up. The loser's testosterone goes down. Are you actually trying to argue that successful pro athletes aren't more masculine?

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 Shades was the best selling book of the decade precisely because it tapped into what most women want.
A rich, powerful, young man.
Women may want a rich, powerful, young man; however, most rich powerful men are older :) That's a fact. Reality dictates what actions can be taken. Given a choice, will a woman in general want a rich, powerful older man OR a poor, not powerful, young man? There are many young men who work as bus drivers, cashiers at Walmart, factory workers, etc.. I don't see many girls falling head over heels for these guys. There's not enough rich, powerful young men to go around. There are more rich, powerful older men. But they too are rare, but more obtainable. At the end of the day, being a young attractive woman, is not that unique or rare.

Believe what you want. A lot of women believe that having a successful career, being the girl boss, independent, etc.. should get them the man of their dreams @ the ripe old age of 38; but that doesn't really work out that well for them.

What do men REALLY want? A lot of men would say a harem of young beautiful women.... But reality dictates that men can't really have that. Ultimate desire for both genders does not dictate what really happens in the real world. People ultimately choose among the best choices they can get.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the recent revelation about Hugh Hefner's bunnies. They ****ing hated the sick old creep.
But yet, they were willing to sleep with him. Go around the world and say they were his girlfriends; be his wife. Lick his wrinkled, nutt s@ck; etc.. etc.. These women were young and attractive. Out of billions of young men in the world these women could of chosen, why did these young women chose such an "old creep"???? And remember, Hugh had to hold "try outs" and "interviews" with many more women who "didn't make the cut" to be his girlfriend(s).

This is only one example, there are countless many more.... and throughout history.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not what the say or "some mindless poll". It's what they are doing. It's their actual dating activity. Comprende?
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

The OKCupid dataset: A very large public dataset of dating site users
First off, that's the reality of OKCupid ... since I'm not on there or other dating apps/sites (for good reasons such as them having mostly male users, predominantly undesirable women and unnatural way of connecting for and expressing romantic interest), it's as relevant to me as the reality of North Korea.
Secondly, what (most) people are doing vs what they wished they were doing (what the elites are actually doing) are 2 completely different things.
Actually winning does make you more masculine. When men succeed in competitive activities, their testosterone literally goes up. The loser's testosterone goes down. Are you actually trying to argue that successful pro athletes aren't more masculine?
I'm suggesting that a 35yrs pro athlete is more masculine than his version at 25. You can easily see that on their faces, take a look at Cristiano Ronaldo for instance, at 25 he looked like a boy ... unless you're a 14-15yrs old girl, you can't say he's more attractive than his 35yrs old version.

Attachments

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what's funny is how these stats are mostly about average men. I thought the idea behind SoSuave was to help men to become exceptional men. Why look at average men statistics?

No, it doesn't if you're an average man. But who wants to be an average man?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's getting worse for men.
Yes sir.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Box is the ultimate a
Look at the recent revelation about Hugh Hefner's bunnies. They ****ing hated the sick old creep.
End result was the same.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Testosterone is a key component for masculinity, but it's not the only ingredient

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playboy Bunnies were a hot item while Hefner was still alive. After his death, Playboy Magazine floundered and the Bunny Status dropped like a stone. Now these washed up bunnies are resentful for not getting the validation they crave and try to get attention by bad-mounting Hefner.
These girls are true 304s, hooking up with Hefner to leech on his status and get in his magazine, maybe even marry him. Sure, they all 'hated the old creep'.
Know your sources.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can look at ol Hugh Hefner in 2 ways...I mean,on the one hand he was shagging gorgeous fit birds a fraction of his age....on the other,he must have known they didnt really fancy him and it was all about $$$ and the associated fame...but he was still rattling em so...so its good on him and high fives or sad old git...maybe its both..dunno

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can look at ol Hugh Hefner in 2 ways...I mean,on the one hand he was shagging gorgeous fit birds a fraction of his age....on the other,he must have known they didnt really fancy him and it was all about $$$ and the associated fame...but he was still rattling em so...so its good on him and high fives or sad old git...maybe its both..dunno
nothing wrong with it. But you don't need to be Hugh hefner and be famous and rich
You can bang 18 year old hot Hungarian/Polish hookers here for about £90 if you want lol
Same thing

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing wrong with it. But you don't need to be Hugh hefner and be famous and rich
You can bang 18 year old hot Hungarian/Polish hookers here for about £90 if you want lol
Same thing
Youth and beauty is apparently only worth £90. How much is a successful, wealthy older man worth? I think a lot more than £90. Just a different perspective on things :)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every 'Playmate' willingly signed up for the privilege. Far as I know, no woman was ever coerced to become a Playmate and they could always leave if they didn't want to play by Hefner's rules. I cannot feel it in my heart to care about their plight of having 'lost themselves' trying to conform to the desires of old men in order to try and get their own celebrity status.

kuteguy

Reaction score
Playboy Bunnies were a hot item while Hefner was still alive. After his death, Playboy Magazine floundered and the Bunny Status dropped like a stone. Now these washed up bunnies are resentful for not getting the validation they crave and try to get attention by bad-mounting Hefner.
These girls are true 304s, hooking up with Hefner to leech on his status and get in his magazine, maybe even marry him. Sure, they all 'hated the old creep'.
Know your sources.
EXACTLY what I Was about to say ..

kuteguy

Reaction score
A 25 year who has accomplished these things IS MORE MASCULINE then someone that took 10 more years. Getting old doesn't make men more masculine. This is an extreme cope. Actually testosterone and physical stamina peak during the 20's. An alpha 25 year old will be that much better in ten years precisely because he is alpha.
Having been 25 myself, and also older (43), I would have to TOTALLY disagree. The masculinity I have now makes the 25yr old version of me seem like an infant (and I was good looking, successful, etc etc from my teen years, so it is not about that).

People that are actually masculine (Something that cant be measure by how much hair you have, your physical stamina, or bank balance, or testosterone level) know what I am talking about. Others will be chasing shadows ...

We are all going to get older one day, luckily, as the saying goes, men age like fine wine .. and women like milk ;-)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's getting worse for men. That abundance of 40 something unmarried women are ****ing much younger men, and it's exploding. Why? Because they can. Every virile young man has had affairs with hot 40+ year old MILFs and perfectly understand this.
The increase in men 18-25 having sex with 35+ women has been steadily going up since the 2000s, when I was in the 18-25 age range. It was starting to become a thing in the 2000s.

Most 40 something women, including 40 something women with children, are able to have sex with an 18-25 year old man rather easily. They won't get a long term commitment from him, but a 43 year old woman with 2 kids isn't looking for commitment from some 23 year old man.

They don't need your money and they certainly don't want "a powerful strong man" telling them what to do, which is precisely why they made it to 40 unmarried.
Most women get married before they turn 40. Most of the 40 year old unmarried women have been previously married. A woman turning 40 years old now is a Millennial. Even with the common narrative about Millennials not getting married, I would guess that most women born in 1983 or 1984 have been married at least once. Plenty of 1983-1984 born women who are single have been divorced.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what's funny is how these stats are mostly about average men. I thought the idea behind SoSuave was to help men to become exceptional men. Why look at average men statistics?

No, it doesn't if you're an average man. But who wants to be an average man?
I said that recently in another post, the biggest change I've noticed on this site in the last 10-15 years is that a lot of guys are complaining without putting in the work. It's like guys know all the RP talking points and tropes but when you ask them what they are doing to improve their situation they get defensive or they are not doing shyt.

The thread that Jesse made several days ago really exposed a lot of guys on here, In 2024 it's never been easier to get laid. It's easier to get laid in 2024 compared to 2014, compared to 2004. 4 Date rule? in 2024 doesn't exist, having to wait to marry a woman before you bang her? Unless you religious it doesn't exist. Having to take a girl even on a date before you bang her? it doesn't exist. 2024 The Game is completely different more than ever!

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2024 it's never been easier to get laid. It's easier to get laid in 2024 compared to 2014, compared to 2004. 4 Date rule? in 2024 doesn't exist, having to wait to marry a woman before you bang her? Unless you religious it doesn't exist. Having to take a girl even on a date before you bang her? it doesn't exist. 2024 The Game is completely different more than ever!
yes, Chad's get all the girls... and water is wet... not everyone can be a chad. even if guys worked on their "game" and every guy became an "expert", women would still only pick the top 5 to 10% of men. that's how they are conditioned in the west.