Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it really get better for men with age?

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care. My life does not revolve around how well I chase tail :)

apparently, it's all about the winners to you. I don't care about zero sum games. I'm here to see how everyone can benefit. :)
No you're 48 years old complaining, about women, at your age you should have already figured it out but you failed let me say it again YOU FAILED!
I'm not complaining. you are. you said average men are "soft AF" :) I'm defending them. yeah, I think I hit a nerve. I probably should stop. sorry.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard multiple women say that pendulous ballsacks are unattractive.
Scrotoplasty is always an option.
Or just removal, because if they dangle between your knees it's doubtful the sperm is still viable.
:zip:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not complaining. you are. you said average men are "soft AF" :) I'm defending them. yeah, I think I hit a nerve. I probably should stop. sorry.
To be fair, @Solomon sounds like the kind of dude who would call Jesus a failure.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, @Solomon sounds like the kind of dude who would call Jesus a failure.
Nope Cause Jesus actually did work, how many miracles did he perform? how many people did he heal? how many people did he inspire? and to top it off he beat death too while he was at. Jesus is a 1 iof 1 there will never be another Jesus

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
And he's handy with a leaf blower!

Nope Cause Jesus actually did work, how many miracles did he perform? how many people did he heal? how many people did he inspire? and to top it off he beat death too while he was at. Jesus is a 1 iof 1 there will never be another Jesus

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One online article said a mens sexual desirability peaks at 50, while a women's starts high at 18 and slowly drops from there.

Anyways, I think the 20–29-year range is rough for most men (myself included when I was that age) due to lack of resources and life experience. Most men are broke in their 20's.

30's were a little better since most men at this age have figured it out career wise and now have some cash.

It seemed to be easier in attracting younger women (early to mid 20's) than in the 20's.

What about men 45-55? Is it easier to attract a woman 10 to 15 years younger at 47 than it was at 35?

I am talking about men who are still in shape, not these other guys who was noticeably out of shape and go out in jogging pants and hoodies. My old boss once said, "Men become invisible to women (younger women) at aged 55. I have 9 years to go! haha
If you do the work then yes if not the hell no lmao. It gets worse. Choice is yours.

lubstur

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's getting a little confusing here now, you guys discerning "Peak" as in: Attracting More women (middle age) or attracting Prime women (early 20s)?