Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it make sense to sarge for new friends?

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as you can sarge for a new relationship with an HB, you can do the same with a friend. People say treat an HB just like you treat any guy. When I meet new guys I just say "see you around, it was good meeting you" or if he is cool and didn't annoy the fvck out of me, I'll tell him to meet me somewhere. A lot of the time, I will be introduced to new guys at parties, and if we get stuck talking to eachother we'll see if we have any interests in common etc..

I was wondering... from another thread, is seducing women, and making new friends, exactly the same? Like different goals completely, but same in the general sense?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never have enough buds. Having an eclectic collection of friends with varied interests definitely helps with having a selection of things to do or to guys to sarge with. Having different wingmen definitely helps in becoming a better wing commander or wingman yourself. :up:

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Fransisco, I know about the having lots of friends part, but thanks for bringing up the Wingman part. I do so much solo sarging it's crazy, I only tell my wings my plans along with a "be right back"

Okay that's two questions I need answered now.

Can the same techniques to sarge for women be used to sarge for new friends?Like DHV's, freeze outs, C+F, playing with their heads, teasing, DEV's, reading verbal IOI's, innuendo, story telling... to me it all seems natural to do this stuff with friends, but with women, there is a larger chance of screwing up...

What is a good way to become a better wingman/wing commander?

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for it. The more friends you have, the more connections you have and possible more introductions to their female friends.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making friends with other guys isn't nearly as complicated as with sarging women. To make friends with a guy you just need to find a common ground to generate comradre. I wouldn't exert the energy of all the BS, besides in the beginning other guys will just think you're an @sshole.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarging is just the term that's used around here to mean prospecting for pvssy. Getting good at the art of prospecting in general will take you many places in life. Growing your business, looking for suitable investments, looking for a house, looking for cool things to do, making friends, whatever the case may be.

Most people have a scarcity mentality, and as a result live their lives in a paradigm of fear. That mentality is what drives a lot of the AFC behaviors discussed on this forum. When people decide to play by the numbers, that's when they realize how foolish the scarcity mentality is. It's purely the result of doing a poor job of prospecting. In life, you have to sift through a lot of sh1t to find nuggets of gold, and most people are too lazy to do it.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ/PUA techniques are designed to work specifically with women, mainly because women are largely devoid of logic. It appeals to their emotions, which usually guide their actions.

However, certain techniques/theories such as social proof work with both genders.

I don't know your age group, but being C+F with a potential guy friend will more likely alienate him than just being cool and friendly.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what kind of "friends" you want. I know this sounds stupid but i divide my "friends" in three categories:
1. Real friends: People i've known for years and been through alot of **** together,happy,sad and life threatening moments (car crashes,terrible storms etc)
2. Friends: People i go out with,usually friends of my friends with which we have common interests.
3. Acquaintances: People i've talked to 3-5 times and we bump into eachother here and there.

Making guy friends does not require any startegy or "sarging".Key point is being in contact often with them,like for an example years ago i would go bowling or bb and find the same people in the alley/court,soon enough we were going out for beers and whatnot.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making guy friends is wicked easy. I made a few new buds going to a local pub regulary. Then it's just a matter of interests. It's easy relating to guys especially on surface level. THere's a plethora of things you can talk to guys about: Sports, cars, music, substance (alcohol, smoking, drugs), technical interests, women, video games. If you know a little bit about all these topics you're good to go.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
Just as you can sarge for a new relationship with an HB, you can do the same with a friend. People say treat an HB just like you treat any guy. When I meet new guys I just say "see you around, it was good meeting you" or if he is cool and didn't annoy the fvck out of me, I'll tell him to meet me somewhere. A lot of the time, I will be introduced to new guys at parties, and if we get stuck talking to eachother we'll see if we have any interests in common etc..

I was wondering... from another thread, is seducing women, and making new friends, exactly the same? Like different goals completely, but same in the general sense?
That's NETWORKING. A huge necessity in the Professional life of ANY man.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, alright, this concept is lost than.

The english language and NLP has poisoned our minds. This is why I post here and fvck with some of you guys so much, in life, things progress differently than online, so it's easier to express myself, whether you understand what I express or not.

tihash

DJ/PUA techniques are designed to work specifically with women, mainly because women are largely devoid of logic. It appeals to their emotions, which usually guide their actions.
Thanks for editing that since I read it last night. Though, I don't agree completely, women wouldn't understand men if they were totally illogical. They are guided greatly by emotions, but the emotions fuel the logic.

With men, it is the same. Logic has a greater impact, but logical emotions are what some call motivation.

I was asking for a DJ leader type of thinking. What Fransisco referred to as wing commander(old school sega genesis game:p)

I know that NLP works surprisingly well. Leading thoughts works if you can maintain the "I am the prize" mentality. Kino works on a subtle level(high fives, hand shakes, pats on back, head rubbing, punch on the arm), as well as a higher level, you ever play fight with somebody your friends for life.

GloriouslyInsane

I know this sounds stupid but i divide my "friends" in three categories:
1. Real friends: People i've known for years and been through alot of **** together,happy,sad and life threatening moments (car crashes,terrible storms etc)
2. Friends: People i go out with,usually friends of my friends with which we have common interests.
3. Acquaintances: People i've talked to 3-5 times and we bump into eachother here and there.
I understand what your saying there. It runs a little different for me. I place my friends in terms of our relationships, not the amount of time we spend together. There are guys I've bumped into everyday for a month partied, and run trains on girls, but we're only acquanntances. Other guys I speak to once a month, but it's always a warm welcome and we can laugh about the stupidest things and we have a great brotherly love connection.

Francisco d'Anconia

Making friends with other guys isn't nearly as complicated as with sarging women. To make friends with a guy you just need to find a common ground to generate comradre.
True, but why? Is it because we have so much experience with it? You first are introduced to male friends, well platonic friends let's say for arguments sake, at around the age of two when you can first understand the concept of emotions and logic being linked to somebody outside of your immediate nurturing environment as a child. You sit there as a kid and learn the most elite basics of friendship, but that is with males generally, you associate the games, and the mindset of a male, and society even forces you to ignore and even be disgusted by female practices.

Some guys though when they are still developing, say at the age of five when they enter the mainstream and are left alone without parental guidance, are introduced to an environemtn they are not preared for. Bullying, they adopt tendencies that are recognized throughout life, in kindergarten. These kids stay away from from all contact except for those kids who are exceptionally safe playmates... let's call them aspiring AFC's.

Latinoman

That's NETWORKING. A huge necessity in the Professional life of ANY man.
Precisely. Networking, I hadn't thought of that term. What is the best way to go about networking?

Practicing subtle techniques on women is good, but you lose your target pretty quickly. Attempting the same technique on a male for indirect game, has worked wonderfully for me. I'm trying to get other people's opinions on the subject.

tihash

being C+F with a potential guy friend will more likely alienate him than just being cool and friendly.
Have you ever teased a friend? It works EXACTLY the same with women, the same limits, the same kinds of conversations, laughs, eye locks, pauses, and c0ckiness. Making him laugh is still not the whole game, neither is establishing the top spot. As long as you establish equal grounds and make the other person recognize at least a portion of what they bring to the table your C+F did it's job.

Francisco d'Anconia

I wouldn't exert the energy of all the BS, besides in the beginning other guys will just think you're an @sshole.
Not true. Other guys will think your an a$$shole possibly, but unless you make an actual challenge that may destroy their chances of reaching a goal that they have in mind, the a$$hole behaviour will in fact come in with a strong presence, and command respect. Whether that be fear, comradery, or mutual acceptance, is a different matter entirely.

Life-Trainee

It's easy relating to guys especially on surface level. THere's a plethora of things you can talk to guys about: Sports, cars, music, substance (alcohol, smoking, drugs), technical interests, women, video games. If you know a little bit about all these topics you're good to go.
It is the same for women. Different subject matter though, but it is definitely easy to get a basic concept... ever run a BF destroyer after you stopped a girl while biting your fingers and ask for advice on skin care? It's hard if you don't know next to squat, but the girl gets WAYYYY into the conversation.

Same goes for guys imo if you can get them talking about what they know about your good.

Does anybody understand where I am heading with this?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What i found was; it's easyer to pickup a gurl (get her phone no.) then it is to get a guy friend in the same maner. I have no idea why.

Guys are usually happy with the friends they have and very rarly let anybody else in their circle. This has been my downfall for years, and it took me close to 2 years just got get in one guys circle....

(obviously i don't go around using NPL or some other junk on people....i'm tlaking about just a regular meet/conversation type of thing....)

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy of mine practically engineers his social circles. He only lets those people in whom he considers "below" him on some level.

Back in the AFC days i seemed to be more welcome, bleh...

You probably wanna avoid people like that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
True, but why? Is it because we have so much experience with it?
No, like I said it's not difficult. The reason is because we don't want to fvck our buds.

flippinfreak said:
Not true. Other guys will think your an a$$shole possibly, but unless you make an actual challenge that may destroy their chances of reaching a goal that they have in mind, the a$$hole behaviour will in fact come in with a strong presence, and command respect. Whether that be fear, comradery, or mutual acceptance, is a different matter entirely.
This Alpha BS is over rated. Do you think it is such a huge payoff by jockying for Alpha status or fighting for respect? I don't know if it's an age thing but with guys my age we don't waste time dealing with guys we have to command respect from. Just sounds as if they are a bunch of @ssholes themselves, too worried about status from their peers.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look.. all this stuff about NLP, C&F, etc....that's often secondary when it comes to anyone. The biggest thing is APPROACH, APPROACH, APPROACH. In that sense, sarging works with men and women. The more peeps you meet, the more opportunities you have for friends.

The elements of DJ I've successfully applied in widening my circle of friends are to get over approach anxiety in meeting new people, and don't take crap if someone's acting childish. Things are certainly better for me now than before.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life-Trainee said:
Buddy of mine practically engineers his social circles. He only lets those people in whom he considers "below" him on some level.

Back in the AFC days i seemed to be more welcome, bleh...

You probably wanna avoid people like that.
You DEFINETELY want to avoid people like that. People who do this are sociopaths. They form people around them to act as cult members or followers and usually manipulate those people to their will and desire. If you see signs of someone around you who acts like that with others, chances are they will try and use you at some point as well. You have been WARNED!