Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does it ever happens to you to feel slightly negative or depressed?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats probably the moment of my life where Im having the most social success, I have sex at reasonable intervals and flirt and kiss with good looking girls almost every weekend, I get likes on facebook for my pictures with those girls and other girls which see me, accept me and give me great feedbacks.

I dress totally better than the past and I feel like Im in the "cool guys" group in social gatherings, I easily get to know new people and they like to deal with me but at the same time I feel lost.

Im approaching my 30s and still dont know for sure whats gonna be my future, I have many options which space from studying further and work for the gov or invest the money I saved in the last 10 yrs and buy share of bars and restaurants however there is something that I feel I miss.

I have no shame to admit that I wasted the last 6-7 years in bvllsh1t and got nothing out of it in terms of relationships or work and now it seems like the patient observer came to remind me how I was wrong not to chose a standard path which would have led me to more safe waters.

To that add a receiding hairline which shows itself anytime I make my hair shorter than a medium haircut..as to remind me that Im not a kid anymore and my bvllsh1t quote is almost full.

I also noticed few little things that taken singularly means nothing but togheter does, I take lot of risks despite realizing the potential conseguences and the low pay wheter is in conquering girls or taking actions, few years ago I would have never sit on the bed with pants used to sit while now I get up and I have breakfast with those same clothes, I drink alchool whenever I want in company and eat junk food with satisfaction while at the same time pushing weights at the gym that would have scared me to try even a single year ago.

Not sure if something got messed up in my head, its depression or somekind of death wish.

Btw litteraly ANY girl rewards me for wrong unmoral behaviour which is great in the short term but definitely not in the long one.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a receeding hair line. Embrace it and buzz your head. Women like the velvet feeling of the remaining short hair. Plus it looks tougher.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man the hair line is not that hugh problem, I named it cause its just a reminder..

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Thats probably the moment of my life where Im having the most social success, I have sex at reasonable intervals and flirt and kiss with good looking girls almost every weekend, I get likes on facebook for my pictures with those girls and other girls which see me, accept me and give me great feedbacks.

I dress totally better than the past and I feel like Im in the "cool guys" group in social gatherings, I easily get to know new people and they like to deal with me but at the same time I feel lost.
All awesome things, it sounds like you have come a long way. So why did you mention below the last 6-7 years have been bullshvt? Sounds like you have made a bunch of connections and relationships. At the same time, all the stuff you mentioned is external validation. People are conditioned to always be striving for something and chasing happiness. Then once the person gets there they wonder why they don't feel fulfilled. That fulfillment needs to start from the inside because what happens if this all goes away.

Who Dares Win said:
Im approaching my 30s and still dont know for sure whats gonna be my future, I have many options which space from studying further and work for the gov or invest the money I saved in the last 10 yrs and buy share of bars and restaurants however there is something that I feel I miss.
A man needs a mission that he believes in. This will provide purpose in his life and not make things feel so empty.

Who Dares Win said:
I have no shame to admit that I wasted the last 6-7 years in bvllsh1t and got nothing out of it in terms of relationships or work and now it seems like the patient observer came to remind me how I was wrong not to chose a standard path which would have led me to more safe waters.
You think you would feel better if you took safer waters? I doubt it. Tons of miserable people in those safe waters asking the same questions and wishing they would have chose the riskier path.

Who Dares Win said:
I also noticed few little things that taken singularly means nothing but togheter does, I take lot of risks despite realizing the potential conseguences and the low pay wheter is in conquering girls or taking actions, few years ago I would have never sit on the bed with pants used to sit while now I get up and I have breakfast with those same clothes, I drink alchool whenever I want in company and eat junk food with satisfaction while at the same time pushing weights at the gym that would have scared me to try even a single year ago.
Not sure if I see the problem. Unless you are destroying yourself with drugs and crap food, who cares? This is stuff you assigned negative meaning to. Assign a different meaning to it.

Who Dares Win said:
Not sure if something got messed up in my head, its depression or somekind of death wish.

Btw litteraly ANY girl rewards me for wrong unmoral behaviour which is great in the short term but definitely not in the long one.
What do you consider amoral behavior?

This is a lot of negative thinking. Do you practice giving gratitude for things in your daily life? Thinking positive? You can change your thought patterns by making it a habit. Thoughts will then effect your emotions.

Another way to get outside of yourself and problems is to give. Charities, random acts, small things. Just make it a habit to do one thing a day where you give and expect nothing in return. It will totally change your focus.

Just a couple ideas

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

To that add a receiding hairline which shows itself anytime I make my hair shorter than a medium haircut..as to remind me that Im not a kid anymore and my bvllsh1t quote is almost full.

So what's your end game? Why did you join this site?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LorenzoVonM said:
All awesome things, it sounds like you have come a long way. So why did you mention below the last 6-7 years have been bullshvt? Sounds like you have made a bunch of connections and relationships. At the same time, all the stuff you mentioned is external validation. People are conditioned to always be striving for something and chasing happiness. Then once the person gets there they wonder why they don't feel fulfilled. That fulfillment needs to start from the inside because what happens if this all goes away.

A man needs a mission that he believes in. This will provide purpose in his life and not make things feel so empty.

You think you would feel better if you took safer waters? I doubt it. Tons of miserable people in those safe waters asking the same questions and wishing they would have chose the riskier path.

Not sure if I see the problem. Unless you are destroying yourself with drugs and crap food, who cares? This is stuff you assigned negative meaning to. Assign a different meaning to it.

What do you consider amoral behavior?
By amoral behaviour I consider all those behaviours that are selfish, against social rules and borderline cruel which comes more and more natural to me, for example last week a girl didnt want to have sex so I opened the light, throw her clothes to her and told her to get the fvck out in the middle of the night with no bus working and after she asked please many times I opened the door and pushed her outside.

She came back crying few minutes later and I told her she could have sleep in the sofa or on the ground like the b1tch she is...you know what happened she came back the following day and we did it raw dog on the kitchen table.

Or sometime some friend introduce me girls in the evening and if I sense they play hard to get or think they are better than me, I start to neg them very harshly, about their families their social status and income I call them meat balls or cheesburger powered fatties then against all sense they stop behaving like b1tches and reward me with kindness or even same night sex.

And so on, anytime I try to be a good guy they make their best to turn me into some kind of scumbag.

Falcon said:
So what's your end game? Why did you join this site?
There's no end game apart figure out whats wrong and fix it.

When I joined this site I just wanted to have more control on my dating life and possibly avoid months long dry spells, anyway the social dynamics I learned in this site modified much more my thinking processes on a 360 degrees rather than just on dating, the way I behave in dating now its probably the result of my change in global mindset.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of sounds depressing to be honest.

I sometimes think that's why I haven't lost my virginity yet because it will become some external validation driven to bang as many girls as possible and I don't want that.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it depression has alot less to do with situation than some people think. Sure you can be depressed from situational things like a breakup, but stuff like food and just health can cause depression also. Things are going good for me too, and i'll feel the same way sometimes. I'll eat a couple healthy meals, workout, get a little sun and it'll go away. Sometimes I take advantage of the low energy levels and catch up on sleep. It's all good dude take it in stride. I saw you mentioned you eat junk food and it doesn't matter, you're at the age where food is beginning to matter. If I eat junk food I feel physically bad, in such a way that I could confuse it for depression...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
things have value to what it means to you, I know what you mean since well I will hit 30 this year still and i'm thinking a lot about what I did till now and what I should be doing, still trying to work on my problems here and there, most of time is my lack of action I try to change.

don't know if you problem is the old self giving insight of your new self seeing the changes happening and you feel like it shouldn't be right, I don't think it depression, as long you still want to have sex and have fun sometimes it will be hardly depression, what I think is when you are alone you start to think about all things you did and what you do now, and you think you are doing or something wrong, I know when I was young more like 14-18 I was thinking on this age I would be married, with children working in a nice job I like and getting enough money to ahve a confortable life, diferently from now a guy who even though is ok on money don't have a good work, what I do now will not work in the future, so I stay in the mid of going to another college degree or keep saving up and hope for some side job to work.

thing is I think you just need to find a middle ground for how you will deal with the old and new, see what old dreams can still be used and find new dreams to work on.

@samthehobit

funny si you are young my first time was around your age, and I liked her, but it didn't worked well since after about 3 weeks we was trying she had to move to another town with her family so we just let all go, and thinking now maybe it wouldn't work anyway, and i'm the kind of guy who even if the woman are showing she is interested on me I would do nothing because I was not interested, and only think I regreat now was getting more experience when I was younger to deal with girl now, maybe things would be diferent maybe not, but I jsut hoped I ahd more experience, jsut do what you think will work for you not what the external presure says so, if you want to bang several do so if not don't but do it based on what you want

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you sound like a total douchebag