Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does holding hands work for you?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't get into girls' mind, but I don't understand why girls won't hold my hands. They absolute hate that with ME.

I am afraid to hold a girl's hand after 3 failed attempts.

First I met a chick, went to her place, we cuddled, I went for her neck, then kissing, and then she pushed me off said "We're just watching a movie tonight". She was OK with me making out afterwards and doing EVERYTHING BUT holding hands. She would just move her hand away and etc. In public I grabbed her hand once - she jerked it off IMMEDIATELY. Like, highly rejective. We were just messing around, not GF/BF.

Then another chick was all over me and I went for her hand in a public bar and she jerked my hand off!

Then third time I don't remember what happened, but we made out and I grabbed her to hand to lead her somewhere and she jerked it off!!

WHATS UP WITH THAT?

Do you only hold girl's hand in private?

Only after you established you are GF/BF?

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hands must be really dry and nasty then. Try using some nice smelling lotion.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to hold a girls hand? Whats the big deal with hand holding?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you done up to that point kino wise to gain rapport?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holding hands is for the puppydog love stage. after you have slept with her quite a bit and when you two are constantly kissing, cuddling and alot and can't get enough of each other. then hold their hand in public.

a woman has to be smitten with you before she lets go of her fear of pda.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
What have you done up to that point kino wise to gain rapport?
Kissing.

I think you guys are SO fake. Everyone says do hold hanging asap to get rapport and then someone like posts something that goes against that and suddenly the attitude of everyone here is "Oh, you got it wrong! We never said that!"

And my hands are FINE. I was complemented about my hands.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotta jerking off going on. You should be happy!

Just kidding.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Kissing.

I think you guys are SO fake. Everyone says do hold hanging asap to get rapport and then someone like posts something that goes against that and suddenly the attitude of everyone here is "Oh, you got it wrong! We never said that!"

And my hands are FINE. I was complemented about my hands.
Alright I see your problem, your mistaking when to touch hands and when to hold hands. Touching hands (briefly) is great for initial kino to build rapport. However, holding hands is a very intimate thing which is shown between people who have more than just basic rapport between one another, it's done when people are comfortable and secure with one another.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Francisco is right.
Holding hands is NOT kino.
Kino=kinesthetic -> kin = move (Greek).
It's like you're saying she is ONLY yours.
She won't let you do that before you have sexually pleased her.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with laying claim on a woman before you have slept with her - she obviously doesn't think you're much of a catch if she rejects the hand-holding.

Rarely would a woman reject anything you do if they like you.

What's worse, trying to hold her hand or trying to stick your pecker in her mouth? Forget those people saying women will only hold hands after you have 'satisfied' them. That is rediculous.

It may be the way you're trying to hold her hand - if it's done in a pathetic or innapropriate way that allows for rejection they may reject it. If you're doing it in a manly sort-of leading way and grab a firm hold.. they won't reject it - how can they? Just grab a confident tight hold and they will submit if they like you! If not...... just kick 'em to the kurb, they can't think much of you.

The Muscly Jerk

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
There's nothing wrong with laying claim on a woman before you have slept with her - she obviously doesn't think you're much of a catch if she rejects the hand-holding.

Rarely would a woman reject anything you do if they like you.

What's worse, trying to hold her hand or trying to stick your pecker in her mouth? Forget those people saying women will only hold hands after you have 'satisfied' them. That is rediculous.

It may be the way you're trying to hold her hand - if it's done in a pathetic or innapropriate way that allows for rejection they may reject it. If you're doing it in a manly sort-of leading way and grab a firm hold.. they won't reject it - how can they? Just grab a confident tight hold and they will submit if they like you! If not...... just kick 'em to the kurb, they can't think much of you.

The Muscly Jerk
But they are OK with having sex and making out in front of others....but not holding hands?!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
But they are OK with having sex and making out in front of others....but not holding hands?!
From many of your past posts it sounds as if you typically sarge women who don't want an emotional commitment. A lot of these women can easily make out with or bed guys without having any attachment while just wanting to be physical with you. I think the term used around here is "hors."

Call them what you like, the fact is that you can assume just so much if they choose to make out or bed you without knowing anything about you. That's where the emotion comes in. Without that emotion, there's no need to hold hands.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
From many of your past posts it sounds as if you typically sarge women who don't want an emotional commitment. A lot of these women can easily make out with or bed guys without having any attachment while just wanting to be physical with you. I think the term used around here is "hors."

Call them what you like, the fact is that you can assume just so much if they choose to make out or bed you without knowing anything about you. That's where the emotion comes in. Without that emotion, there's no need to hold hands.

They don't see me as BF material. They are not *****s, but when it comes down to like Mr. Hot Playboy then they are totally fine with becoming a ***** for just one night.

They are emotional with OTHER guys. Plus, all I want it sex anyway. Many good women are willing to give it even if I use them just for that.

However, i don't understand hand touch... you can shake a hand, and hold a hand. You can try to rub it but its just ODD for me. I rub other places on their bodies! Thighs, asses, waists, necks...but rubbing and touching a HAND?

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never try to hold a girls hand, when walking or engaging in pedestrian activities before you have been dating/seeing each other for a while. Its a pretty public display affirming your involvement. Its basically saying 'yes, we are an item'. Not the kind of thing you do the first few times you hang out and before you basically know each other.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
They don't see me as BF material. They are not *****s, but when it comes down to like Mr. Hot Playboy then they are totally fine with becoming a ***** for just one night.

They are emotional with OTHER guys. Plus, all I want it sex anyway. Many good women are willing to give it even if I use them just for that.

However, i don't understand hand touch... you can shake a hand, and hold a hand. You can try to rub it but its just ODD for me. I rub other places on their bodies! Thighs, asses, waists, necks...but rubbing and touching a HAND?
Yeah, I know that all you want is sex. So do you have a hand fetish?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cpddavis said:
I would never try to hold a girls hand, when walking or engaging in pedestrian activities before you have been dating/seeing each other for a while. Its a pretty public display affirming your involvement. Its basically saying 'yes, we are an item'. Not the kind of thing you do the first few times you hang out and before you basically know each other.
I thought so... Damn these awkward moments bring me down!

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to hold hands with girls but then they get attached to you. OR they push it away and say no. if they hold hands with u, then they are really into u. i tried to hold this one girls hand and she pushed it away and said NO I WANT TO TAKE IT SLOW. i dont even bother nemore

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell. I've held hands with girls on first dates. It makes it easier to direct them where you want them to go and if she's walking too slow, it's a good way to make her a$$ keep pace with you. It's not that big of a deal. If you're on a date feel free to hold her hand or put your arm around her all you want. You're a man, you're showing other guys that this girl is with you. You're also showing other girls that this probobly isn't your sister so to avoid confussion please don't hit on me infront of my date, instead wait till she goes to the bathroom and slide me your number. There are no secrets about it, there's no good or bad time to do it. It's just basic interactions between humans.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a novelty man...

Now it just grates on me when girls try to act all affectionate after sex... or when they want to do the hold hands things... it seems like its the majority though from my experience... I remember one of my older chicks I had though who had the same mindset as me though... after we fvck, it's time to sleep, lol... and, who needs to hold hands, lol... I need to find some more of that breed!