Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Facebook game just not work on girls you don't know that well?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've been researching Facebook game and I've tried a few openers. These were mainly on chicks I knew in High School, but haven't talked to since... Stuff like...

"You're into Anime? That's kinda dorky, but I can live with it I guess".

Just something non-threatening that doesn't kiss their ass, nor shows interest.

It's based off a formula for openers I found in this one Facebook guide or something.

However, for me, it hasn't worked. I've tried that type of opener on atleast 4 chicks and I just don't end up getting a response in the end.

So can Facebook game actually work if I don't already know her that well?

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, had nothing with chicks that I have known for a while.

Most of my success came when I met chick out in the real world for the first time who know the people I'm with. They sent a friend request to me but I didn't accept - I responded by sending a quick private message and got the date after a 2/3 message exchanges. This worked on more than one occasion.

Another good one is if they are in your friends list, is to ignore them when they chat to you online, only to reply a couple of days later by private message keeping it short and leaving 2/3 days before responding - online chat is a fail.

The only use of FB is a second chance to get a date with women you have interacted with in the field, but for whatever reason didn't get their number.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duracell_Bunny said:
Same here, had nothing with chicks that I have known for a while.

Most of my success came when I met chick out in the real world for the first time who know the people I'm with. They sent a friend request to me but I didn't accept - I responded by sending a quick private message and got the date after a 2/3 message exchanges. This worked on more than one occasion.

Another good one is if they are in your friends list, is to ignore them when they chat to you online, only to reply a couple of days later by private message keeping it short and leaving 2/3 days before responding - online chat is a fail.

The only use of FB is a second chance to get a date with women you have interacted with in the field, but for whatever reason didn't get their number.
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Back when I used to go to college, I would sometimes ask a chick for her Facebook. Then she would accept it, and sometimes talk to me... But lately, being stuck at home with no car, I've had to resort to meeting chicks I haven't really seen in person for a while... These are all chicks on my friend lists that I knew from HS BTW.

I guess, it really doesn't work if you never knew the chick that well.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my GF on Facebook. I would see her post through a common friends posts. I would always comment something funny and she would always post back and fourth. After a particularly heavy day of hilarious posting I friended her and she accepted. Now she could see me post where I was going and where I had been checking into. Mind you this girl is absolutely gorgeous so I did put a bit of time and energy into gaming her, and giving her good "facebook".. lol. Then I posted some DHV pics of be doing cool stuff like diving, hanging with friends. I asked her out in private message shortly after, she denied. I didnt sweat it at all, just kept gaming her like before. Then she posted on one of my "going somewhere" posts saying that was a cool spot and that she used to go there when she lived in the area. So I invited her again and she came with two bodyguards... cute ones. We hit it off and have been inseparable ever since.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
"I've had a crush on you for years."

ElStud said:
Well, I've been researching Facebook game and I've tried a few openers. These were mainly on chicks I knew in High School, but haven't talked to since... Stuff like...

"You're into Anime? That's kinda dorky, but I can live with it I guess".

Just something non-threatening that doesn't kiss their ass, nor shows interest.

It's based off a formula for openers I found in this one Facebook guide or something.

However, for me, it hasn't worked. I've tried that type of opener on atleast 4 chicks and I just don't end up getting a response in the end.

So can Facebook game actually work if I don't already know her that well?

I just saved your virginity OP.

If you don't try this you are a phaggot