Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does DYD work for college too?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
no

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it will, whats so diffrent about college?:confused:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel as if a college girl can't be picked up easily.
Frat Parties = limited to just Frat Guys usually gettin the girl. Classroom = just studyin, thats all.
Apartment Parties = if u know nobody ur ****ed.
I'm really hyped up about David D's system(NOTE: I studied it once in H.S. and actually started to become funny, but hated his program after a while since the ****y and Funny didn't go to well. I listen to his program a year later again and hey, it is better than i thought.) But I just feel as if College Pick up is extremely hard.
:eek:

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
College is easy :)
You're creating excuses to not go out and pick up girls. You are creating your own limitations, STOP doing this as soon as you can. Instead, ask yourself "How do I get where I want to be?"

Frat parties limited to just frat guys getting the girl, WTF?? I don't know about the US but this isn't usually the case over here. If you have some friends there, just go with them and start meeting more and more people when you're there.
Classroom is indeed just for studying, but don't you ever have a lunch at college or get eyecontact with girls in your class so you can start a conversation with her afterwards?
As for appartment parties, just walk in and start getting to know people, they're having a party, if you know how to have fun they usually love to have you there!

Instead of thinking that it's really hard, realize that it's just as hard as anywhere else. It never gets any easier than college, actually.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if college is so bad than just start with easy cold approaches lol

Reaction score
Classrooms are the easiest place to run game. What in the flying 7-4-7 f*ck are you talking about!?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
college girls are unbelievably easy ! Are you kidding ?

Granted not all girls are willing to give it out, but most single girls want a hook-up.......they want sex ! Play your cards right and you can get it. I went to an apartment party and two couples that met that night hooked up in the same bathroom !

If you dont have friends obviously you wont get invited to parties. If you complain about no good parties, then u need to make friends. You dont get invited to parties w/o friends.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frat parties limited to just frat guys getting the girl, WTF??
Youre forgetting where fraternity men have social status, where GDIs don't.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You create social status by getting to know the frat guys. You don't need to be a part of their group, or at least you don't over here.

What's a GDI?

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F is a tool, nothing more

doing only C&F will not "work" for you

think of it like a gun... sure, you can shoot it, but you have to

make sure the barrels clean, (you're presentable)

it's loaded, (you have more interesting things to say than just C&F)

your safetyis off (your limiting beliefs are nonexistent)

you're holding it right (YOUR BODY LANGUAGE)

and you've aimed it properly (maybe it's just the wrong girl... but like aiming, you won't get good at it without PRACTICE)

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:) Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Its just that when I read the "huge" college post by crazykid, I thought it was going to be a piece of cake when I entered school. I thought, "Hey, I think I can finally pick up chicks, the 1st week." Yes, I did gain some social status, but the problem was that my female success was almost 0. Only one lay(ONS). Even at Frat Parties, I could dance with some girls, but the problem was that either after they wanted nothing to do with me, or when I talked to them, they just didn't want to. I just feel like its gettin to the point that i've almost given up, hopefully David D's program can atleast get me to a positive mindset.

Guerrero

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you approach a women, dont' think about sh*t! Don't think about how bad your breath might be, how scrawny you are compared to some of the other guys, how unattractive you think you are. how she wouldn't go out with you because you don't think she'd find you attractive, how you really don't have much money or a nice car, how stupid you might come off, saying something stupid, or how you might make an ass out of yourself.

Just do it! Approach! F*ck it if you win or lose! Que Sera Sera!

It's better than not doing anything and just thinking about all night what could have been.

So my advice, clear your mind. Don't think. Do.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see how difficult college can be...When I went to visit my friends, there were people on the street that told us where the parties were, and I didnt even know these people! The girls are easy too, all you gotta do is go up and talk to them during a party, and you can get at them when they are acting crazy on the street too...Try being in real life and try getting at these girls, you gotta work hard to get opportunities...College is just making friends with people to get connects to parties, its that simple...If you are so concerned about frat parties, do what my friend does and make friends with guys in frats so they will let you in all the time....I couldnt be at a place like that, I prolly wouldnt do any school work and I would be partying and smashing girls all the time...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by wiggadude
What is DYD? Destroy your D.i.c.k?
more like double your dating which in his case is something like

2 x 0 = 0 :(