Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does creating a fake POF account serve any purpose?

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a few threads here where guys have made fake accounts with pictures of men who they believe are attractive to females.

I feel like doing it just to see what the reactions are and the world of being a guy who women fall on their knees for. I consider myself to be attractive but not to the point where I can get away with having poor game. Poor game = no pvssy for me. I know some dudes who have terrible game but get pvssy purely on their looks alone.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are gonna make a fake pof account, make one with a hot chick. you will get 1000 afc emails that almost all look identical. this will give you ideas on how to be different, and for your emails to stand out.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True story

My buddy just found out his girlfriend was cheating on him(monday), so he made a pof account on tuesday and banged his first girl last night. He's gonna be cleaning up house (he looks like Jason Statham but a bit thicker)

Pof is easy for easy sluts an *****s

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
if you are gonna make a fake pof account, make one with a hot chick. you will get 1000 afc emails that almost all look identical. this will give you ideas on how to be different, and for your emails to stand out.
Might just do that.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
its quite an eye opener when you do it, womne really do come on to good looking guys, they dont need game to attract women, those whosay looks dont matter are talking out of their arses