Does Cell Tech really work? Answers inside!

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought a 7lb container of Cell Tech. I decided to give it a shot because currently I'm a sophmore and play on the jv football team as MLB and FB. However, I'm only 155 lbs, so I know that if I want to get any playing time next year on varsity, at MLB or FB, I'll have to put on quite a bit of weight.

So, this is what I'll do. Our season ends tuesday, so I'll start using it wednesday (don't want to risk gettin dehydrated or muscle soreness during the game). I'll use it exactly as directed, taking 2 servings for the first 5 days (morning and after lifting), and only 1 serving/day after.

I'll report my results every week.

So, as of right now, before using Cell Tech, my maxes are:

Bench Press: 175
Back Squat: 265
Power Clean: 180
dips (BW): 25
pullups (BW): 12

I'm not including things like curls because I never max out on those. And those I included, are the things I work on the most.

So, wednesday I'll bump this up for what'll be the first day of Cell Tech for me. Time to find out if its really worth what I paid for it (got it on Ebay, so I paid $50 for 7 lbs).

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The supplement industry has to be one of the best up and coming business to get into. I'd like to get my own name brand and sell $5 worth of creatine and dextrose for $20 with a hyped up name...it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Yes, cell tech will give you the same results as using creatine and dextrose. You'll gain muscle mass. Throw in some 1-test or 4ad and you'll get even bigger.

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh*t dude, you saved me $30! At first I was ready to flame you saying things like "ya, cell tech sucks, did I ask you that? go away..." But then I clicked on the link, and wow, those forums are amazing. I spent a couple of hours looking at those forums, and well, it seems as if cell tech really is crap.

So I went to GNC, took the cell tech back, and got American Stamina for $30 less, and it has 20 more servings than cell tech. So, thanx, you just saved me some money.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FBGangsta
Holy sh*t dude, you saved me $30! At first I was ready to flame you saying things like "ya, cell tech sucks, did I ask you that? go away..." But then I clicked on the link, and wow, those forums are amazing. I spent a couple of hours looking at those forums, and well, it seems as if cell tech really is crap.

So I went to GNC, took the cell tech back, and got American Stamina for $30 less, and it has 20 more servings than cell tech. So, thanx, you just saved me some money.
No problem. At least someone on this forum doesn't flame me. Yes, BB.com is a great forum, just stay out of the sex, teen, and misc. sections and you should be alright.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bb.com is a great site, but it has become a big joke on other bb and fitness related sites. Too many hijacked threads arguing over juvenile crap.

i don't buy anything from GNC, because most of the stuff they sell is overpriced vitamins. Many of their supplements are crap.

Find a local supplement store or visit some places on the net, you can get tons more for your money.

as far as cell tech and the supplement industry, yeah it's a big joke, it really isn't worth the price.

BUt after reviewing everything, the SUPPLEMENT industry is no different then any other industry.

Look at music, napster became popular because people got tired of paying 20 bucks for a CD.

It costs pennies to produce a CD, yeah, there are prices to pay, but at 20 bucks a pop, they are overpricing everything.

Look at CARS.

They've gone from 15, 000 bucks to 35,000 bucks or more on avg these days.

Inflation my azz, it didn't go up that much in ten years.

Check out Gas prices, there is a new excuse every freaking week on why it kept going up.

One weekend over the summer it went up 25 cents where i'm at, at every gas station.

Then over the next month it slowly went down, papers were praising, GAS PRICES are lowering.

And i'm like, THEY WENT UP 25 cents in two days a month ago, yet they have gone down only 10 cents in one month.

And dont' get me started about stocks, the ENRONS and WORLD COMS of the world.

And then there are all those EXERCISE MACHINES on late night tv.

LOSE 20 pounds in one month on my "5 minute AB machine" or whatever the hell it is, we've all seen these commercials.

Without a proper diet and cardio, it aint ever gonna give you ABS.

So as for how the supplement companies compare to the rest of the world's business practices, it isn't all that different unfortunatley.

But do research, no matter what your interested in. Don't waste money on something that really isn't any better then buying some extra food, some pure creatine, and some dextrose.

Make your own. Or as many fitness and bb boards say, it's all about HOMEBREWING.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to buy my supp's at GNC. Then I did a little comparason shopping.

They are about 30% more expesive...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mix my own everything. Oatmeal breakfast shakes, post-workout shakes, MRPs, etc. Use the recipe in that thread - with dextrose, creatine, whey, etc. But leave glutamine out, its better to take it separately i think.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oatmeal breakfast shakes"

What's in it ?