Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does being the boss actually get you attraction/laid?

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
A common theme I read on PUA sites etc is the idea that if you are the 'boss' then you become super attractive to all the girls because of that. They're attracted to the 'power' or whatever.

I've never been rich or have a super good job where i'm the boss or anything so can't comment from 1st hand experience, but i've had lots of jobs and i've never noticed this as a theme.

When people talk about getting laid beacuse you are the 'boss', are they actually talking more about a kind of 'harvey weinstein' type deal where you're u rather than the girls actually being 'attracted'?

When I worked for a motorbike manufacturer, it wasn't the very highly paid bosses who were banging all of the super hot office teenagers, but it was the good looking tattooed mechanic who wasn't earning much more than minimum wage lol (and I have no doubt that the bosses would have loved to bang some of them girls!)

You often also here about the more classic case of the 'manager' at Denny's or McDonalds who is not making much money but he's the 'boss' in that enironment and so he bangs all the hot young till workers, but again, when I was young and had such jobs, this never happened. If the boss wasn't her 'type' physically, he never stood a shot despite being the 'boss'

I can think of other examples in my experience, even with things like law firms etc. In my experience, i've basically never seen someone get an advantage with hot young girls just because they are in charge

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I've been saying the same for years. Girls are into deadbeats

Rich & educated men are weak and creepy. Like Bill Gates

The only reason they're "the boss" is because they actually listened in school

The bad boy deadbeat most likely stole his lunch money and fvcked his crush behind the school dumpster

logicallefty

Reaction score
If the "boss" is Mr. Boss Boss and has a commanding presence in the shop and respect, then he can probably cash that in for some workplace tail. But if he is just another Mr. Average Boss guy who happens to be in charge, likely not. The exception would be if a woman is seeking a promotion or some other resources, she may give Mr. Average Boss a taste or two until she gets what she wants. Then who knows she may turn him in for sexual harrasment or rape cuz she is bitter cuz she wasn't attracted to him but had to sleep with him anyway.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the "boss" is Mr. Boss Boss and has a commanding presence in the shop and respect, then he can probably cash that in for some workplace tail. But if he is just another Mr. Average Boss guy who happens to be in charge, likely not. The exception would be if a woman is seeking a promotion or some other resources, she may give Mr. Average Boss a taste or two until she gets what she wants. Then who knows she may turn him in for sexual harrasment or rape cuz she is bitter cuz she wasn't attracted to him but had to sleep with him anyway.
Theyll turn someone in for rape that they where attracted to. Its about money and power.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're either attracted to the boss, or the boss is throwing money at them. That's the part that often gets over looked. You see the end result so you think it's just the guys status getting him these women, but often times it's just certain women selling their soul for hand outs from the boss who wants to play provider. I've worked places where I saw managers cashing out on chicks during lunch breaks

A lot of women are easily manipulated by money, and the more of it you have, the easier it is to take advantage of those types. That's what a lot of bosses do

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I've been saying the same for years. Girls are into deadbeats

Rich & educated men are weak and creepy. Like Bill Gates

The only reason they're "the boss" is because they actually listened in school

The bad boy deadbeat most likely stole his lunch money and fvcked his crush behind the school dumpster
Really?

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
I realised a chunk of my opening post was accidentally cut off in formatting the post.

When people talk about getting laid beacuse you are the 'boss', are they actually talking more about a kind of 'harvey weinstein' type deal where you're u rather than the girls actually being 'attracted'?
Should have read ''Where you're using your position to kind of exploit the fact taht you're in charge in terms of girls sleeping with you in the hopes of getting a raise/better hours, or telling them if they bang you you can get them a modelling contract etc etc, rather than the girls actually being 'attracted'?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had shot fat ugly bosses with shi ty know it all attitudes and a grimy work ethic, and I've had humble, well mannered and good looking bosses. If I found out a coworker was sleeping with one I could tell you why....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, no one seems to be buying into this idea much, but I believe it. Obviously each case is individual, but a man in a position of authority is attractive. That's one reason why girls get a crush on their teacher. I knew a guy who was 52 and managing a fast food restaurant and he was regularly banging the 18 year old help.

But there are two things at play here: One is that the position of authority itself is attractive (of course it is, he's the leader). The other is that often times the guy will be attractive for the same reason he got the boss position in the first place. Some guys are simply socially dominant and you could put them in most situations, and you could bet money that they will rise to that spot.

Maybe guys here don't seem acquainted with this effect much is because of the new sexual harassment laws and policies. Guys in a position of authority these days have to be careful with this kind of thing, or their jobs and careers could be at risk.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the boss, I've had subordinates come on to me but it's hard to say if it was due to the office dynamics of our relationship or if it was normal attraction. I would highly recommend all guys refrain from banging the help unless they don't care if they keep their job. Once you go there the female has all the power and I can assure you that they know it.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, no one seems to be buying into this idea much, but I believe it. Obviously each case is individual, but a man in a position of authority is attractive. That's one reason why girls get a crush on their teacher. I knew a guy who was 52 and managing a fast food restaurant and he was regularly banging the 18 year old help.

But there are two things at play here: One is that the position of authority itself is attractive (of course it is, he's the leader). The other is that often times the guy will be attractive for the same reason he got the boss position in the first place. Some guys are simply socially dominant and you could put them in most situations, and you could bet money that they will rise to that spot.

Maybe guys here don't seem acquainted with this effect much is because of the new sexual harassment laws and policies. Guys in a position of authority these days have to be careful with this kind of thing, or their jobs and careers could be at risk.
There are always exceptions to the norm, and I don't doubt that happens sometimes, but If that guy was socially dominant, then you can make the case that much more went into the woman's attraction to him then just him being the leader/boss. It would lean more to me towards his personality traits, which supersedes job titles.

OP is asking if just being the boss alone causes attraction, and I doubt that's ever the case. If you're the boss and you have a way with words, as well as a commanding presence that's one thing, but we all know of, or have had bosses who who had none of that, so it's not always a given that they go hand in hand. It would be more coincidence to me then anything

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are always exceptions to the norm, and I don't doubt that happens sometimes, but If that guy was socially dominant, then you can make the case that much more went into the woman's attraction to him then just him being the leader/boss. It would lean more to me towards his personality traits, which supersedes job titles.
You're right that there are a lot of exceptions, and if the guy is a complete loser or insecure in his position not many women will be attracted to him.

But I'm surprised so many here are trying to deny that there is some attraction in the position. An alpha is the leader, the boss is the leader, the boss in many ways has the highest status in a place of employment. It's situational, but I wouldn't dismiss it.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, no one seems to be buying into this idea much, but I believe it. Obviously each case is individual, but a man in a position of authority is attractive. That's one reason why girls get a crush on their teacher.
But the reverse is much more likely. Female teachers seduce their students all the time and go to prison for it. And the stats are probably diluted because these cases are taken less seriously than when a male does it - the pitchforks come out, like Weinstein.

When women cheat on their husbands, it's almost never with her boss or anyone in power like the internet would have you believe, it's nearly always with the health instructor or the work colleague on the same paygrade as her, or even below.

You'll notice too that actresses tend to date other actors. Female pop starts date male pop stars ectc. They don't date the rich producers sitting behind a desk smoking a cigar in a position of power. On the contrary, this is now deemed uncomfortable as fvck

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll notice too that actresses tend to date other actors. Female pop starts date male pop stars ectc. They don't date the rich producers sitting behind a desk smoking a cigar in a position of power. On the contrary, this is now deemed uncomfortable as fvck
There's a long history of actresses falling for their directors. The director is in a position of power. I doubt the producers are even around that much. In any case, now days people are more cautious about this sort of thing with the #MeToo movement.