Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone try totally direct approaches?

Teej

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean walking up to a girl and saying something along the lines of "You're beautiful, what's your name?" or "Nice legs, do you work out?" (half-joking on that one), that sort of thing. I want to try that but it's not easy to get my balls in order to try it.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the truth is, its really different for everyone. Some women like adirect guy, some will feel its a bit too strong for em.

Therers no definitve YES or NO.

It's like a gamble. Heads or Tails?> Will it be heads? or will it be tails? place your bet..

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it for first time tonight, didn't go too well but its her loss, I'll try it again but yeah i was teher for 20 mins trying to get the balls to do it.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what did you say exactly and her response to it?

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
check out my journal bud its a few posts down, if you wanan see how direct approach pans out for me i'll keep trying it and posting back on my journal.

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those lines can work if they are delivered with supreme confidence and a smile without confidence it makes you look desperate but the right delivery will make you look like a confident man who knows what he wants.

Teej

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zebedee said:
Those lines can work if they are delivered with supreme confidence and a smile without confidence it makes you look desperate but the right delivery will make you look like a confident man who knows what he wants.
That's what I figured... now just to get that confidence.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was uping a girl while her friends were buying stuff in the convinience store i was posted up on. While i was pitching one of our clubs, this guy rolle up on her with the direct "you're hot what's up?" line.She was about 23 slim and hot while he was fat, bald, drunk, and on the wrong side of 40. I'm not sure exactly what it was she said to him but it was a one hitter quitter and he was out. Confidence is still king for a one hit kill line but go in with an understanding of how you are precieved and play your hand accordingly.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if im getting signals yeah or if they girl seems like she would be into it,...

Sir_Turtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno I used to direct approaches but its much easier for me to screen the weird ones If I use indirect. Its easier to gain a sense of were the chick stands what type of game to use etc.

Also just a reminder, if you use indirect game make sure to use alot of heavy teasing flirting. weather convo's r not very good if you want to eventually pull.

She_feelin_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teej said:
I mean walking up to a girl and saying something along the lines of "You're beautiful, what's your name?" or "Nice legs, do you work out?" (half-joking on that one), that sort of thing. I want to try that but it's not easy to get my balls in order to try it.
Direct approaches always work with confidence....

I wouldnt never compliment a female, i wouldnt never say how pretty, beautiful, sexy, good looking bs ever, the answer is this: Women here this all day, the cute ones do. You probably the third guy that says this to her so I always try another approach and bounce off my surroundings...

Be courteous and ask a question to drop her defenses, women have defenses, strategies when an unexpected male comes over to talk. Believe me I have been schooled from my sister, my female friend's, their friends and so on. Some women already have that rejection line ready to use on a guy with weak game.

Another thing I never do is ask a female is she single...She prob is single but will tell you no I am not single, I have a man, I am marride(no wedding ring present) just for you to carry on with your weak lines...So never use that line because a woman can tell you anything.

Always come at a female totally different than the average man....On the train:
You: Hey excuse me I have a question....You know any good night clubs are at? (you can know every night club in the city like the back of your hand but she dont know...)

You just breaking the ice and going off her responses thats all. No dumb ass lines blowing her head up even more than it once was.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read "totally direct" and it reminds me of quentin tarrantino films. How about this from Jackie Brown:

[Louis and Melanie are looking at a picture]
Melanie: That's Japan.
Louis: Uh, looks like... I can... It shows...
Melanie: Wanna fuuck?
Louis: Yeah.
[three minutes later]
Melanie: That was fun.
Louis: Yeah, that hit the spot.
Melanie: Now, we can catch up.
Louis: Yeah. [heavy breathing] Got a beer?
Melanie: Sure. In the fridge.