Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here wear Braces?

B

Bud_Fox

Just wondering if anyone here wear Braces?

Is it worth the time and money to wear braces ($5000 for 20 months) to get perfect teeth?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invisalign man.

Best $5000 I've ever spent.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
braces are worth it...i spent $3500 for mine. They are the regular metal ones. Just make sure when you get em' off and start wearing retainers, that you dont lose them when you take them out to eat...lost mine and it cost me $200 and my teeth went a little crooked...3 years of having braces and still ending up with not so perfect teeth sucks...

Last edited:
B

Bud_Fox

Unfotunately the dentist told me Invisalign wouldn't be an option for me. I'd have to get the regular braces (top and bottom).

The whole process would take about a year and a half, but in the end i'd have perfect teeth. I'm 24 and it would SUCK having braces on. I'd like to have perfect teeth, but i'm not sure if it's worth it or not.

Any advice?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud_Fox said:
Unfotunately the dentist told me Invisalign wouldn't be an option for me. I'd have to get the regular braces (top and bottom).

The whole process would take about a year and a half, but in the end i'd have perfect teeth. I'm 24 and it would SUCK having braces on. I'd like to have perfect teeth, but i'm not sure if it's worth it or not.

Any advice?
yeah but dont you have to wear retainers afterwards? Your teeth shift because they are still weak in their new positions... I had my braces on for about 3 1/2 years and going to have a retainer on for 2 more years. :rolleyes:

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
yeah but dont you have to wear retainers afterwards? Your teeth shift because they are still weak in their new positions... I had my braces on for about 3 1/2 years and going to have a retainer on for 2 more years. :rolleyes:

Definitely worth it. I am 30 now, but had braces for 5 years when I was aged 12 to 17. I had a SEVERE overbite and had to wear headgear to make my lower jaw catch up in growth to my upper jaw.

In Conclusion, if I NEVER had braces...I would be about a 3 or 4 on the looks scale instead of the "7" I see myself today. Without braces, I would be called "bucky", would have low self esteem and would of never hooked up with any attractive women.

I know your situation was probably not as bad as mine, but TEETH and your Dental occlusion are VERY IMPORTANT in looks and facial aesthetics. I would do it over in a heartbeat, Orthdontics saved my life!!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My teeth were pretty bad two years ago.

I can't believe I managed to pull the quality of women I did with a fukked up grill.

I guess they weren't THAT bad, as in they weren't rotten and discolored or anything, but it was bad enough that I tried to cover it up by avoiding smiling.

Do it....you won't regret it, trust me.