Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here find maintaining PEAK HIGH interest for a long period difficult?

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crank_It_Up said:
No, I'm not tired because I don't do jack to maintain her interest other than just be myself. If that's not good enough she can move on. I'd rather find a girl who likes me for me, not an act I portray... that would be very tiring, and depressing.
Exactly..

If i were to be myself completely.. I'm the sort of typical routined guy out there, staying at home relaxing~~ ..

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well there ya have it djVelvet !! you are a loser whose ashamed of himself..you are NOT ready for a relationship, you are NOT deserving of the right to call yourself a MAN..please spend the rest of your life accepting yourself and learning to be happy with yourself.

Crank It Up and LMS, came through with EVEN MORE SOLID advice, sadly you are not on their level..please leave mature man forum and rejoin the AFC society on the main boards.

p.s. Have a Nice Day

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
well there ya have it djVelvet !! you are a loser whose ashamed of himself..you are NOT ready for a relationship, you are NOT deserving of the right to call yourself a MAN..please spend the rest of your life accepting yourself and learning to be happy with yourself.

Crank It Up and LMS, came through with EVEN MORE SOLID advice, sadly you are not on their level..please leave mature man forum and rejoin the AFC society on the main boards.

p.s. Have a Nice Day
Hey buddy, be cool, why got so worked up? :nono: Everyone's learning and if you are there bashing on certain posters, then good luck, we hope your behavior will improve :up: You still have a long way to go from what i see...

Anyway, another useless post by you, for your own goodplease think about it yourself.

p.s. Have fun learning :cool: