Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here find maintaining PEAK HIGH interest for a long period difficult?

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a relationship, really obvious she's into me.. If i were to give a % on her interest lv, I'm confident she's 95% into me.

In a duration of 2 months, her interest level fluctuate around 95% (Super into me) & 80% (still very high), it goes up and down and up and down. The first instance i detect any slight decline, I will raise slight challenge to make it peak high..

Its only 2 months.... If i were to maintain the same PEAK HIGH interest with any woman, it's going to be repeatingly tiring and taxing.. I wouldn't settle for high interest.. I want it to be PEAK high..

To be honest, anyone tired?

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not really about raising interest, raising is easy.... Its Maintaining and i know.. it is one of the hardest mission a DJ can have.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yhgsvh74d said:
see her a couple of times a week max. demonstrate that you have value and options. give her good sex. it eventually stops being tiring and starts being second nature.
:nono: Beware of complacency.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bourne said:
Elaborate if you can Fancisco?
From yhgsvh74d's post (which has been removed) he laid out a plan of how many times to see her and having good sex with her along with a couple of other things. He also said that it will begin to become second nature; therein lies the problem.

Guys get into a comfortable pattern which become complacency when in a relationship. This is primarily what causes marriages to seem unfulfilled, each person finds their comfort zone and just goes through the motions.

Getting things into a pattern is great when you are a guy, it makes things simple and it's fun to watch things fall predictably into place. The problem is when this is attempted with women who are driven by an ebb and flow of emotions, ambiguity and change. In short, when things become second nature with them, they become bored.

So I say keep things free flowing and without patterns, this is the best way to be a challenge to them. It's not about being an enigma but having a seemingly unstructured, unbridled nature. This is what makes 'bad boys' so much more interesting to women than 'nice guys.' What's so great about being boring and predictable?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the woman and the chemistry level between the two of you. With the right woman and a little effort on your part too, you can maintain it indefinitely, without undue energy.

With the wrong woman/wrong chemistry, you can fail even with HB's 7 while still having a total package. Sometimes, it just isn't meant to be between two people.

I believe in a life philosophy that has you making the best of yourself whether there's a woman involved or not, so no extra energy is really required for me to pull this off too. A great woman is one of many by-products of leading an improving and successful life.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

Good points ALL.

And to the original poster:

The answer is YES. It DOES get tiring. And I would say that if you are in ANY relationship where you are ROUTINELY having to force yourself to keep coming up with new ways to ENTERTAIN some chick------her interest level in you is not NATURALLY high enough.

OR, just as worse----she's just too INCOMPATIBLE to you.

I've been on many missions in the area of mutually agreed upon monogomay, and I have found that the women who had HIGH interest in me, were the ones that were impressed by me. But the ones who had HIGH interest in me AND were also more COMPATIBLE with me were MORE impressed by ME (who I actually am as a person)--------AND they stayed with me FAR longer.

The more into YOU the chick is, the LESS you have to do to maintain her interest. A chick that's INTO you will lay on the couch with you ALL weekend doing absolutely NOTHING and be happier than a homosexual in jail. But a woman that's NOT into you will REQUIRE that you do DAVID COPPERFIELD level magic tricks to KEEP her entertained while she's in your presence.

You see, soldiers, women often feign compatibility when they have sky-high interest in you. But once they get "used" to you, you'll find THEM becoming more disagreeable and bored over time.

This is the dark side of the Pick Up Artist, Smash and Grab, Hit it and Quit it mentality that is pervasive in much of our "enligtened" community both here, and in many other places. This is why very few men out here can only give other guys LTR advice only up to a certain point.

But this is NOT to slight their advice, because I believe it is valid. I only point this out to draw everyone's attention to the reality of the fact that the STRATEGIES and TACTICS of being a constant challenge, being a self-confident man, and being emotionally self-controlled is only HALF the battle, soldiers.

The OTHER half of the battle is ofen ignored, or TOTALLY overlooked by the vast majority of the men out here fighting this war between the sexes. The thing I speak of is "COMPATIBILITY".

The reason why most good relationships/marriages last can often be traced back to how compatible the two people are.

Worthwhile LTRs and marriages are prizes won by successfully connecting with the other person on as many levels as possible. A world-travelling supermodel can have as high an interest level in a rural, home-body, farmer type guy as she wants. But ULTIMATELY, unless that interest translates into a TRUE desire to embrace ENOUGH of the things that the OTHER person enjoys-----it's an incompatibility timebomb ticking. And when it explodes, the relationship usually is blown apart.

The more areas of agreement and like-mindedness that two people share, the more their lives become intertwined.

And the more INTERTWINED those two lives become, the LONGER those two lives stay connected.

And the longer those two lives stay connected, the HARDER it is for them to be pulled apart-----either by inside or OUTSIDE forces.

THIS is always the looming danger of emotionally investing into the life of another person. The risk of personal internal damage is GREAT. But along with this risk is also an even GREATER reward.

For IF you choose your women wisely in a long term relationship...

The Victory Unlimited Definition:
A woman who has high interest in you fueled moreso by HOLISTIC reasons as opposed to ONLY compartmentalized or superficial ones.

...then the rewards would far outweigh the risks. However, this holistic type of viewpoint in regards to hooking up with women is NOT the one that most guys take----especially those men that fall under the category of the bitter, the immature, the emotionally scarred, and/or the totally SELFISH. But freewill remains a WONDERFUL thing, and to each his own...

But still, THIS is the ultimate FAILURE that awaits most men who discover that they have sold their soul in the pursuit of a misguided cause. I speak here of those men who have chosen to focus the bulk of their mental, physical, and spiritual resources on figuring out how to please and control their interactions with women, as opposed to ALSO investing AT LEAST just as much of their energies into figuring out how to please and control THEMSELVES.

You see, NICE GUYS (unenlightened, misguided, but well-intentioned men) fail in the short run because they focus on substance rather than style. And PICK UP ARTISTS fail in the long run because they focus on style rather than substance.

The key to having a successful relationship with a woman is found in fully embracing a HOLISTIC approach, men. If you choose a woman whose high interest in you is due to her attraction to BOTH your STYLE and your SUBSTANCE, then that often elusive element to maintaining a woman's high interest level that's called "COMPATIBILITY" will have a better CHANCE to manifest itself during the course of the relationship.

March on.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon + killaPetehog + VictoryUnlimited = BRILLIANT !

Reaction score
It is not a man's job to maintain interest - this is AFC!!!

What is "SHE" doing to maintain your interest????

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Guys get into a comfortable pattern which become complacency when in a relationship. This is primarily what causes marriages to seem unfulfilled, each person finds their comfort zone and just goes through the motions.

Getting things into a pattern is great when you are a guy, it makes things simple and it's fun to watch things fall predictably into place. The problem is when this is attempted with women who are driven by an ebb and flow of emotions, ambiguity and change. In short, when things become second nature with them, they become bored.

So I say keep things free flowing and without patterns, this is the best way to be a challenge to them. It's not about being an enigma but having a seemingly unstructured, unbridled nature. This is what makes 'bad boys' so much more interesting to women than 'nice guys.' What's so great about being boring and predictable?
Exactly what I'm feeling now! and i predict my girl will feel the same way sooner or later.. The thing is that... We are both getting predictable... everything seems Routined.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
It only is tiring in one of two ways.

Reason #1: You aren't being yourself.

reason #2: She's not putting into the relationship as you are.

IF it's reason #1, it's obvious. You're acting like somebody you aren't. And you know that when the doors are closed and you are alone, you are acting like somebody else. It SHOULDN'T be tiresome if you are yourself around everyone. Because a girl will like you for being YOU. But if you aren't BEING YOU, then you are putting a mask over your face, and you're living a lie. When you are comfortable with yourself and don't put up a front, then it won't be tiresome anymore, because you'll like a girl who likes you for being YOU.

iF IT'S reason #2. Choose and think wisely. A girl should like you as much as you like her. a girl should put as much into the relationship as you do for her. Is it YOU who's putting MORE effort into the relationship? or is it HER? From what I'm hearing, it sounds like it's YOU who's putting more effort into the relationship. You know that you have the RIGHT Girl and the RIGHT relationship when you don't have to work for it. It should be equal on both sides...ideally more from her side...

Finally, know the difference between INFATUATION and genuinely liking someone. INFATUATION is what you and her had in the beginning. It's that fire of desire. But now, that INFATUATION will and should slowly go away and you should have something more real. It's not that the INTEREST is gone, it's that the INFATUATION is going away. and that is perfectly fine, because it is INFATUATION that drive men crazy and go through huge lengths to do things for women that they don't even know.

My suggestion: don't trip about it. It's only 2 months. If it's meant to be, you'll know.
Points you made..

1) If i completely be myself.. I will be a guy whom wants attention (a bad way to name myself.. attention wh0re!) I will be rather approval seeking etc... Thus when i started using my outer game... things fall properly and nicely.. except for the fact that.. I will wear off and get tired..

Innerly.. I'm moderately okay, but still a long way to nurture myself to be a better man.

2) Effort-wise.. ... she's investing more towards me.. shan't get into details you know what i mean..

She's consistent in her behaviour as compared to the previous b!tches i whined about.. Being with her is more fulfilling but there are some minor things to iron out.. (naturally for every long-term potentials.. then again. it's just 2 months)

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
It is not a man's job to maintain interest - this is AFC!!!

What is "SHE" doing to maintain your interest????
Blowing me whenever I want her to. :rolleyes:

Okay, in summary, she's always available for me. She made herself fit into my life, and i dare to say i did a great job maintain my own life and letting her into my life, instead of me going into hers.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Troops!

Good points ALL.

The answer is YES. It DOES get tiring. And I would say that if you are in ANY relationship where you are ROUTINELY having to force yourself to keep coming up with new ways to ENTERTAIN some chick------her interest level in you is not NATURALLY high enough.

I've been on many missions in the area of mutually agreed upon monogomay, and I have found that the women who had HIGH interest in me, were the ones that were impressed by me. But the ones who had HIGH interest in me AND were also more COMPATIBLE with me were MORE impressed by ME (who I actually am as a person)--------AND they stayed with me FAR longer.

The more into YOU the chick is, the LESS you have to do to maintain her interest. A chick that's INTO you will lay on the couch with you ALL weekend doing absolutely NOTHING and be happier than a homosexual in jail. But a woman that's NOT into you will REQUIRE that you do DAVID COPPERFIELD level magic tricks to KEEP her entertained while she's in your presence.

You see, soldiers, women often feign compatibility when they have sky-high interest in you. But once they get "used" to you, you'll find THEM becoming more disagreeable and bored over time.

This is the dark side of the Pick Up Artist, Smash and Grab, Hit it and Quit it mentality that is pervasive in much of our "enligtened" community both here, and in many other places. This is why very few men out here can only give other guys LTR advice only up to a certain point.

But this is NOT to slight their advice, because I believe it is valid. I only point this out to draw everyone's attention to the reality of the fact that the STRATEGIES and TACTICS of being a constant challenge, being a self-confident man, and being emotionally self-controlled is only HALF the battle, soldiers.

The OTHER half of the battle is ofen ignored, or TOTALLY overlooked by the vast majority of the men out here fighting this war between the sexes. The thing I speak of is "COMPATIBILITY".

The reason why most good relationships/marriages last can often be traced back to how compatible the two people are.

Worthwhile LTRs and marriages are prizes won by successfully connecting with the other person on as many levels as possible. A world-travelling supermodel can have as high an interest level in a rural, home-body, farmer type guy as she wants. But ULTIMATELY, unless that interest translates into a TRUE desire to embrace ENOUGH of the things that the OTHER person enjoys-----it's an incompatibility timebomb ticking. And when it explodes, the relationship usually is blown apart.

The more areas of agreement and like-mindedness that two people share, the more their lives become intertwined.

And the more INTERTWINED those two lives become, the LONGER those two lives stay connected.

And the longer those two lives stay connected, the HARDER it is for them to be pulled apart-----either by inside or OUTSIDE forces.

THIS is always the looming danger of emotionally investing into the life of another person. The risk of personal internal damage is GREAT. But along with this risk is also an even GREATER reward.

A woman who has high interest in you fueled moreso by HOLISTIC reasons as opposed to ONLY compartmentalized or superficial ones.

...then the rewards would far outweigh the risks. However, this holistic type of viewpoint in regards to hooking up with women is NOT the one that most guys take----especially those men that fall under the category of the bitter, the immature, the emotionally scarred, and/or the totally SELFISH. But freewill remains a WONDERFUL thing, and to each his own...

But still, THIS is the ultimate FAILURE that awaits most men who discover that they have sold their soul in the pursuit of a misguided cause. I speak here of those men who have chosen to focus the bulk of their mental, physical, and spiritual resources on figuring out how to please and control their interactions with women, as opposed to ALSO investing AT LEAST just as much of their energies into figuring out how to please and control THEMSELVES.

You see, NICE GUYS (unenlightened, misguided, but well-intentioned men) fail in the short run because they focus on substance rather than style. And PICK UP ARTISTS fail in the long run because they focus on style rather than substance.

The key to having a successful relationship with a woman is found in fully embracing a HOLISTIC approach, men. If you choose a woman whose high interest in you is due to her attraction to BOTH your STYLE and your SUBSTANCE, then that often elusive element to maintaining a woman's high interest level that's called "COMPATIBILITY" will have a better CHANCE to manifest itself during the course of the relationship.

March on.
This stuff is deep, but worth a second mention.. I am re-reading it again.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
Exactly what I'm feeling now! and i predict my girl will feel the same way sooner or later.. The thing is that... We are both getting predictable... everything seems Routined.
And this is also what makes people stray. What did Chris Rock say? "A man is only as faithful as his options." This actually holds true for both men and women. People tend to look for options because of one of two things:
  1. They believes quantity (sex and/or attention) is more important than quality.
  2. The quality of the relationship is lacking.
Routine diminishes quality.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Routine diminishes quality.
I find that interesting.. as in my girl complains that I keep her so busy and always have a plan; that we're out doing something or attending a social event that we never have time to just relax and do nothing. I keep her so busy that she generally doesn't have time to think about the issues in the relationship.

She actually said last night that she can't wait until we're past the honeymoon phase (at 6 months) into settling in a stable routine relationship. I think that's crazy because she'll just get bored and be looking at her options when it all becomes routine.

I read some famous quote yesterday that "love stops when the growth in the relationship stops".

So in a sense you both have to be constantly be on the same page and growing in the same direction rapidly for it to work. Anything less just stagnates and phizzles out. That's why most relationships unfold at markers like 3 months, 6 months, 1 year. Women are reassessing the relationship and deciding if it's worth sticking around. Like Fransisco said... they weigh their options as hard as it sounds.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
resilient said:
I find that interesting.. as in my girl complains that I keep her so busy and always have a plan; that we're out doing something or attending a social event that we never have time to just relax and do nothing. I keep her so busy that she generally doesn't have time to think about the issues in the relationship.

She actually said last night that she can't wait until we're past the honeymoon phase (at 6 months) into settling in a stable routine relationship. I think that's crazy because she'll just get bored and be looking at her options when it all becomes routine.

I read some famous quote yesterday that "love stops when the growth in the relationship stops".

So in a sense you both have to be constantly be on the same page and growing in the same direction rapidly for it to work. Anything less just stagnates and phizzles out. That's why most relationships unfold at markers like 3 months, 6 months, 1 year. Women are reassessing the relationship and deciding if it's worth sticking around. Like Fransisco said... they weigh their options as hard as it sounds.
You've got it. Keeping a relationship viable takes consistent work. So many people look toward getting into a relationship to gain the predictability that professional dating lacks. The problem is like you said, it gets boring.

It doesn't happen immediately but once either person gets into their routine and catches their breath, they need some sort or stimulation again. It should come from within the relationship but for some they're easily distracted and find stimulation elsewhere.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
resilient said:
You're lucky, then, because sitting around doing nothing for a couple days would actually be throwing a curveball! That is, it would be yet another "unpredictable" thing to do!

Way to go! :up:

In other news...
resilient said:
my girl complains that I keep her so busy and always have a plan; that we're out doing something or attending a social event that we never have time to just relax and do nothing.
:rolleyes:
Women.

Pssshf... NEVER fuhking happy: always have to be complaining about something.
Victory Unlimited said:
The answer is YES. It DOES get tiring... March on.
Indeed.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
I'm in a relationship, really obvious she's into me.. If i were to give a % on her interest lv, I'm confident she's 95% into me.

In a duration of 2 months, her interest level fluctuate around 95% (Super into me) & 80% (still very high), it goes up and down and up and down. The first instance i detect any slight decline, I will raise slight challenge to make it peak high..

Its only 2 months.... If i were to maintain the same PEAK HIGH interest with any woman, it's going to be repeatingly tiring and taxing.. I wouldn't settle for high interest.. I want it to be PEAK high..

To be honest, anyone tired?
No, I'm not tired because I don't do jack to maintain her interest other than just be myself. If that's not good enough she can move on. I'd rather find a girl who likes me for me, not an act I portray... that would be very tiring, and depressing.

Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Troops!

Good points ALL.

March on.
Good post VU - you should make this a thread!