Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone have a copy of the "height increasing manual?"

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been looking for a copy for a long time and is unsuccessful. The
site that one hosted this file is offline. Can anyone kindly send me a
copy? I will very appericate your help.

my email is mattbensie@yahoo.com
Please help me

:)

Reaction score
Victor could probably be more diplomatic if he wanted to (though I suspect he probably doesn't give a ****) but he is just expresing what most of us think anyway (even if we wouldn't say it).

Prior to your bone growth plates fusing you can increase your height by taking growth hormone (very expensive too aparently). This is a standard treatment for child dwarfs and is in fact the main reason for the legal production of human growth hormone - though surely the HGH manufactureres must realise they produce far more HGH than there is a legal need for but I diverge).

You can also increase your leg length and hence height by a procedure were doctors break your legs then insert metal supports which are lengthed slightly each week (by turning a screw). I have only ever heard of htis procedure being used to correct deformations where one leg is noticably shorter than the other though. I'll bet its also very expensive and probably not covered by health insurance just because you want to be a bit taller.

Other than that if your bones have fused there is nothing you can do. As a child your diet will effect your height but once your an adult trying to change your height by diet or exercise or stretching is utterly useless and futile (and any attempt to do sp will look rather silly and hence illicit comments such as that by victor).

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I had a copy of a book called 'How to Increase Your height' from about 1970 or something. It was basically BS and I wondered how it ever got published - it was full of stretching exercises and had a whole chapter on the importance of 'standing up straight'!

The only things you can do to APPEAR taller are:

Wear platform shoes or elevator shoes - a bit pointless since, presumably the point is to impress women, and once you get naked the shoes will come off...

Wear a chalkstripe or pinstripe suit. Again, the disadvantages are the same as above.

Get 'big hair' or wear a hat!

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh... i used to be concerned with my height. i think i even posted one of these "increase height" threads once before.

forget about it. it doesnt matter in the least.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by victor von doom
you poor, desperate fool. That shyt doesn't work.
I actually grew bcus of that "shvt" (in a span of months, I grew half an inch. My growth was zero before I followed the program)

I am vertically challenged, and have read lots of stuff on growth and stuff

i knew for a long that once the bone plates fuses, you wont grow. So 3 years ago i went the the doctor for an xray

he told me I wont grow anymore and I was probaly 168 back then
now I am 173
I am still short, but not a midget. However when I see girls I like that are taller than me, I just feel like shvt

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 170. Don't let that shyt get you down. It's a waste of energy, some tall girls love shorter guys. I know, I went out with a girl that was an inch taller and with shoes she was around 180.

Just remember to stand up straight and with purpose.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MattB
I actually grew bcus of that "shvt" (in a span of months, I grew half an inch. My growth was zero before I followed the program)

i knew for a long that once the bone plates fuses, you wont grow. So 3 years ago i went the the doctor for an xray

he told me I wont grow anymore and I was probaly 168 back then
now I am 173
I am still short, but not a midget. However when I see girls I like that are taller than me, I just feel like shvt
So youre around 5'8? Stop your b*tching and stop crying like a lil wussy about you "just feel like shvt."

What you need to grow is some balls.

I suggest you see the movie Scarface. Notice that Tony is a pretty small guy, but does he go cry and whine in the corner like a lil sissy? Of course not.

And check out his wife--she's taller than him, but he doesn't give a damn!

Reaction score
Originally posted by MattB

your posture improved - there's your inch.

those "height increasing techniques" are merely posture exercises. your bone structure can't grow once the bone plates are fused.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE. Don't ever quote movies. We live in reality. WHy don't you quote Cinderella "the movie" when talking about picking up chicks? You know all that feelgood shyt that's in movies, that's feminised half the male population. Movies are bullshyt. Don't use them to back up comments here.

Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
So youre around 5'8? Stop your b*tching and stop crying like a lil wussy about you "just feel like shvt."

What you need to grow is some balls.

I suggest you see the movie Scarface. Notice that Tony is a pretty small guy, but does he go cry and whine in the corner like a lil sissy? Of course not.

And check out his wife--she's taller than him, but he doesn't give a damn!

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if it's a fictional character, Al Pacino does really well regardless. Even if he wasn't famous I'm sure his attitude gets him enough ladies.

He's only about 5'6" tops.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zircon
PLEASE. Don't ever quote movies. We live in reality. WHy don't you quote Cinderella "the movie" when talking about picking up chicks? You know all that feelgood shyt that's in movies, that's feminised half the male population. Movies are bullshyt. Don't use them to back up comments here.
Dont be a lil narrow-minded f*ck. And stop using bogus analogies (the cinderella example) because it isnt relevant.

And whats up with the gayass "PLEASE..." intro to your post?

Now lets get back to the main point. We arent arguing about the truth behind movies, idiot. It is simply an example of a certain "character."

Reaction score
there is no feasible way to get taller, it will not happen and to think otherwise is a fantasy... like sum1 else said, focus on things you can improve... 5"8 isnt that bad.. hell most guys are 5"10 - 6"1, not that much bigger.

Reaction score
I am 5'9" and do not and never have considered myself short. In fact here in Australia the average height of males over 18 is 179cm or 5'9.8" (at least according to a recent doctors drug manual I was reading - MIMS to be exact - based on a sample of a couple of thousand men - I don't do drugs was reading it because my dads a doctor and it was available).

Mind you that 5'9.8" figure is the average of many men depending on what ethnicity and dare I say it even social class of people you hang around with that average will go up or down.

The last bit may sound funny but it is true from my experience. I live in Sydneys western suburbs (means I'm known as a Westy). Here in the West at 5'9" I find myself taller on average than most other men (and all other women). Sydney's West is also the poorer (working class) part of Sydney (Sydney is a very expensive city to buy houses in its the only place I can afford to live as a student).

On the other hand when I go to uni or to work in the CBD of Sydney I find myself a midget. Likewise when I go to Sydney's Northern beaches again I find myself an even shorter midget. (I go to a 5,000 member church in Sydney's Northern Beaches - yes I'm an uncool nerdy Christian- you should see the women though). The Nothern beaches is Sydney's most expensive area and when I go there to socialize I suddenly find myself one of the short guys (which is weird when your used to of allways being one of the tall guys). I even get a noticable amount of women taller than me (something I rarely ever experience in the West).

I don't get upset though when I find myself in the land of the giants. Thanks to my 17 years of body building at 240lb (of reasonably solid muscle) I know I still out weigh most of them and ceratinly out muscle all of them (that I've noticed). (Also from what I've seen in the gym there doesn't seem to be any correlation between height and strength and if anything it is inverse).

I actually get a kick out of being the strongest guy there (i.e. at my 5000 member church) yet also one of the shorter guys. I know I can take any other guy on so I have as much self confidence as ever. Yet because I'm short it looks like I'm being brave when I take on a much taller male for alpha male position (we Chrisitans follow the same rules for social structure and competing/posturing for alpha male status just as much as non-christians do - as much as many Christians would like to think otherwise).

Bottom line is I'm very happy with my 5'9" height and don't find it the least bit of a problem in any area (though that probably wouldn't be the case if I didn't have large muscles - something I can and did change - unlike my height).
---------------------------

(PS I think the reason that wealthy people tend to be taller - and from my experience they definitley are - is that ectomorphs tend to be taller, skinner and smarter than mesomorphs who are shorter more muscular and dumber. Yes I know this is the classic stereo type but I think it is true to an extent.

The basic theory is that (this theory was taught to my farther a medical doctor when he went to medical school - many years ago now - don't know if its changed by now) in the womb very early on when you are just a little tube one of three types of cells will predominate. Either the outer skin cell layer will predominate or the middle muscle cell layer or the very inner gut cell layer.

If the skin cell layer predominate then you will be an ectomorph. Ectomorphs have sensitive skin but also will have a well developed nervous system (which includes thte brain). They also tend to be taller and skinnyer build wise. They are also emotionally sensitive and tend to be more artistic. (Though as fat cells are closely related to skin cells they can also be quite fat).

If the muscle cell layer predominates then you will be a mesomorph. Mesomorphs will develop great bone structure and well developed muscularity with large chest and narrow hips.(though they tend to be shorter). They are generally lean too.

If the gut cell layer predominates you will be an endomorph. Endomorphs are good at digesting food - do it the most efficiently - and hence are the best at gaining weight of the three types. They will also have the best developed gland system. They tend to have wide hips and be rounder or blockier. Emotionally they tend to be very insensitive.

Who knows how correct this theory is - not exactly glamorous description of the endomorphs is it (congratulations you're an endomorph you're good at digesting food)- I'm just telling you what they taught medical doctors here in the 1960s in Australia. In any case none of us are pure any of the three types but personally I think it has general applicablity and it would explain why the tall guys are in line with the popular stereo type smarter and hence richer. Note that there are many exception to the rule. For example I'm short but still an ectomorph. Also some mesomorphs can be quite tall. And know doubt many ectomorphs can be dumb and many mesomorphs smart.

Sorry to go off on a tangent and sound like some right wing eugenicist (actually I am right wing just not an eugenicist), I was just trying to explain why from my ovbservations average height seems to be disrtibuted according to average income (of course it could be something else like people get promoted/paid more because they are taller not smarter).

Bottom line is if your short and don't like your height there ain't nothing you can do about it but deal with what you've got as we all have to (One way to deal with what you've got is to try to develop massive muscles to offset your shortness that would be my solution i.e. take up small mans syndrome - it certainly works for me).

Last edited: