Does anyone ever tell their plates about each other?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone ever tell their plates about each other?

What happens when you end up liking them all and it's time to make a commitment? How do you know who to choose?

I have three girls I'm interested in. All three gives their own version of bs (ie **** tests, flaking, hot/cold) so I spin other plates while they sort out their bs. So I'm thinking about revealing to each one that I'm seeing other women on their next bs. Good or bad idea?

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not do it.

Covert actions and their insinuations are the language of women and they understand this more than overt comms.

Rollo covers this in: 'the rational male'

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Never.... I repeat NEVER discuss with ANYONE private information about women you are seeing. If you get a reputation as someone who gabs then trust me, word gets around and your ability to hook-up with women drops like stock market in 2008.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
If asked if I see other women I answer 'yes'. I've been 'back on the market' since 2008. And it has caused me a problem once. One plate. Said 'I am so better than this'. And I stopped seeing her.

If you mean telling one woman any specifics about another, H*ll no. That's asking for trouble.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of your 3 plates tell you about the possible side action they are getting? If they are a 6 or better then odds increase 10 fold. There's your answer.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never do & if I did, they'd all get insanely jealous over who was my longtime "#1" plate.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you're falling right into the beta submission trap. :crackup:

There is no "time to make a commitment". Men say this when they are becoming insecure and start fearing they might lose a particular woman. Once you fear losing a woman you have lost the game.

Never commit based on fear. In fact.. never do ANYTHING based on fear. If the b!tch wants to leave she can leave. Do your thing on YOUR terms 24/7 and never deviate just to keep some hoe around a little longer. Its stupid and more importantly.. WEAK.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell women from the get go that I'm 'dating'. That's it. They know - understand.

"a woman would rather share an Alpha than have a Beta all to herself"

What's part of being Alpha? Dating lots of women. Don't be afraid of it.

And, as was said, I agree with Tictac, I don't give out any personal information about other women, if they find out they find out. Oh well, but I protect other women's ID's. The women I date know this, and therefore they know I will protect their ID.