Does anyone else think this is true?

TakenDirectly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering if this is true or not, but:

Are women most likely to sleep with you/be with you if you can CONVINCE them that they are falling or are in love with you?

I dunno, but one thing i recently noticed was how some guys pretty much say "i love you" like in their ****ing 3rd day of knowing them and the girls pretty much fall for that ****. Anyone ever feel like that happens a lot?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That may work in high school. When you are older, saying that would lable you a creeper.

BeautifulHawaii

Reaction score
Kicking up the surf in beautiful Hawaii for the ne
"Just wondering if this is true or not, but:

Are women most likely to sleep with you/be with you if you can CONVINCE them that they are falling or are in love with you?

I dunno, but one thing i recently noticed was how some guys pretty much say "i love you" like in their ****ing 3rd day of knowing them and the girls pretty much fall for that ****. Anyone ever feel like that happens a lot?"

The guys who get pvssy that say that are guys with a strong sense of confidence and dominance about them.

In other words they are DJ's. Real men.

Coming at a woman with a strong frame like that the DJ then just proceeds to chat the woman up, show her what an awesome guy he is and how socially viable he is etc, this in turn provokes anxiety in her both because she realizes she has a great catch here and she also knows that a guy this socially viable she can easily lose if she's not on her best behavior.

Anyway when a woman has anxiety of the fear of loss put into her she then interprets that as love since the female mind is messed up in that way and boom she's sucking the DJ's c0ck like a champ later that night.

This guy as long as he maintains the alpha dominant frame can even be romantic with the woman in measured doses and she'll eat it right up.

The reason DJ's can get away with romance if they so choose is because once again they have confidence and alpha dominance about them and they only reward a woman with such romance when she's exhibiting her best behavior.

An AFC on the other hand trying to be romantic would be weak and supplicating and overly clingy all things that turn women off and do not cause the panties to drop.