does anyone else have a bad habit of chasing girls that don't want you?

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a BIT of a hangup I've noticed lately. I have at least eight to ten plates spinning right now, yet I ALWAYS focus on the ones who want me the least, regardless of their looks or social prowess (obviously, the looks have to enter into it somewhat, but that's a given).

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to know when to quit and do it will your still ahead. Wasting your time chasing after a girl that isnt interested isnt worth it. I'm not saying give up easy. But, if your advances arent working after so many trys... Just move on. Its not good to force something that isnt ment to be.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
You need to know when to quit and do it will your still ahead. Wasting your time chasing after a girl that isnt interested isnt worth it. I'm not saying give up easy. But, if your advances arent working after so many trys... Just move on. Its not good to force something that isnt ment to be.
you are probably chasing them too much giving them the impression that no one wants you.. no one wants leftovers! you have to have a mindset that every girl wants you because you emit this energy and they feel it and go crazy. try this, if you see a hot girl, don't even look at her or supplicate to her, dont give her any attention. you will be surprised to see her walking around you.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
all men do that..
Not just men, all people have this tendency. It's textbook. This is some of the basis of PUA material, to capitalize on this.

You're one step ahead because you've recognized it, so do your best to try and keep it from affecting you. This is the toughest part, though. The problem with many of these psychological tendencies is that even when you're aware that they exist, you are still a victim of them.

Reaction score
people all want what they can't have. just think about the last girl who truly liked you and you didn't give time of day to, or you acknowledged her and flirted, but you knew you didn't need her or care if she stuck around. same principle applies to clingy dudes who can't take a hint

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since no girls have wanted me, in essence I have been chasing girls that don't want me.

The problem is finding out how to change girls from not wanting me to being interested.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to have the mindset that all girls want you and if you see a hot chick, don't give her any attention and trust me she will go to you. then start dialoging and get her #

from not wanting you to interested, you need to do some KINO...and there's no other faster way. There are other ways to make a girl like you BUT it will take longer for you to reach your goal, KINO will speed up the process.