Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anybody understands love?

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Good post cfdagola. Question is, does all love eventually turn into loyality at some point? Or are some people truly as in love as when they first met as they were 20 years down the road in their marriage? I have not seen this case yet. Most people just tend to tolerate each other at some point in the relationship. Not that they are unhappy with the person, it just becomes every day life and boredom sets in.
there most definitly are folks out there who stay in love until the day they die.

look at some old folks who are still holding hands and kissing each other in public and when I say old like 70's - 80's with their old women of the same age.

those people are in love. then again they fell in love at a different time.

boredom in a relationship sets in when the person realizes they are settling or when the guy isn't doing anything with himself as far as job, career or ambitions are concerned. They would just rather work at best buy or target and make a meager existence.

and some women like that kinda dude. but most don't. But even for the women who don't care about how much money their man makes. Will still be unhappy if the guy doesn't make an attempt to make them feel special. take them out to nice places or maybe a walk through the city park at night just to see the sights and sounds of places they usually don't see.

stagnation is at least in my opinion the root cause of most love turned into Loyalty. treating your woman as if she's just a buddy is a short ride to the end of the road. And i'm just now realizing this fact considering that was one of the main reason's I lost my chick.

NeverChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
A little off topic here,
When she says a guy is hot, naturally I absolutely ignore it, like I have zero attraction for her, even agree if I think he is.
In the last months I kinda got lost here, started taking her too seriously or something. So my question here, is if I should even allow her to talk like that ?
It is disrespectful, but it is just a desperate **** test.
So ignore, or demand respect like someone who takes her too serious ?

Naturally I just get emotionally disconnected when she says this so I don't care. But I get pissed later about her, allowing herself to talk like that.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still an AFC. C'mon man that text she showed you to make you jealous was real. She might be giving her orbiter who she says is great the bj's she doesn't give you. Also she just doesn't want to get dumped no girl does. Miss never would like another guy will probably dump you one of these days right after she cried her way out of you dumping her. That's a best case scenario. Worst case you marry this ***** cause she makes you feel so needed cause of her drama when you try to dump her. There is no such thing as love you have oneitus for this annoying *****. Sorry to be so blunt but I'm trying to snap you out of it. Date other prettier girls and see how nice they are in the beginning enjoy the bj's and make them swallow. Then when you dump your gf cause you have some plates going you can see how quick she gets with another guy little miss I'll never date again.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychologist Robert Sternberg interpretation is what he calls the Triangular Theory of Love:

Intimacy – Which encompasses feelings of attachment, closeness, connectedness, and bondedness.

Passion – Which encompasses drives connected to both limerence and sexual attraction.

Commitment – Which encompasses, in the short term, the decision to remain with another, and in the long term, plans made with that other.

If your girl is displaying things that don't fulfil these three corners of the triangle, then she is not in "love" and just using you to fill a void. You will also not feel this "love" feeling, but if you haven't corrected your inner game, you may start feeling obsession because she could trigger childhood trauma which you will mistake for love. This is what happens when guys involved with Cluster B girls.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have the answer you're looking for. Your gut signals are going haywire for a reason.

Dump the girl. It's as simple as that.

She's manipulating you with her show of emotions (crying) and we do not fall for that. She's either going to act right or not. I ask you a question, you fcuking answer. I tell you I don't like this and that you don't do it, that is respect and anything other than respecting my preference is disrespect.

There's two things I realized today before reading your thread which also goes with your concern.

There's a girl that doesn't like giving BJ, she might tell you or she might not however she'll do it if it's what you want.

There's a girl that doesn't like giving BJ, she'd almost never do it to you if it's what you want or not.

The second type of girl you should try not to be with.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love is a bunch of chemical reactions. You are over thinking it. You are dating a person not a romantic movie.