Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Age Really Matter?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Here is the situation. I am the barback at the restaurant. She is a former employee there who still hangs out there a lot. There was a lot of eye contact, after a simple late night dinner at an IHOP, we landed up (she invited me) going dancing, dinner and a movie, and then she invited me out again.....(Good kino, eye contact, flirting, ect)

And then it fizzled out completley. I couldnt figure out why, and then I found out. It seems she asked a mutual friend my age, and there is a 14 year age difference, she couldnt tell, because as a Don Juan, I make the little 22 year olds she knows look like little pre adolescent boys (I live in the gym, and the tanning salon)....I look younger than I am.

Question is what to do now? Do I continue the pursuit, or just ignore her when she comes in the restaurant, at this point, I have little to no interest in a "LJBF" BS relationship.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make the little 22 year olds she knows look like little pre adolescent boys

your 36? shouldnt you already know how to handle a little 22 yr old girl????

why would you want a tip from a 22 yr old guy like me who could bag that girl faster than you can blink?!:cool:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't there another age thread where someone posted that although age shouldn't matter? However it said that one should be concerned about an older, more experienced person taking advantage of the naiveté of the younger person.

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
A 14 year difference is nothing, particularly if you look younger than your age. (Of course, ever notice how many men/women think they look alot younger and really don't?) Her current lack of interest could be for alot of reasons, but the age difference is not necessarily it.
Speaking of age difference, I have seen women that were 40 years old and hot, even compared to alot of 20 + year olds.
I'm sure the same thing applies to men.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
Here is the situation. I am the barback at the restaurant. She is a former employee there who still hangs out there a lot. There was a lot of eye contact, after a simple late night dinner at an IHOP, we landed up (she invited me) going dancing, dinner and a movie, and then she invited me out again.....(Good kino, eye contact, flirting, ect)

And then it fizzled out completley. I couldnt figure out why, and then I found out. It seems she asked a mutual friend my age, and there is a 14 year age difference, she couldnt tell, because as a Don Juan, I make the little 22 year olds she knows look like little pre adolescent boys (I live in the gym, and the tanning salon)....I look younger than I am.

Question is what to do now? Do I continue the pursuit, or just ignore her when she comes in the restaurant, at this point, I have little to no interest in a "LJBF" BS relationship.
Yeah, thats why you're on this website.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also i think if anything girls go for older guys, but when they're young girls look naive and amature. people look at them grotesquely like the relationship is taboo when people should mind their own business.

sure it's hard to understand how a 22 year old would feel comfortable dating a guy 14 years older than her, but we don't have to figure that one out. they are free to live their life. Now usually people do feel that the age difference might mean a big gap because of where they are in their lives, the types of lives they have, personality and friends. The other big thing is what others think of them and how society generally shuns a relationship with such a big difference in age.

if she don't want a relationship then don't push for one, drop her and don't treat her like she's your friend. don't tease her, don't talk to her like every day friends. just treat her as a customer coming in and being chatty and friendly. if you're not wanting to be friends, then why hide it.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Age doesn't matter.

You're older or she's older... Are you into her or are you not?

Is she attracted to you or not at all?

Its your part. you should have been making your own criteria and improving your dating skills.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are external pressures that society will try to inflict on you and her.

There used to be the shame response in the 50's and even 60's to out of wedlock births, today that has almost vanished for good or bad. I have noticed also that society is now much more tolerant to age differences, to a degree depending on where you live.

As you are not considering it becoming anything more than a fling you should have no hangups at all. If she gets too much on your nerves for being immature, just end it.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always believe as a man you can have a girl half your age.

so if you're 80, a 40 year old woman

..........70, 35

..........60, 30

..........50, 25

..........40, 20

..........36, 18

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
your 36? shouldnt you already know how to handle a little 22 yr old girl????

why would you want a tip from a 22 yr old guy like me who could bag that girl faster than you can blink?!:cool:
Frivolous, are you one of the pasty skinned guys that look like a Greenday fan thats never seen the inside of a gym? A 22 year old guy like you should be on "sosuave" if you are all that bad!:crackup:

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJHoolahoop
also i think if anything girls go for older guys, but when they're young girls look naive and amature. people look at them grotesquely like the relationship is taboo when people should mind their own business.

sure it's hard to understand how a 22 year old would feel comfortable dating a guy 14 years older than her, but we don't have to figure that one out. they are free to live their life. Now usually people do feel that the age difference might mean a big gap because of where they are in their lives, the types of lives they have, personality and friends. The other big thing is what others think of them and how society generally shuns a relationship with such a big difference in age.

if she don't want a relationship then don't push for one, drop her and don't treat her like she's your friend. don't tease her, don't talk to her like every day friends. just treat her as a customer coming in and being chatty and friendly. if you're not wanting to be friends, then why hide it.
Best advice yet. Shes the one who came unto me initially.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frivolous, are you one of the pasty skinned guys that look like a Greenday fan thats never seen the inside of a gym? A 22 year old guy like you should be on "sosuave" if you are all that bad!
I was being sarcastic.....dont be so sensative....u dont have to make jokes about me considering you know nothing about me.

im on here to make sure the correct advice is given out and to make sure things dont always have a 1 sided apprearences.

I make the little 22 year olds she knows look like little pre adolescent boys
I see no reason to point this out..does this feed ur ego??

I wish you good luck..I have no advice to give you...just game her like you would anyone....22 yr olds are much easier to be seduced anyways.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
I was being sarcastic.....dont be so sensative....u dont have to make jokes about me considering you know nothing about me.

im on here to make sure the correct advice is given out and to make sure things dont always have a 1 sided apprearences.

I see no reason to point this out..does this feed ur ego??

I wish you good luck..I have no advice to give you...just game her like you would anyone....22 yr olds are much easier to be seduced anyways.
Thank you, and I meant no insults. It just bugged me that she came on real strong in the beginning, until she supposedly found out my age, and then seemed to lose interest fast. Then when I saw some of the guys she was interested in, in the past, I felt like "wow, she kissed that, and wont kiss me because I'm older"....all righty then.