Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does a woman tell you the truth when you ask her who she would rather sleep with?

Harvey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you are playing a game, where you can say the name of two guys you both know, and you ask her who she would rather sleep with?

How reliable will her answer be?

This should not fall under "attraction isn't a choice", since she is actually saying who she is attracted to, and not who she would want to be attracted to.

BTW, the woman you are asking is just a friend, and she knows it.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't play this game when involves people you know. Do it with celebrities...

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her answers are going to be complete BS... if its 2 people you both know, she will opt for you.. if your her BF.. if its Celebs she may open up and say yeah id ride Brad Pitt... I used to do that all the time when i was in HS and years later i caught up with my old HS gf and we talked awhile and joked about things and she said she used to hate it when i would bring that kind of stuff up

Reaction score
Why dont you say to her.. "Hey lets play russian roulette! I'll be first!"

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Harvey101
Let's say you are playing a game, where you can say the name of two guys you both know, and you ask her who she would rather sleep with?

How reliable will her answer be?

This should not fall under "attraction isn't a choice", since she is actually saying who she is attracted to, and not who she would want to be attracted to.

BTW, the woman you are asking is just a friend, and she knows it.
If she has no attraction for you, then her answer will probably be reliable.

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't you just borrow a pair of her panties, you can both strip down, get in a pillow fight and then watch Legally Blonde while sharing a pint of Haggen-Daz. Jesus man do you want to bone this chick or be her buddy?

malleus_46

Reaction score
yeah, above post hits the mark. Her reply to the question is irrelevant, because the question is irrelevant.

Assume that you the person she wants to sleep with, and who the hell cares what she thinks of other guys?

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then Sleep with her and you'll find out that she sleeps with you. As simple as that.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a weird game to play, if your trying to hook up with a chick why would you ask her who she wants to sleep with if it's not you? If you dont want to sleep with her it is still a weird game.

Harvey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't none of you idiots read the first post? It clearly says "BTW, the woman you are asking is just a friend, and she knows it." so NO i do not want to fcuk any of the girls I ask these kind of questions.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Harvey101
Didn't none of you idiots read the first post? It clearly says "BTW, the woman you are asking is just a friend, and she knows it." so NO i do not want to fcuk any of the girls I ask these kind of questions.
Then why do you care? :confused:

Harvey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it gives me a good knowledge of what girls are attracted to when it comes to sex.