Does a woman see 100% you or 50% you..important thought.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I just wanted to present this discussion that often is not talked about. When you are out getting to know, or dating a woman what side of you are you displaying?

I know know about any of you, but there is two sides to me...A extreme geek side, and the quote n quote social norm side. There is the video games, computers, video game music loving side of me and then the drinking, partying, hip hop, Reality Drudging Numbness that is on the other side of the fence...

Most girls whom I meet I display the latter as it is the most appealing side don't you agree? yet, if you are hiding the other side, and all of a sudden a wave of geekyness strikes her what then?

How much of an impact do you think a woman feels with a man to which her perception of him is this cool etc etc..all of a sudden changes to the other side..a geek?

I struggle with this everyday....Should i show 100% off the break, she likes this side of me, but couldn't care less about the other side.

Does it frighten you if you meet a great girl one side you know she likes..the other side she doesn't?

I guess the whole point of dating is getting to know someone inside and out...All cards on the table.

How do you guys feel about this? :confused:

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is women aren't seeking to "know us"

They want men, and if you are willing to play that role for her, she's not going to look much deeper.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
My opinion is women aren't seeking to "know us"

They want men, and if you are willing to play that role for her, she's not going to look much deeper.
I like this, but it's a little pessimistic. As long as you are a man, a woman will appreciate and enjoy all parts of you, whether they're "cool" or not.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As Louis/Copeland wrote "As a man there will come times when you want to explain why you do things the way you do. Don't do it. Never offer details about yourself. Only answer questions."

I consider this one of the fundamentals.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
I like this, but it's a little pessimistic. As long as you are a man, a woman will appreciate and enjoy all parts of you, whether they're "cool" or not.
I didn't pass judgment on it. I made an observation. To be pessimistic I would have to see it negatively, which I don't.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be yourself. She can take it or leave it.

Do you genuinely enjoy video games? if so, don't give it up for any woman.