Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does A Guy's Height matter??? (merged threads)

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not complaining I'm 6'01", but that isn't true anyway. Women like all size men, maybe a few more than average like these people but not all.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jake,

I agree. It's cool to be able to relate to someone who's been through the same thing as I have. Most people never really understand where I'm coming from about the issue. And I know EXACTLY what you mean about trying to work out your forearms like crazy. I know all TOO well! hahahah. Take care man.

------------------
I danced till midnight when the sky turned black,
It is hard to dance with the Devil on your back.
They buried my body and thought I'd gone,
But I am the dance and I still go on.

new-DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
VeryBadGirl - How important is Height?

VBG,
Thanks for being on this forum. Being average to short height will keep some women from even giving you the time of day, right?. It's ok to be harsh(truthful). I just want the truth so I can act accordingly.

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated lot's of guys of short or average hieght. Since I am short (5'3) most guys feel bigger than me no matter what their height.

Of my 3 serious boyfriends, one was 5'8, the other 5'9, and my current is 6'4. Though, I wish he was shorter all the time - and tell him so. We look funny together and it is difficult to kiss when we are standing up. Urg.

Anyway, let me tell you a story about the one guy who totally seduced me. Now, if you know anything about me, I am not usually the passive one on the dating scene. A lot of guys ask me out, but I ask about the same amount out as well. I'm pretty straightfoward and know what I want - and go get it a lot of the time. Not so easily seduced - more often the seductress.

Anyway, this guy, Eric, is probably about 5'4 - basically, we are almost the same height. He is nice looking but no model. He was a friend of a friend who I had talked to in a group setting at a few parties, but didn't think very much of. One night, at a bar, he came up and started talking to me - we talked about literature, mostly, with a little bit of sexual innuendo thrown in for good measure. But basically, he was so confident and smart and looked at me so, well, sexually, that I went home that night and couldn't stop thinking about him - and not in a romantic sort of way - more in a sex sort of way.

Anyway, he called me the next day and asked me out. We had a great date, a great makeout session, and great sex a week or so later. We ended up dating casually for about 3-4 months, until the end of the semester.

Anyway, the point of the story is, he was 5'4 and that didn't make a difference to me.

Are all girls like me? No. Some really DO care about height. But who cares? If they do care about height, they will say no when you ask them out which will enable you to move on to other girls who may not care.

But, if you let it effect your self-esteem, that will be your downfall, because most women want a man who is comfortable with who they are.

new-DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks VBG,
That sounds like good news to me. I do know how to turn on the confidence when I need to. It's good to hear that it really helps!

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about height, it's about length.

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isnt what you do with it, its the size that counts

How short is short anyway? Cause Im 5'10" and I feel short.

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say anyone 5'5" or less is short.

------------------
Pimp For A Living

B1ok

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated several girls seriously taller than me (ie. in stockings rather than in high heels) - only one has commented on the difference in height: "you're the first man I've dated who's shorter than me".

Note - tall beautiful women can have trouble finding partners !

------------------
If I'd known that Heaven was this good I would have died years ago !

new-DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.shortsupport.org/Research/analyzer.html

This link shows the distribution of human heights along the bell curve.

5'10 i beleive is above average. I am right around average, yet I feel short too. I think what happens is most short guy's self esteem is to ****ed up to go out to clubs a lot, so those of us average height guys who have the confidence to go out feel short because the guys shorter than us are at home wanking it and feeling sorry for themselves.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That may be it, I notice when Im actuall standing by people that Im taller than most of them. But for some reason just looking at other people I feel short

Course on the weekend I was dancing with a girl I know whos 5'9" without shoes on and she was wearing like 3 inch heels
Christ that was weird, kinda cool though.

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like tall chicks.

Mmmm...

------------------
Pimp For A Living

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like them any size. It was a little weird to kiss her but otherwise it was cool. Was nice to be in control of the evening.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
What a load of freakin crap with this goddam height issue again? If you are atleast the average height of 5'9"+, you should have no problem. Don't believe me? Go to Love@aol.com and look at average height womens height requirements..if you are atleast 5'9", you are ok. I think men 5'8" and shorter run into the problems. I am near 6'0" which according to stats..only about 20% of men are that height or taller. How come i do not have women throwing myself at me because i am tall? How come i see and know plenty of guys under 5'10" with girlfriends or are married. How come i have a friend who is 5'6", who has hooked up with more girls and had more girlfriends than me. By the way New-Dj don't believe all the stupid stats on the height analyzer thing on short persons support. I think that was written by an angry short man and he is messing with the stats. For example, it states if you are a 5'5" male, 20% of other males are shorter than you. What a load a crap that is...try about 5%, not 20%. If his stats were true, that would mean 1 in 5 guys walking around is 5'5" or shorter...BULL****.
Please do not make it sound like all the 5'11+ men are getting all the girls...it is nonsense!!!

booty-naughtyness-spur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i gotta tell ya... i'm only 5'6", but slap a pair of 3-6 inch heels on me and look out! i suddenly become an amazon woman! lol

i don't really care about height either. i dated a guy who was the same height as me (tho he continued to say he was the taller) and had really small hands and feet. he was very insecure about it, and i felt like he was trying to always make up for it by having a bigger personality or something along those lines. he had "too much" confidense- to the point that you know he's being a tool and you can totally call on his bluff. it wasn't his height that i didn't like, it was his attitude!

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I'm 5'10'' and I feel like a runt at the party scene. Good thing my wingman are much shorter than me though.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, here are the true height stats of men in the US: Based on my observations and stats.

SHORT: 5'7.5" and below: (about 15% of male pop.)

MEDIUM: 5'8" TO 5'10.5" (about 60% of male pop.)

MEDIUM TALL: 5'11" TO 6 1/2" (15% of male pop.)

TALL: 6'1" plus (only between 5-10% of population)

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe, I just have a military posture, so I look taller than I am too.

Small feet and hands? why would that make any difference?

Gad men are weird about **** sometimes. WE're fuking men, it shouldn't matter!!!

new-DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050,
I am 5'8". So even according to you, I may run into some problems. But I'm not letting it get me down. I just got out of a ten year relationship; not my choice, by the way. So I'm just trying to get a clear view on what the hell is going on in the world of meeting new women. I'm just trying to get a handle on what women want.