Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does a girl have to be totally single to ask her out?

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about if she's in a casual relationship? She's not living with a guy and was reluctant to call him her boyfriend.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a relationship: YES

If you want some pu$$y: No

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it... Most attractive females will be involved with a guy in some way shape or form. Its your job to steal their attention...

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
Think about it... Most attractive females will be involved with a guy in some way shape or form. Its your job to steal their attention...

That's what I'm thinking. It's not like single girls wear bright neon signs announcing their availability. Attractive females don't stay single long. The boundaries I won't cross are living together or engaged. I met this chick who's my type through and through, and we really hit it off. The funny thing is, I was just whining about black girls aren't my type and she's black. But she can pass for a white girl.

lol

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
That's what I'm thinking. It's not like single girls wear bright neon signs announcing their availability. Attractive females don't stay single long. The boundaries I won't cross are living together or engaged. I met this chick who's my type through and through, and we really hit it off. The funny thing is, I was just whining about black girls aren't my type and she's black. But she can pass for a white girl.

lol
Any man here needs to look at it from the perspective of what you want.

I believe that if you are looking for a relationship with a girl, then there's a certain line you should never cross with her if she's in a relationship (whether it be just a boyfriend or she's married). ALWAYS remember that if she crosses that line with YOU, she'll cross that line with someone else while WITH you. You don't want a relationship with a girl like that.

But, if you're just looking to get laid, then a girl who has a boyfriend is fair game. I still wouldn't advise going after married women, because that's way too much drama/work/headache just to get a piece of a$$.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
true...

and i disagree fully with the idea that if a woman leaves a guy to be with you (or cheats), that she will do it to you. in most cases - these women are dating AFCs. i've seen it debated on if you should let a girl complain about her BF to you (you don't want to become an emotional tampon, etc) - but i really find value in listening to them (to use a pua nerd term - i like to 'elicit value' from their complaints of current or former boyfriends)... and if you listen to their complaints - you can normally understand why she's not happy with what she has (and then feed it back to her like it was your idea)...

in the strange event she is dating someone alpha who knows what he's doing - then yes, there is no hope for her!... but most women who cheat just aren't happy with the neediness, the protectieness, or the boringness of the man they're dating...

Trajhenkhet01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember there is always someone out there with more game. AFC or not, there is no excuse for cheating. Were all human and we all have a level of character.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trajhenkhet01 said:
Remember there is always someone out there with more game.
'game' doesn't have a whole lot to do with what i'm talking about... most AFC who find out their girl cheated on them - TAKE THE GIRLS BACK! because their idiots who believe in things such as "forgiving those i've given my heart to". most girls who cheat don't have a huge fear of losing the guy their with, or they don't care if they lose the guy their with.... getting a girl who's with a man who knows what he's doing - is MUCH MUCH harder than getting a girl who's with an AFC (because she genuinely doesn't want to lose him)... it's like a house without a security system (AFC house) vs. a house with a security system (DJ house). a professional thief will see the one with the secutiry system as being too much trouble. they'll only go into the house if they think the risk is worth the reward (and often they can find a house without a security system to enter that has similar goods).

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
nonameok said:
How about if she's in a casual relationship? She's not living with a guy and was reluctant to call him her boyfriend.
You will seldom find a girl who is 100% completely disconnected and single.. most girls above a hb5 have a few f buddies and X's etc.. SO DONT FOCUS OIN THAT.. KUST TRY AND BE THE NEXT GUY SHE Fs.. there were many before you and there will be many after you too..