Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does a DJ cheat?

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
A question on ethics for you... As being a DJ is almost a way of life.

If you're dating a girl would you cheat on her for a hotter girl?

Oh and also, whats your opinions of girls asking if you've got Facebook? They obviously want to add you.... is that a good or a bad thing?

dbx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate cheating and always will.

If you want her to be exclusive, you should be too.

patrick.de

Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't sound really DJ to ask that kind of questions in an online forum and (possibly) base your own opinion upon the responses you get there.

if you have peace of mind while cheating and believe it's in your best interest, do it. if you hate cheating and have moral obligations, don't do it.

if you want to add a girl on facebook to keep in touch with her, do it.
if you don't want to add her because you don't like big social networks and all the crap associated with them, don't do it.

do whatever feels right to you and you're good. don't do what other people tell you to do, that's not DJ.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, don't agree with it. Although I have done it many times myself I plan to never do it again.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"DJ" at its core is not about morals and ethics. It is about attracting women.

DJ's can be faithful or cheaters. In some ways being a DJ is like holding a weapon. The weapon does not abide by a set of morals or codes. It only does what the holder desires.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me if you're cheating: you're not a DJ, you're just another PUA.

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:

DJ's can be faithful or cheaters. In some ways being a DJ is like holding a weapon. The weapon does not abide by a set of morals or codes. It only does what the holder desires.
Well done for getting through that without the star wars analogy... I was waiting on it haha. But yeah, I understand what you're saying.

I'm not in a relationship at the moment so can't cheat but there was a time when I was tested with a very hot girl... nothing came of it but it's always when you're in a relationship isn't it.....

Interesting to hear peoples views on it. I agree that a DJ should not cheat.

roflzaur

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you cheat, your emotions will show and women are 10x better on reading emotions than men. If you lie, they know. Women have evolved over millions of years to detect a cheater/liar.

I hate people who cheat and I will never cheat.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have cheated, once when i was younger, its not something i will do again.
Being DJ, you should be mature enough to accept your own decision to be exclusive. if this becomes too much of a burden, then break up.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why cheat? if you want to bang a bunch of chicks just stay single and have as much fun as you want...

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
why cheat? if you want to bang a bunch of chicks just stay single and have as much fun as you want...
Exactly, if you don't intend to be faithful then don't get into a relationship to begin with. If a chick wants one and you don't just be honest about it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
The way I've always seen it is the DJ's personal goal is to have a happy and successful life. When that goal is accomplished, you get the side-effect of having an abundance of women interested in you. What you choose to do with these women is entirely up to you as long as you're content with the lifestyle that you're living.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am not exclusive with a girl, than it doesn't matter who I date or have sex with. If I am exclusive with a girl, I would not cheat and sleep with other women. I wouldn't want her doing that to me either. If things aren't working out, it would be best to break off the relationship and than move on.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really just depends on the person and situation. Live by your own code!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my point of view, I never cheat. I just live like a man.

But it all depends on how you dress the particle, that is, how you define the word "cheat" ..

My definitions tend to draw some fire.

(especially from MANginas)