Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc's Journey to DJ

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dad said he didn't feel well after taking his medicine, so I didn't go to the gym yesterday (and doubt I will today). I learned that I get 1000% more gains with PE if I don't masturbate, so I'm going to start NoFap (starting tomorrow). I was supposed to do something tonight with the girl I'm interested in and her friends, and she said last-minute that she couldn't give me a ride home (meaning I can't go). I was actually able to forget about it and not let it bother me, and I realized that it would've been ruined because her friends were there (whom I dislike).

Summary: No gym, better PE, NoFap, turned down.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stayed after for jazz band today, and absolutely killed it. I realized that playing and focusing on how perfect I am ruins the way I sound. I just let go of what people thought of me (could've been because a girl who asked me out a while back--ruined it, btw--was in the room and I thought she was watching), and I was instantly 500x better than I was this morning. I was doing stuff I didn't know I could do, just because I wasn't stressing about it. I made mistakes and didn't think anything of it. I'm actually amazed by this, and will definitely apply it to other stuff along my journey.

About to take a shower and start my NoFap + PE. I started Economics this quarter, and I'm really wanting to get into the stock market. There's a thread in the Business forum, so I'll watch it and try reading some of the books, and maybe even asking my teacher about it. I'm going to learn to do a push-up right after I submit this (yes, I can't do a push-up), so that I can start doing push-ups and crunches to stay in shape when I'm not going to the gym.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't posted in a while, so there's a lot to catch up on.

NoFap
I went an entire week without masturbating and it felt great. The PE gains were also unreal. I decided to reward myself with masturbation, and have this whole week. I'm going to do it in increasing intervals starting Monday.

Drumming/Music
I got a lot more confident with my drumming, and I am much better than the other guy in the band. I can see him struggling and realizing that he's inferior and I love it. We also have our first gig Tuesday, and I'm starting a band on the side with some friends of mine.

Girls
Firstly, let me give some backstory. A while ago (like last semester), Emily (my friend and girl I've been trying to get with for a while) said she had a friend who thought I was attractive. Since I didn't know them, and Emily didn't make it clear what she looked like, I got her confused with someone else and said no. Then last week, she was staying after while I had jazz band, and I realized that she was like a solid 7.5-8 and I wanted another chance. So I threw my balls to the wall and got Emily to hook us up. I got her number Monday, and we talked all afternoon. Then a bit during Tuesday, not very much Wednesday, once during school Thursday (over text still), and not at all Friday. I had asked her on a date Monday (scheduled for Friday), and she called it off. Since we've never talked in person (and I don't know her very well therefore), I'm not sad about it, but I've never felt this way before. I just feel really empty and alone. My chest actually physically hurts and I'm exhausted.

Academics
I've done all of my homework for all of my classes, and done well on all of the tests. I have a 99 in two classes, and a B in another (which is great compared to the Ds and Cs I always got before).

Style
I'm going to buy Summer clothes soon and start going to the beach (I live two blocks from it). Hopefully getting out will help get me over being rejected yesterday, and also help me learn some places in my neighborhood for dates, driving, etc.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been to the gym yet, but I found a way to make money and stay in shape: mowing lawns. I have a manual lawnmower (one of the older-styled ones that you push and it rotates blades), and it's great work on my arms.

Quite a busy week. I had my first jazz gig Tuesday, and it could not have gone better. I impressed everyone in the group, as well as myself. I almost don't believe that I got so much better in just two months (both in skill and confidence--I didn't feel nervous once, nor do I ever when I play now). I also have a school trip to Carowinds (an amusement park in NC, for those who don't know). I'm sitting with Emily on the ride there and back, and the entire day with her. Then on Saturday, I have my driving school (I'm not bad, it's just required to get my license; I also don't have to take a test at the DMV with this method).

I can see myself becoming more confident, and evidence of self-progression is one of the best feelings.

Reaction score
DoctorCoops said:
I can see myself becoming more confident, and evidence of self-progression is one of the best feelings.
Very good that you realized this. Every single day, I think about how much more attractive I'm becoming, and it's a huge confidence boost

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Start to network. Socially, that is. And no that doesnt mean get on Twitter or Instagram. Start talking to everyone in school about things, and if they're responsive get a conversation going. If not, be friendly but avoid these people unless they talk to you more. The goal is to make friends, and it's easier to do that with people who talk.
Going from talking to nobody to some people, I've definitely gotten better. I talk to tons of guys about things I overhear them say, and I have "friendships" with tons of them in my classes now. The next step is to take that to girls.

Ruler said:
Talk to every girl you find cute, and every girl you don't. Doesnt matter what she looks like, talking to girls is a skill that is best acquired the younger you are. I started a little after 15, or right around there. Im definitely glad I did.
Definitely something I need to work on, though I can look at girls I find attractive while I'm talking to them, and actually hold conversation. It's slow and steady, but it's still progressive.

Ruler said:
Now here are some things for you.
-You need to start making move on girls you like. Don't fear rejection, because it's going to happen. I don't care if you have outstanding game and also look like brad pitt, youll get rejected eventually. But failure is what breeds success.
-If women arent noticing your try at flirting, it means you're not selling it. Maybe you seem to eager or have built a rep as a guy who doesnt move in, or you just don't seem like relationship material so they disregard you. The best way to fix this is by working on yourself before focusing on getting a girlfriend. So continue to flirt, but relax knowing that even if you fail you werent going to ask her out anyways. After you get comfortable talking to girls and flirting with them, or until they start to notice youre flirting, don't think about getting a gf. But when youre ready, then you can make that decision. Honestly, it should take a month at most I think. You seem like a determined guy.
I know that this is what I need to do, but it's very hard when I've never been in a relationship before (and am completely inexperienced therefore). Of course, I have personal experience with the DJ attitude. There was a girl who was interested in me, and I flirted back, but wasn't actually interested (so I didn't suck up or anything) and did what you're supposed to do). It drove her crazy and she would text me several times a day, every day, as well as rub up on me and constantly tell me about how attractive I am. She actually mentioned having sex a few times :). I can have this mindset in private, but then when it comes down to it, my subconscious takes over and I'm sucking up to the girl again. Recently, however, I wasn't a kiss-*ss to a girl I tried to date, but she ended up blowing the date off (because I didn't talk to her enough, I think).

Ruler said:
The best way to be 'cool' in high school is to do your own thing and say 'fvck everyone else'. That doesnt mean get a purple mohawk, but wear whatever you like and role with it. Women love that attitude and it earns you respect from everyone. Just don't try too hard. Polos and a sweater sounds good, i don't know how you do the sweater though. Way too hot here for that.
I already have this down. There's only like two other kids in my school who overly dress for school, and they're very antisocial and don't get noticed. So to most, I'm the only one. I am going to buy summer clothes as soon as I can, though. I had to stop wearing sweaters and rock flannels; it got too hot.

Ruler said:
Start working on body language. Im not sure how you carry yourself, but i tell everyone this.
This is something I try to work on every day. Every time I'm looking at the mirror--whether I'm washing my face, getting dressed, or just getting caught up in my beauty before getting in the shower--I try to figure out what looks best on me and what not to do [at a stoplight]... facial expressions, movements, resting positions, etc.

Ruler said:
It's a lot of info, i know. Hopefully it helps. PM me if you have questions or every need some help.
I'll definitely do that. Thanks!

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gave into NoFap today, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it. My week is going to be amazing, so I'll be busy enough to go through with it then.

Girls
I went to Carowinds with Emily, and everything was great, and then she made it very apparent that we were there as friends. Of course, I got kind of depressed, but I didn't let it stop me from enjoying the park. The good news in this topic, however, can be found here.

Music
Our concert is Saturday, where I'm performing the concert and jazz pieces. I'm very excited to have people I personally know see me enjoy myself (and represent the first jazz band in a while :)).

Cooking
My step-dad (who is very important to me; I can post more about him later) and I are going to fly to JWU in NC and tour the culinary arts section on May 9th.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Update

Since Danny started talking to some of us through Kik, I've been on my journey with him one on one, and he's set me far ahead.

Starting where I left off...

JWU was amazing. To be short, it is where I want to go and I'm going to work very hard for it. The band concert was postponed, and we didn't get to practice the jazz portion. Because of that, I was really nervous and couldn't feel it and play it. While I was very impressed with a lot of the stuff I did, it didn't sound genuine to my friends who play music (nor myself or fellow jazz combo members). Although I think about her at least once a day, I haven't talked to Emily since the Carowinds trip, excluding two or three occasions where I asked her to do something and she turned me down ("but I work"). Of course, I didn't talk to her before or after, it was just me trying to get her to do something. I got over Sam, and I started to attract another girl. With Danny's help, I was able to learn how to do it myself, and we have a date tonight. I changed up my workout routine, and I'm now doing pull-ups, push-ups, and sit-ups. I can already notice my arms getting wider and my body getting bigger all around. I've also started putting rubbing alcohol on my upper body to get rid of acne (I may swap to witch hazel, which I was told works very well). Also, I have this insane amount of bug bites on my body. I'm not even sure if they're bug bites, though they initially itched whenever scratched and my dad thought they could have been flea bites. I'm hoping that the rubbing alcohol gets rid of them. I've been off of my nofap, but I'm going to start a thread for it. I haven't been doing PE every day, but I need to. I decided that as long as I can hit six inches, I'm fine. Of course, I'm still going to be doing PE, but I won't be self-conscious about it anymore.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update 6/25/15

I'm stuck to updating on mobile, so I'm going to keep these short and summarized.
I've been working with Danny in private and I've made very impressive progress. At first, I made lots of mistakes and something like masturbation would throw off my game. Now, it's not something I'm becoming and it's something I am (though I still have work to do). I feel like I could approach any girl at any time and gain her interest, and I even do that just using eye contact at work; not to set something up, just to show myself that I can. In addition to mental changes, I've started working out twice a day and consuming tons of whey protein, as well as taking glucosamine chondroitin, fish oil, and zinc. My body is actually at a point where I can show it off--and that's what I've done. I've sent teasy pictures to my girlfriend and others, and the girl I was an AFC with saw it and immediately apologized and begged for me to come back. Of course I didn't take the offer (hit her with the read no reply), but it was a huge confidence boost. Now onto my girlfriend:
Danny managed to help me get a girlfriend, but I'm to the point where I can maintain and do all of the work now. To be frank, she is begging for me to f*ck her, which might happen after the date tomorrow.

TL;DR: My body is attractive, I'm taking supplements, I have a girlfriend who I'm going to do everything with by he end of Summer, old b*tches are jealous/want me back, I'm no longer an AFC/"nice guy".

DumbBell80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. I just read your posts and it's pretty inspirational to me personally that you've come so far in a matter of months. I've subbed this.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
DumbBell80 said:
Hey man. I just read your posts and it's pretty inspirational to me personally that you've come so far in a matter of months. I've subbed this.
Thanks! That means a lot. Ironically, my recommendation is that you try to keep your updates to the forums and your learning with a one-on-one mentor. Had I not done that, I wouldn't be even close to where I am today. I highly recommend joining Danny's Kik group #SoSuave.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Can PE do anything for girth?
Yes. Girth is much easier to increase than length, actually. I've actually stopped because I'm more confident with my inner- and outer-self (my body, that is), so an average penis size isn't standing out to me anymore. I do, unfortunately, kind of feel bad every time I see/hear something about a big d*ck, but I'm going to overcome it soon.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
First Steps in the Long Run

Let today start the day that I begin to change correctly; the day that I am officially done with my girlfriend; the day marking my first progress; my first girl. Today, Danny is completely in control. We're pulling some Fifty Shades of Grey sh*t now and he's Christian Grey. He has been given complete control to shape me and take me where I need to be. Today is the day.

Edit: interestingly, page three starts the new chapter of the journey. Use that as future reference.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Found a partner and started going to the gym. Had my first leg day ever yesterday and I'm walking around like a neutered cat. I've also noticed that I haven't thought of Hayli (the girl before) very much, if at all, which is a great step for me. Before, I would've still been obsessed. Danny wants me to start taking pictures of myself, but I haven't gotten dressed for anything and therefore haven't been able to. I do need to get posing right anyway, so I suppose I should be taking some prototypes beforehand. I started my diet Thursday for BFP loss, which was coincidentally the day we started going to the gym.

These will be more detailed and organized/formatted whenever I'm able to update from a PC.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
I now enjoy pictures, but need to do it more often. I plan to take one tomorrow and then just some selfies whenever I think I look nice, get bored... experiment with some angles and poses maybe. I've also decided to try and stop wanting again. I got into the habit of doing it recently and it's getting out of hand (or in it, I should say). I need to try and sleep earlier, too. I do work late and it's hard to do things I want sometimes, but on days I don't go to the gym or go earlier, I want to try to sleep by 12:00. If I sleep earlier, I'll probably wake up earlier and be able to do stuff then. Also, I have a friend who I'm trying to wake up and he might start taking my advice. I'm going to try and turn him on to the forums, maybe. Anyone have any luck with getting real-life friends into this?

Reaction score
I showed 2 of my close friends who were struggling with this and they said they didn't want to change, and that they wanted to find a girl that liked them for who they are. I was cringing while they gave their explanation. I got one of my friends started, and he seems pretty interested and shares the same goals as me.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't gotten a chance to introduce my friend yet, but there's more power to me if I don't help him. Anyway, here's an update from PC:

Girls:
I don't have any options yet, but working on this in social media.

Social Media:
I started taking pictures, and with the addition of just one selfie, I gained two followers on Tumblr, a few on Instagram, and some random attention. It's not much, but it's a start.

Workout:
My partner is out of town and hasn't said anything to me about the gym, so I just decided to go back to my homebound routine. Honestly, I noticed more gains with it than the gym, so I'm going to do both instead of one or the other. I also read about pullups in the fitness subforum, and it filled in some of the holes in my knowledge. I've decided to try and take in 320g of protein a day. Since I only weigh 130 pounds, this sounds ridiculous to all of you who know your sh*t. It's definitely going to bulk me up quickly, though.

Fashion:
Most of the time, nothing is going to happen here. I got a new job, however, and found some dress pants that I fell in love with. I'm looking forward to using them in outfits for school/dates/hangouts.

Hygiene:
Found a steady face-washing regimen, as well as a way to better wash my shoulders for my bacne. I still need a way to get rid of blackheads and acne scars if anyone has any tips. I need to start whitening my teeth; starting today.

This is all I've got for now, but I'll try and update soon.