Doc Love's THE SYSTEM

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Quick question, is Doc Love's 'THE SYSTEM' worth $99? I am currently in a relationship, will I benefit from the knowledge of this? if so, what will I gain?

http://www.doclove.com/

-thanks

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:yes: To be honest with you dude it is a waste of money, the only two PUA Gurus material that is worth studying are John Alexander's "How To Become An AlphaMale" and David DeAngelo's "Double Your Dating" e books, these two e books gave me great insight into the dating scene and the psychological make up within the hottest babes minds, I thoroughly recomend them to you, however everything else I've read is complete rubbish, not only Doc Love, but Mystery, Swingcatt, and everyone else, they will make it worse for you and not better, but both John Alexander and David DeAngelo, give plenty of advice that really did help me to seduce the girls, the others are just gold diggers really who just want your money for nothing, if you get my drift. :nono:

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^ YES!!!! DEFFINATELY.. how to be alpha male was one the best books iv ever read. it totaly changed my life. It will give you a totally differnt farame of mind... will change the way you see your self and others.. highly recomend it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The System is especially for guys who want to find and keep quality women for long term relationships. His writing style isn't the best but the content is spot on. :up: It would probably answer 90% of the "Why did she do that" type questions posted in this forum.

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
THE SYSTEM is worth every penny!!!

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
The System is especially for guys who want to find and keep quality women for long term relationships. His writing style isn't the best but the content is spot on. :up: It would probably answer 90% of the "Why did she do that" type questions posted in this forum.
I have developed a seduction technique that only works on white skinned babes with dark brown hair, ones who look like Jill Henessey from Crossing Jordan.
I was able to develop this technique by using one of the strategies given by David DeAngelo in his "Double Your Dating" and adding it to another completely different strategy revealed by John Alexander in his "How To Become An AlphaMale" e books.
The strange thing about this particular double technique is that it never works on white babes who have either blonde, red, auburn and light brown hair, only the babes with the dark brown hair.
However it is foolproof and will work every single time it is used on a white skinned babe who has dark brown hair.
The real mystery about this technique is that it doesn't matter if the dark brown haired babe is a HB9-10 or a 6-8 or lower, nor does it matter if she is happily married, in love with her husband, is highly educated, successful, or sexually straight, it works on them every single time, even when they don't want it to happen you can fvck them if you want to, yet it will never work on any other type of white woman, not even the ones who are fat ugly or are pretty but easy to get, it just doesn't work on any other types.
I don't know why this is the case, as you would think that the same technique that was successful with the HB9-10's with dark brown hair whom hardly any other dudes could get to fvck them, would automatically work on a HB6-8 who fvcked just about every dude who wanted it from her who had lighter coloured hair, but it doesn't.
I am not going to give this technique to you on here but if you study both of the e books I have mentioned you will be able to work it out, all it is is adding the two things together, it works.
It must have something to do with the sexual makeup of the dark brown haired caucasian woman, because it works on every single one of them, but not on any other type of white woman, start reading and work this bizarre double technique out for yourself. :cool:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
I have developed a seduction technique that only works on white skinned babes with dark brown hair, ones who look like Jill Henessey from Crossing Jordan.
Funny that you post this because I prefer brunettes over blonds which brings up the question why I live someplace overrun blond, blue eyed Swedes and Nordic women. Have you considered there may be a personality difference between blonds and brunettes? You wouldn't think so but where I live most women go out of their way to be blond, it's definitely a lemming type of thing up here so it's slim pickings for me to find a sultry, raven haired beauty.

But none the less, I've done like you in combining theories. I also use Deangelo, The System and a bit of The Mystery Method. It's a good combination for my personality but I'll see if I can find some of Alexander's stuff and see what it has to offer. My buds already treat me as an Alpha but that's only because I usually come of with the majority of the plans and I'm not afraid to take the lead. I'd actually wouldn't mind some of the other guys taking the reigns as long as their plans were good. Oh well...

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Haha, You guys want to know what I just discovered? EVERYTHING Pook and ALL other "great DJs" have said on this forum, IS RE-WRITING "How To Become an Alpha Male"!! Haha, and I thought these guys spoke from personal experience. They bought this book, and since no one else had it, everyone thought what they said was their own words. HAhaha.....
You wouldn't believe how many phrases, sentences and even paragraphs in this book I recognized from Sosuave! These guys outright COPIED what this book is saying... SHAME ON YOU.

That's kind of the point. If you're teaching algebra, you're not going to make new things up just to call it your own. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Haha, You guys want to know what I just discovered? EVERYTHING Pook and ALL other "great DJs" have said on this forum, IS RE-WRITING "How To Become an Alpha Male"!! Haha, and I thought these guys spoke from personal experience. They bought this book, and since no one else had it, everyone thought what they said was their own words. HAhaha.....
You wouldn't believe how many phrases, sentences and even paragraphs in this book I recognized from Sosuave! These guys outright COPIED what this book is saying... SHAME ON YOU.
Actually after a quick looking over, a lot of what was said in Alpha Male aligns with what was published in Doc Love's System about five years prior to Alpha Male's release. None the less, many great works have been written from what has been learned from other sources. Books may be copyrighted but knowledge can not.