Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc Love and "kino"

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I do understand it rightly basically Doc Love ist saying on:
http://www.sosuave.com/doclove/doc166.htm
that kino is basically not a good idea on a date.

One) Do not touch your date. Don't grab her knee. Don't try to hold her hand. Don't squeeze her shoulder and don't put your arm around her. Men mistakenly think that if they initiate touching that it will somehow "prime the pump" and it will make the woman want to touch them. The opposite is true. The more you put your hands on her the more it inhibits her.

The wise man holds back and lets the woman do all the touching, if she is so inspired. The only way you can get a clear "read" is if you wait and watch without trying to manipulate her Interest Level.
But that's against all I have learned here and my expierences as well. I agree that kino likegrabbing a knee isn'T probably the best idea, but he's saying that kino is elementary a bad idea ..

So what about kino now ?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is very important to let a girl early on that you are a sexual person. Otherwise she will put you in the LJBF zone. The best way to do this is through kino. Not groping but through subtle touching to let her know you have a romantic interest and to get her hormones flowing.

I agree with many of the things that Doc Love preaches, but on not touching a girl on the first date, I don't agree. You can respect a girl and still touch her. It is one thing to subtly touch her and to be all over her which will turn her off. Even if she doesn't touch first, I initiate kino to measure her interest level. If she responds well and touches me back, then a gradually escalate the kino. If she initiates kino, then the flood gates are open!

Doc Love is wrong on this one. Through experience, the girls I kinoed early on are the ones who maintained the highest IL.

Yes kino is good.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with violator 100%.
There are a million reasons to use kino (I won't bother going into details here).

You need to remember that Doc Love is out to make $$$ and markets his stuff to the masses.

Now the "masses" are filled with clumsy AFC's that have no idea what kino is or how to apply it correctly. If you're going to touch a girl awkwardly, excessively or otherwise f*ck up your attemtps at kino - then in that respect it's better to not touch her at all.

Better to not turn her on than to turn her off.

But if you are confident and can subtley touch her naturally than by all means use KINO!

This is where I def. disagree with Doc Love - even if you are a completely pathetic, clumsy AFC the only way to ever get comforatble enough to use kino regularly is to PRACTICE. Sure you might completely f*ck up your first few attempts but eventually you'll get more comfortable and better at it.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino vs. groping

I also agree with violator wholeheartedly, but with a caveat:

There's a difference between Kino & groping.

Touch works wonders when she *wants* you to touch her.

If you warm her up properly, it will happen *naturally*. Do not start grabbing a woman if the vibe is not there or she's not ready.

Usually I don't touch a woman for the early part of a date, but do make sure I get within her personal space. If you can't get inside her personal space, she doesn't like you, so you may as well LJBF her first, and save yourself the trouble. If you can manage the vibe properly, she'll be crazy with desire for you to touch her, and you just might end up in bed.

It's hard to describe just how to do it, but it is a skill that can be developed relatively quickly.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ronins right doc love is full of crap. just look at his name backwards Doc Love= Doc Evol.
his ass is all about money. alot of his good stuff is either common sense or he ripped it off someone else. but go ahead, give his system a try, you too just might find yourself buying a pt cruiser, a froo froo dog, and a gay ass haircut, and then youll supposedly have more game than monopoly.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

LMAO, flava!

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, no need to trash doc lov that badly.

just because he drives a PT cruiser, has a poochi poodle, and a funny haircut doesn't mean he can't be a womanizer. Sure, his system is overpriced but I think many of his ideas (shared by the dj bible) cuts to the point, helps make it more clear than plowing through millions of posts on the bible.

Just read his free articles from askmen.com and its almost as good as the system (because I paid 100$ for it :eek: )

again, I dunno if anybody ever read my 1st post about how doc lov only argues about not touching in the 1st date. Yes, maybe if you're seasoned master in kino, you may touch the girl but I also agree more with the invading the personal space. So the dj ideas are the same after the 1st date. We can go ahead with the Kino from the 2nd date and that shouldn't be too late, isn't it?

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
Now the "masses" are filled with clumsy AFC's that have no idea what kino is or how to apply it correctly. If you're going to touch a girl awkwardly, excessively or otherwise f*ck up your attemtps at kino - then in that respect it's better to not touch her at all.

Better to not turn her on than to turn her off.

But if you are confident and can subtley touch her naturally than by all means use KINO!

This is where I def. disagree with Doc Love - even if you are a completely pathetic, clumsy AFC the only way to ever get comforatble enough to use kino regularly is to PRACTICE. Sure you might completely f*ck up your first few attempts but eventually you'll get more comfortable and better at it.
In my experience, kino works best if it seems to be by "accident". If you suddenly lean over and touch her knee (like the guy in DL's last letter did) then she'll be turned off as it's clumsy AFC groping. If you open a door for a woman and lead her in, just barely touching the small of her back -- that's kino; it works, and isn't seen as intrusive, unless you do it repeatedly.

Actually, I suspect that if the guy in the letter had only touched the woman's knee ONCE, he may have had a chance. It also depends on the woman's interest level; if it's low, touching isn't a good thing.

BGMan

bp31895

Don Juan
Reaction score
User of the System and Don Juan

The system was defintely overpriced but does over good insights into women I have to agree to certain point on the kino.

I think that Doc is operating on the assumption that all men are clumsy and would just grab women when touching them. If you are having a good conversation with a women you are standing next and you lean over to tell her something funny and light place your hand on the small of her back, if she is interested you defintely drive up her interest level. And I tend to touch women and different points of the night and it keeps driving their interest level up.

No on a side note, when I have not touched a woman all night and kept my hands to myself I have realized that although they may be a little slower to make physcial contact with me intiailly when they do they are more aggressive. There also is a good feeling of knowing that you didn't have to make the first contact
and they still got on your jock by just being yourself and being a challenge. Also you have to keep in mind that all guys touch and touch earlier so by not touching her you do seperate yourself from the back.

The way you stay out of the friends zone is by letting her know you are interested in sexually, one example would be you look nice to night, just make sure you say something that lets her know you are interested in her.

What do you guys think?

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always touch a woman if you do it right.
I have seen this girl once a week at a cafe that I go to and she always sits and talks with me. I never go find her, she always finds me. She sits close and her leg is against mine and she touches my hands or arms when she talks. Last week I took her hand and looked at her wedding ring and said, 'you're married' with a kind of disappointed tone. She said no, I am separated. Last week after talking with me a while, about 5 guys were around her asking for her number and grabbing her and touching her hair. I just watched the scene and she saw me looking. A little later outside, she explained to me that she didn't like guys touching her without permission. I had a flash of inspiration and looked deep into her eyes, laid my hand on her shoulder and rubbed ever so slightly and said 'I understand how you feel'. She smiled at me and asked me for my phone number!
Following the principles does not mean blindly following. You have to be able to adapt and change according to the situation. In my case, by acting different from all of the other guys she is attracted to me because I am different.
You can always test by touching a womans hand slightly and asking about a ring on her finger. See if she pulls her hand away fast or not. This should give you the first clue. Also, when going through a door you can touch the shoulder slightly to guide her though the door. Always make the first touches seem accidental and incidental.
Final point, I would never say you look nice tonight! She has heard this line a million times. Say something different like 'those earrings look nice with your brown/blue eyes'. You are not complimenting her but her earrings. She already knows you are interested because you are with her. Am I wrong on this?

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"but go ahead, give his system a try, you too just might find yourself buying a pt cruiser, a froo froo dog, and a gay ass haircut, and then youll supposedly have more game than monopoly."

Oh hell no, hahhahahahahah. That's a serious burn but it's funny as hell, hahah.

bp31895

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shawdow

You sound like to you got burned by his book, what he wouldn't except your return. I can appreciate the sense of humor, I guess I never relaized that you had a it all figured out. So do you visit these boards to enlighten us allow or just share your opinions.
You know what they say about opinions................

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
informative discussion.....bump