Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys ever make up stories that could easily pass of as truths when you are in a conversation with people you met when you were out one night?

You know what I'm saying. We were out last night when this guy from out of the blue added a whole lot to the conversation - about a real life incident with a heavy-weight fighter...it could have easily been a lie or truth...but either way the convo was dominated and would probably attract some chicks.

Do you ever pull some of that...you know, blow up and embellish something that might have happened to be the crowd pleaser?

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think whatever you do you need to carry on a conversation and sound funny, intelligent and interesting. I embelish shyt all the time, because in reality my life is not that interesting.

Well, actually it is, but I talk alot too.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that's interesting. Because I've always been a bit quiet- never embellish shyte. And I see that some friends I have do that exactly and everyone listens to them...I'm like, that's BS- but it works. I know that because the people who fluctuate around the group always go to them for what's going on, that's has always pissed me off about being quiet. Do people come to you to find out what's going on?

I wasn't given the gift of gab...I need to work on it. I think much of the time I'm just not so much a people person and I don't get into their every moment. So much of the talk I hear is about the smallish everyday stories of friends and other people.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the gift of gab, but there are books and jokes and techniques that I try to learn even though I am very comfortable carrying on a conversation. It also helps that I do alot of public speaking for my job and I'm required to network and get to know people (shmooze).

Read jokes online, find interesting things in your life worth talking about and add some jokes and interesting points about situations. There is alot of information about self confidence, speaking and stuff like that out on the net.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be totally honest with you... BS'ing, and making up sh*t, is very hard for me to do, or get away with. I couldn't BS anyone to save my life. I've tried, never works, I always end up confessing. I've seen and heard experts though. ;) ...had a friend a long time ago who turned into a crackhead, he'll BS you for your last dollar, and get it to.

As far as convo goes... just be yourself, there's got to be a past. Chances are, you are more interesting than you think. ;)