Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Do you want to meet my boyfriend?"

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't posted here in a while, I've been just continuing to better myself, and I really haven't been dating any women exclusively. Mostly just going through a rotation of fvck buddies and focusing on school / work / friends / enjoying myself.

However, on Saturday night I was at a bar and saw an ex getting a bunch of attention by some thirsty looking guys. I have not seen her in years. A brief background is I was always good looking, but was on the skinny side. I began to lift religiously and got into pretty good shape, now pvssy just falls on my penis.

So, this girl is sitting at a table near the bar with 3 guys and I notice her. She doesn't see me, I walk right over and pretty much through the other guys at her table and grab her. She was excited to see me and starts freaking out. Grabbing me, laughing, telling me I look incredible, etc. The other guys end up just leaving the scene. I never once even look at the other guys at the table or acknowledge their existence.

I start asking how she's been (we used to be really good friends) the usual bull****. I tease her about what she is wearing (short dress) and what she is drinking. She is googly-eyed at this point and jokes that "your chest is bigger than mine now! I hate when guys have a bigger boobs than me!"

We dance to one of her favorite songs and sit back down. She is taking pictures with me and then starts digging for information. "So, who's the lucky lady? Who are you dating?" I tell her she doesn't have to worry they aren't here. She then tells me she is leaving the country to go study abroad for 4 months and is only in town for a few more weeks.

I ask her where her boyfriend is and she starts laughing saying, "he will be here in 15 minutes" and then asks me if I want to meet him.. This was a good test that I am not sure how I handled. I was caught off guard and just said no. We dance for one more song and I ask her what her boyfriend would think and she says "oh he would be pissed". She then says the guy is not her type and she is leaving in a few weeks anyway.

I tell her I am going to leave and she walks me out. We get outside and she tells me she wants to get a drink during the week before she leaves. I tell her I am extremely busy, but to text me. Anyways, later on in the night I send her a text saying that is was nice to see her again and she looked great.

She replies, "You are so gorgeous! Always have been! Good night love bug!

She was texting me until like 330-400 AM that night. And now, for attention she is sending me random pictures, because I haven't replied to a different attention whoring message.

This girl is hot, but not worth the trouble. I just wanted to prove I could.

StepItUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye well played, if she is going to leave in four weeks I reckon you should go in for the kill man, you got nothing to lose.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good response.

sounds like she's down to bang before setting off.

I'd hit it.

dosquito

Don Juan
Reaction score
...How is this any different from a girl who leads a guy on? Have some respect for other people, man.
Just my two cents. I know this won't be a popular view on this forum

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
dosquito said:
...How is this any different from a girl who leads a guy on? Have some respect for other people, man.
What in the fvck are you talking about? How did I lead her on? I told her I was extremely busy and that I might be able to meet her for a drink! She has a BOYFRIEND and has left the country (this thread just randomly got bumped).

I never met her before she left - she had contacted me, we had a few small discussions, but I was too busy with other women / my life.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
StepItUp said:
Ye well played, if she is going to leave in four weeks I reckon you should go in for the kill man, you got nothing to lose.
I was too busy / our schedules conflicted + she isn't worth the effort.

She is mentally unstable (father issues) and she thinks her sh!t doesn't stink now that she is a bartender and gets tons of attention by thirsty dudes. Major insecurities.

The night I ran into for the first time in years she was texting me how gorgeous I was and saying sh!t like, "Do you think it would ever work between us?" And how I am too good looking that she is too insecure with me / could never trust me. Just off the wall stuff. Another was, "I don't want you to ever walk out of my life again".. I wish I still had the text log - she was storming me with years of old emotional stuff.

She is stunningly good looking. But, is just a major headache. A few years ago, I would have put myself through this nonsense, but not now. She'll be back in a few months and I know I will hear from her. My sister posted a picture of me on her facebook page and she was obsessively commenting on all the pics with me in them.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dosquito said:

How many people do each of us personally know that are in sh!tty relationships? Dozens, maybe more... Many of these "relationships" are nothing more than convenient arrangements, while others are nothing more than weak unions until something else better comes along. If her relationship is strong, the female you're talking to will ACT that way.

I don't sense any lies or trickery here.... This whole exchange actually sounds pretty honest to me.

The Gambler