Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you wanna date her avatar?

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had three different people try to get me into World of Warcraft. I played for a couple hours but it just seems so boring. I don't know how people can play that game.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
I don't know how people can play that game.
Someone posting on SoSuave probably wouldn't be able to understand how people can just waste their lives playing a virtual game that will be outdated in the next 2 years when they could be improving themselves in a variety of ways. But surprisingly there are people out there like that. Oh well, just makes it easier for us.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
I've had three different people try to get me into World of Warcraft. I played for a couple hours but it just seems so boring. I don't know how people can play that game.
It's boring because you have a life, you've got other things to do that are way more fun. By comparison it really is boring.

I'm having a similar situation even picking up my racing games, my favourite. I fvcking used to love racing on the Xbox and PS2 but now I have to dust them once in awhile. I prefer to take my car out on some hills north of town or go hang out with some friends.

Brighty said:
Someone posting on SoSuave probably wouldn't be able to understand how people can just waste their lives playing a virtual game that will be outdated in the next 2 years when they could be improving themselves in a variety of ways.
Well, I used to be addicted to the internet. Reading sh*t all the time about anything and everything. Not as bad as a WOW addict, but enough to consider it a problem since it was affecting my school work. From what I can tell about a WOW addict, they do this for fun at first and then they get absorbed into it. Their life falls apart around them and everything just seems like crap. The game doesn't. The game is always fun, welcoming and non-judgemental. The addiction is soothing further reinforcing the need and dependance on the game while their life gets even worse. When they realize this if ever... its too late.

I knew a couple of gaming addicts in high school. It can get pretty bad. Almost like drug addicts, I know some of those too.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few of my friends tried to get me into it when it first came out in 05. After 60 days, they'd logged 18 full days of gameplay.

Honestly I can't see myself sitting at a pc for that bloody long. I'd rather be out playing sports or at the beach or whatever.