Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you use social media and if so, how much?

Do you use social media and if so, how much?

• Total voters

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media has been a game changer in the past 10 years.

What are your thoughts on it? How much do you use it? Is it still relevant to picking up women?

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I primarily use whatsapp for social and business. I use facebook strictly for business. Twitter keeps me updated on politics, sports and red pill stuff.

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
facebook for messenger
not using snapchat (i want private life **** all of you)
not using instagram (have one posted only one pic saying "private life is a happy life")
using twitter, its kinda cool

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ends up being a time waster and a distraction. You get too caught up into peoples reality instead of whats going on around you. I don't even want to guestimate the time I waste on it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it still relevant to picking up women?
I've used it to start conversations with women I've met in groups of friends which has led to dates. However, I've used it more to raise interest in women who I perceive are interested in dating me, or are already dating. Making vague status updates that may or may not pertain to them gets their brains running and wondering if the post was about them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to have them but Im neither top goodlooking nor "cool" in the the popularity sense so I noticed that in the balance of pros and cons its better for me to be out of it, given my life style especially.

Thankfully whatsapp allows basic communication.

Facebook, Im not that hot, my life is not the one of a rockstar and surely Im not gonna make an effort to make it seems so.

Instagram, an average guy on a photos only network rly? not interested in attention wh0res either.

Snapchat, no idea what is that, just read about it here

Twitter, same as facebook altought not as bad

Basically I go to sleep early and spend my night at home given that I train everyday and surely will not screw up my progress to chase the dream of alchool and parties.

I try to avoid vacations cause it may seems Im having fun while in fact I think about all the gains Im losing so no pictures of parties or ****stails.

I avoid places overcrowded venues, streets full of traffic and no parking place which is basically what young women love so again no pics or status.

The fact that Im virtually non existing to the tax department yet I own cars and bikes suggest me to live as a ghost.

Last I dont want to be a picture and a profile in a cathalog that girls show each other to give marks and reviews, not gonna happen.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
swings and roundabouts with it

some time I think fv ck I need off this drug other times I think how would I live without it

its definitely changed the way I think and the way I approach life , im 90% sure that's what triggered a very bad bout of gambling for me a couple of years back

I don't even want to begin thinking about what its done to society / women

but then apps such as tinder / snapchat / whatsapp have provided me with a very steady supply of pu$$y im not sure how I would of got otherwise

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently deleted all social media off my phone, the accounts are still there, but I have began to find social media more & more toxic. I am developing a new social circle for myself and my social media is full of school friends & people I don't care for much anymore. I need to be out there meeting new people & constantly checking every type of social media doesn't help me achieve that. It is particularly important for me to have hobbies outside of work as I work on my own 90% of the time and I need a release.

Social media can be a crutch to feel 'involved' in society when really your sat at home twiddling your thumbs

Since binning it, I feel more involved in the conversations I'm having & am connecting with people more.

As far as women are concerned, it is absolute tosh. I see 6's & 7's getting 100 likes on their photo's and some toxic viewpoints being validated by orbiters.

All in all, I used to love social media, now I do not go on it!

I've used it to start conversations with women I've met in groups of friends which has led to dates. However, I've used it more to raise interest in women who I perceive are interested in dating me, or are already dating. Making vague status updates that may or may not pertain to them gets their brains running and wondering if the post was about them.
Back in college I found it a valuable tool to mingle within my extended social group, people knew of me and I could add a hottie from my area and at least get her number a lot of the time! At the moment I don't have that extended social circle that I once had.

As I build my adult social circle, I don't envisage social media being a part of it.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use fb for business reasons and messenger with friends I met travelling. Rarely post updates.

Use whatsapp for texting friends and plates.

Instagram for business also.

I'm beginning to believe that the majority of people live for social media and posting to tell people what they are doing. It's kind of sad.

Also scary is the fact that life pre-social media is pretty much long gone and kind of alien. The exception to this is fathers and grandfathers. they seem content to live life without this.

I would happily see FB demolished.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use fb for business reasons and messenger with friends I met travelling. Rarely post updates.

Use whatsapp for texting friends and plates.

Instagram for business also.

I'm beginning to believe that the majority of people live for social media and posting to tell people what they are doing. It's kind of sad.

Also scary is the fact that life pre-social media is pretty much long gone and kind of alien. The exception to this is fathers and grandfathers. they seem content to live life without this.

I would happily see FB demolished.
Totally agree man, would love to see people wake up and realize its a huge waste of time but probably never gunna happen. Crazy the sh1t people post just to get a little attention.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think that Instagram is pretty cool though. It's easy to access and follow people who have the same interests as mine. I'm pretty big into Tattoo's, Art and photography so it's great to share ideas with each other and be inspired by other people's approach to things creatively.

Compare this to Facebook and I notice that quite a few of my FB 'friends' just post the same generic run of the mill blah blah blah.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only girl I met on fb was a case. I'm apprehensive about meeting more there

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think that Instagram is pretty cool though. It's easy to access and follow people who have the same interests as mine. I'm pretty big into Tattoo's, Art and photography so it's great to share ideas with each other and be inspired by other people's approach to things creatively.

Compare this to Facebook and I notice that quite a few of my FB 'friends' just post the same generic run of the mill blah blah blah.
Pretty much the same reasons why I'm on Instagram and not on Facebook. I like checking out company's profiles for review of products or features of what they're working on. I can sift through pictures without having to read a wall of text or confusing status updates. For example, I just earned my PADI open water scuba diving certification. I have my soft gear (fins, booties, gloves, snorkel, mask), now I have to get my hard gear (BCD, computer, regulators, cylinder tank). Facebook seems to always post pointless memes and political opinions---so I stay off FB.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram is dope. I still use FB to stay connected to friends. Currently trying to build a huge platform on all social media for buisness reasons. It's fvcking tough. There isn't enough information out there on how exactly to do it. Social media is still pretty new.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually go out of my way to ensure I do not use it.
Using social media to pick up women is like playing your opponent on their home turf.
I take them out of their comfort zone and into reality, which after all is becoming quite scarce.

Reaction score
Helps a lot these days when you're gaming younger (18-22) attractive women, have a nice instagram account with 1k+ followers and you doing interesting ****, then you'll definitely have some options.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part... It's fake, a bubble of selfish delusions and poorly behaving people.

There are exceptions, though.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
To tell girls from my high school who voted for Hillary they are fat now? Yes.

To get dates with thin girls? No.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Helps a lot these days when you're gaming younger (18-22) attractive women, have a nice Instagram account with 1k+ followers and you doing interesting ****, then you'll definitely have some options.
Are you doing this to interest women, or because you have a kick a$$ life anyway?

The former is a very poor choice, the latter is acceptable.

As time goes by, the more I find social media ridiculous. Facebook, in particular, is becoming a cesspit of pseudo-political bile. I see people on social media literally posting every aspect of their lives online.

Ask yourself this, does social media help me achieve anything? Right now, LinkedIn is the only network with any benefit for me. My business is solely B2B therefore it is a good vehicle for marketing.

To tell girls from my high school who voted for Hillary they are fat now? Yes.

To get dates with thin girls? No.
This is one of the reasons I no longer go on social media. Psuedo-intellectual garbage from douchebags. I'm putting my old high school crowd in the rear view mirror!

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have fb. I just post pics of my kids. No females I'm involved with allowed.