Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Think There Is Too Much Negativity On This Site? [Merged Threads]

Do You Feel This Site Is Too Negative?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negativity isn’t really the issue here, it’s hypocrisy, people trying to preach and claim to be other then they truly are. Those coming here to “help the site, like it is my child” *shivers* Good God talk about UNHEALTHY ATTACHMENTS that is the MOST freaking delusional statement I have ever heard…. You have a child, more then one, made of real flesh and blood, do you realize that?

Here is a time line of you post just over the past two days. It is easy to see, anyone wanting to prove me wrong just needs to click on Wylds screen name and in the drop down choose “see other posts by…..” Each one is time stamped and I bet there have been more posts just in the time I am typing this.

Today:
12:04am
12:43am
1.01am
2:18am
2.22am
Slept
11:44am
11:53am
12:03pm
12:13pm
1.34pm
1:41pm
1:53pm
2:02pm
2:41pm
2:47pm
3:00pm
3:12pm
3.22pm
4:22pm
4:32pm
4:38pm
4:49pm
5:08pm
5:16pm
5:25pm
6:11pm
6:23pm
6:35pm
7:03pm
7:08pm

Yesterday:
10:19am
10:28am
10:29am
10.31am
11:05am
11:08am
11:46am
12:08pm
1:10pm
2:01pm
2:17pm
2:47pm
2:57pm
3:50pm
4:51pm
6:13pm
7:09pm
7:12pm
7:16pm
7:21pm
7:27pm
7:55pm
10:50pm
11:46pm
11:55pm
11:57pm
12.04am
12.43am
1:01am
2:18am
2:22am

This ^^^^ in JUST the last 2 DAYS!

This is a list of over 60 posts; this doesn’t include the time to type or research and copy links and edit. Now, I think it is only fair to say that 40 or more posts have been deleted from your history, ya know, the one where you were going to serve Allen a cease and desist order and sue him because you have hurt feelings, oh and the “Rollo T., you a bad, bad man” thread, maybe that was one in the same, I don't recall.

Now you sit there and type me out a big old fat lie about how your days are really 36 hours long or how it's your religion to only "mother after midnight" or what ever you want to come up with. This isn’t some exception; it is everyday, scroll back and watch every hour, of every day, of every week, of your life tick away with no other substance then post after post.

You are an addict, not really to the internet, but to the attention, you have to have your fix of admiration, be it positive or negative, you don’t care, you just need to see your name in lights. You do realize Wlydfire isn't you real name right?

You sit there and puff your Winston's and furiously click between Mature Man, Discussion, Anything, Mature Man, Discussion, Anything, over and over just waiting for ANY BONE to be thrown your way.

It is madness really, at its finest, true hardcore madness.

Don’t come here with your fraudulent masquerade of being the Holy Grail and plethora of knowledge, rich in life experiences, when your actions show nothing more then a site hag.

This is a KICK IN THE ASS for you to get a life; you “talk” about all you’ve made of yourself but no one sees it, is it even real? Are you truly in your mothers basement while your children are farmed out to god knows where?

Your dedication is here, over and above you own family, over and above yourself, you've live and breathe a very unhealthy life and spew the bi-product here.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Tell us more about what this site was like in the olden days, Elder Wyld!
There was a very solid theme of self-responsibility. You would see the occasional rant about a particular woman who mistreated a guy which lasted a couple of minutes...and then the guys would process that frustration and turn it into positive energy. They would look at how they contributed to their own problems and would look for ways to improve themselves. The threads were more about "How do I fix this?" instead of "What is wrong with biotches and hos?" The guys knew that whining and complaining about women did not fix anything or change anything...it was like banging their heads up against a wall. The focus was ALWAYS about becoming a better man because when you become the best man you can be everything else usually falls into place. The only kinds of discussions about women that were common were talking about red flags and how to be smarter about your own choices in who you got involved with.

When someone asked for advice there weren't very many smart ass one line answers. The guys really put effort into thinking about the question and giving productive and carefully thought out advice. They did not jockey against their fellow man to impress each other or compete to appear more "alpha". They didn't have an overblown sense of self-importance...they didn't just say "I'm the prize"...they made damn well sure they actually WERE. They didn't flame each other or insult each other on a regular basis...it happened once in awhile, not all day every day. The only prolific flamer was Neanderthal Supersoldier (that I remember) and even he didn't do it all the time and offered quality input as well. He mainly flamed in Anything Else...on political type threads if I recall correctly. There was a real sense of family and the members actually cared about this place and made it something they could all be proud of. There was a real sense of community and there was genuine support for each other. It was the BEST seduction/dating advice site online. Now it's probably about the worst. I just want to see sosuave to return to it's glory days...and I would hope that you all want that too. It can...but only if there is a massive attitude shift. I know you guys can do it if you want to badly enough...but you have to make the effort.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
True, however the peer review isn't of one mind, nor of one lifetime of experiences; not of one understanding nor consciousness (we aren't Borg). Therein lies the problem, not all the information contained in this forum is conceptually valid in the different realities of its members. Two things hold true; people will only believe what they can understand and there is no reality, only perception.

I was just making the point that every post and idea is subject to scrutiny from everyone.

I would disagree that it's all perception. There are greater realities than our perceptions.
The reality of the wildness of a tiger trumps the perception of those who keep them as pets. Thus, many of them have lost their limbs and lives to a reality that trumped their perception that they could domesticate them.

I do agree that we do live in a world of perceptions though. It's places like this where you break the shackles of the AFC hive mind and false perceptions and realities. And enter into a greater reality.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova...Pixie just gave you a chance to enforce the rules.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
You are an addict, not really to the internet, but to the attention, you have to have your fix of admiration, be it positive or negative, you don’t care, you just need to see your name in lights. You do realize Wlydfire isn't you real name right?

You sit there and puff your Winston's and furiously click between Mature Man, Discussion, Anything, Mature Man, Discussion, Anything, over and over just waiting for ANY BONE to be thrown your way.

It is madness really, at its finest, true hardcore madness.
Bravo to you for telling the TRUTH.:up:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Want me to close the thread again?
No...you should delete her post. It's her first post in the thread and is intentional flamebaiting, rehashing a thread the moderators deleted, **** stirring, and general and all around thread disruption. When you allow a post like that to stay on an otherwise civil thread it only invites more of the same. She is breaking the rules and if you allow it then you are basically telling everyone else that breaking the rules is acceptable. That is part of the problem here and why there is too much negativity.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Shhhhh! You weren't suppose to let her know they were made from scented bathroom tissue!
Whispered:

What Wyldfire doesn't know is that we replaced her ordinary flowers with ones made from scented bathroom tissue... Let's see if she can tell the difference.....

(Remember the old Folgers coffee taste test comercial? Alright, I'm dating myself....)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all being WAY too hard on Wyldfire. She is the best advice-giver on the DJ Board. It's been a long time since I've been around here, because I've been so successful that I haven't felt a need to come here, and I owe it all to Wyldfire. Let's review all the things Wyldfire taught me that has led me to become the best, most complete Uber-DJ ever:

The best place to meet women is in prison. At first I didn't believe this, but Wyldfire showed me the way. I had been a pretty law-abiding guy, but when I read that prison is a hot hook-up place, I immediately went out and jacked a guy on the street. The guy I robbed was all like, "WTF?" And I was like, "Hey, got to get that sweet prison tang, you know what I'm sayin?" He looked at me like I was crazy, but that just proved that I had the inside info from Wyldfire. Then I waited there until the cops arrested me. I will say this: Reports of prison tang are grossly misreported by Wyldfire. The kind of tang you want, they don't got, and the type of tang they got, you don't want.

If prison doesn't work for picking up HBs, there's always Alcoholics Anonymous. Nothing says, "I'm a hot catch" to the women like admitting that you have a problem and that your life is out of control. I wasn't an alcoholic, and I don't even like the taste of most alcohol, so I had to just pretend, like that guy on Fight Club. But here's the thing about chicks from AA -- they will drive you to drink. So that wasn't going to work for me either. What other advice did Wyldfire have for me?

Well, actually, that was pretty much it. So I had to look at what Wyldfire DID, not what she said. That's one of the cardinal rules of DJing. And that led me to this piece of advice:

Stay on the Internet at all hours of the day and night, every day, even weekends, and argue with people online until finally one of them gives in to whatever it is that you want. That's how I met penkitten. I was on the Internet and then finally I was like, "Go out with me" and she said, "No way" and then I was like, "Do it or I'll f*cking sue you for hurting my feelings!" and then she was like, "Can you even do that?" and I said, "Yes now submit to my whims or else!!!" and then she was like, "All right, fine, pick me up at 8." And then I married her.

The end.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Whispered:

What Wyldfire doesn't know is that we replaced her ordinary flowers with ones made from scented bathroom tissue... Let's see if she can tell the difference.....

(Remember the old Folgers coffee taste test comercial? Alright, I'm dating myself....)
LMAO

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
No...you should delete her post. It's her first post in the thread and is intentional flamebaiting, rehashing a thread the moderators deleted, **** stirring, and general and all around thread disruption. When you allow a post like that to stay on an otherwise civil thread it only invites more of the same. She is breaking the rules and if you allow it then you are basically telling everyone else that breaking the rules is acceptable. That is part of the problem here and why there is too much negativity.
Just because it doesn't make you look good, doesn't mean it isn't the truth or against the rules. Your post after post after post speak for themselves, NOT the CONTEXT, but every moment of every day. This is your life, only.

How did you get asked out by 3 different mean last week? How is your daughter tended to? When did you last clean your home? Prepare a meal? Visit a friend?

Your rear is planted in front of your computer 24/7 with only the exception of sleep, you can't say I am wrong, I've got the time line to prove it. I backed it up with details from your history. I am flame baiting you by dangling your own actions in front of your face???? Good God you are screwed, tremendously screwed in the head.

Did you PM the mods that BLP pointed out my obsessions, ban her?

Again, be accountable, don't boo hoo that I didn't post "fluffy" words to stroke your ego, use one of your duplicate names and touch yourself there kiddo, I just pointing out that all you tout is bunk.

You can talk about a relationship when you have one, you can talk about baggage when you fess up to your own and you can call me an attention wh*ore when you catch me posting over 100 times in 24 hours and neglecting the entire world around me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
I would disagree that it's all perception. There are greater realities than our perceptions.
Perhaps in your perception of reality which probably differs from mine which differs from another person's. There's no definitive way to say that we all perceive reality the same way once what we see gets behind our eyes.
DarthJuan said:
The reality of the wildness of a tiger trumps the perception of those who keep them as pets. Thus, many of them have lost their limbs and lives to a reality that trumped their perception that they could domesticate them.
In their reality they live among wild animals, it's not that way for everyone. That's the difference, their perception is that living with wild animals is a normal thing. I could easily denounce it but it's not a part of my personal perception of reality.
DarthJuan said:
I do agree that we do live in a world of perceptions though. It's places like this where you break the shackles of the AFC hive mind and false perceptions and realities. And enter into a greater reality.
Now you're getting it, they are changing their perception of reality. There will still be AFCs falling to the wiles of women who (unbeknownst to them) aren't suitable to them but to a DJ, that same woman is holding a red flag.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
You guys are all being WAY too hard on Wyldfire. She is the best advice-giver on the DJ Board. It's been a long time since I've been around here, because I've been so successful that I haven't felt a need to come here, and I owe it all to Wyldfire. Let's review all the things Wyldfire taught me that has led me to become the best, most complete Uber-DJ ever:

The best place to meet women is in prison. At first I didn't believe this, but Wyldfire showed me the way. I had been a pretty law-abiding guy, but when I read that prison is a hot hook-up place, I immediately went out and jacked a guy on the street. The guy I robbed was all like, "WTF?" And I was like, "Hey, got to get that sweet prison tang, you know what I'm sayin?" He looked at me like I was crazy, but that just proved that I had the inside info from Wyldfire. Then I waited there until the cops arrested me. I will say this: Reports of prison tang are grossly misreported by Wyldfire. The kind of tang you want, they don't got, and the type of tang they got, you don't want.

If prison doesn't work for picking up HBs, there's always Alcoholics Anonymous. Nothing says, "I'm a hot catch" to the women like admitting that you have a problem and that your life is out of control. I wasn't an alcoholic, and I don't even like the taste of most alcohol, so I had to just pretend, like that guy on Fight Club. But here's the thing about chicks from AA -- they will drive you to drink. So that wasn't going to work for me either. What other advice did Wyldfire have for me?

Well, actually, that was pretty much it. So I had to look at what Wyldfire DID, not what she said. That's one of the cardinal rules of DJing. And that led me to this piece of advice:

Stay on the Internet at all hours of the day and night, every day, even weekends, and argue with people online until finally one of them gives in to whatever it is that you want. That's how I met penkitten. I was on the Internet and then finally I was like, "Go out with me" and she said, "No way" and then I was like, "Do it or I'll f*cking sue you for hurting my feelings!" and then she was like, "Can you even do that?" and I said, "Yes now submit to my whims or else!!!" and then she was like, "All right, fine, pick me up at 8." And then I married her.

The end.
:crackup: :up: :crackup: :up: :crackup:

Nice to see that you haven't forgotten your humble beginnings Gio....

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Just go ahead and close it Desdinova...that's what you want and are waiting with baited breath to do anyway. What else is new...it's what I've come to expect from you, really. I've exhibited nothing but patience and restraint in this thread...and per usual you not only allow it to be disrupted you actually take part in the disruption. Pathetic...

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I love all of you guys :)

Us new guys have plenty of positivity.
Like Des, I'll inject some positivity into this thread:

Purring kittens, puppy dogs, walks on the beach, orange sunsets, daffodils, scented candles, exotic bath oils, laughing children, rays of golden sunshine!!!!

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
There was a very solid theme of self-responsibility.
There still is if you dont go around looking to find otherwise. Most of the time that I open a thread, begin to learn something, and intend on posting a reply, I come across you arguing that everybody else is wrong. That just means that the thread is shot and has no hope of ever staying on topic. Those threads aren't getting a response from me because I dont want, or need, you to argue with me. I have better things to do since I lead a life of self-responsibility.

Come to think of it the most negative things that I usually see, at least in threads that are not obnoxiously negative from the start, are your responses and your general attitude to people who disagree with you.

Wyldfire said:
When someone asked for advice there weren't very many smart ass one line answers. The guys really put effort into thinking about the question and giving productive and carefully thought out advice.
I take it that when you say guys it was a subconscious realization that your own advice isn't good.

Wyldfire said:
They did not jockey against their fellow man to impress each other or compete to appear more "alpha". They didn't have an overblown sense of self-importance...they didn't just say "I'm the prize"...they made damn well sure they actually WERE.
Maybe you should consider the general attitude that you have and compare it to what your complaining about. You argue till people are blue in the face with your stubborn opinions. You have a gigantic ego and always post self important replies, i.e. I should be given special mod powers to delete things I don't agree with. You also may want to consider that you yourself may not be a prize and you have no right to tell a man how to become one, as you will never ever be able to obtain the male experience.

I don't want to argue since I don't care what you think about me or my reply just wanted to let you know of your own inconsistencies. I'm also amazingly curious as to the root of your obsession with this forum which caters mostly to teenage boys. I don't even care for it that much and I have a penis. I also know that a lot of the situations that guys go through I cant give honest advice to since I either a) haven't been in them my own b) am only hearing half the story or c) cannot relate to young guys (or old guys) and their current dating situation. Maybe I'm self responsible to the point that I wont open up my mouth when I know that it will only lead to me sounding like an imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.