Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that it is Asian men who don't want White women for LTR?

Reaction score
The talk has popped up a lot with my friends who are minorities. Why is it that Asian men - White women couples are rare yet White men - Asian women couples are common?

Yet, the answer is always "Oh because White women aren't attracted to them".

On the other hand, lets dig a bit deeper. Asian men make higher salaries on average than other races, the Americanized ones are really cool and confident, and they aren't all bad.

Now if we think about it for long term relationships/marriages. Lets look objectively at one thing.

Although White women (talking Western women here) are the best looking race of women in the US if you survey most men, lets look at some negatives:

- majority have no sense and respect for family (daddy issues, etc.)
- a lot of them will divorce a guy in a heartbeat

Do you think that this is one reason that Asian men - White women couples aren't common?

because Asian men sense that White women (Western) aren't really marriage material?
-

Reaction score
Not really.

Asian men on average make a lot of money in the US, a lot of them have tons of cash. If they wanted to, they could get some gold digger to hook up with them. Of course the girl will love their money and not them but still they hook up with Asian women.

I think the White dominance is played out in a way.

Eventually, even though I do admit White men are at the top of the dating ladder, a woman gets bored just like guys do. A guy who has smashed White women his whole life will want to try and Asian or Latina sometime soon.

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambitious Player said:
Not really.

Asian men on average make a lot of money in the US, a lot of them have tons of cash. If they wanted to, they could get some gold digger to hook up with them. Of course the girl will love their money and not them but still they hook up with Asian women.

I think the White dominance is played out in a way.

Eventually, even though I do admit White men are at the top of the dating ladder, a woman gets bored just like guys do. A guy who has smashed White women his whole life will want to try and Asian or Latina sometime soon.
I know plenty of asian men who earn a lot of money and still cant get girls. That being said, I in no way think any race is better than the other. Its just the way the media portrays everything.

White guys want asian women because (And this is all depending on area because you get some Americanized/Canadianized asian girls who think theyre white and start acting as if theyre some over the top HB10 *****-machines) asian women have strong goals, attractive most of the time and are more of a catch versus the white one night stand.

I had a preference for asian girls in highschool, but now I have a strong preference for white or latina girls.

Example of annoying Americanized asian who has almost no value except looks (Only with makeup) girl http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4e959MEn11rond95o1_500.jpg

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambitious Player said:
The talk has popped up a lot with my friends who are minorities. Why is it that Asian men - White women couples are rare yet White men - As........................... White women (Western) aren't really marriage material?
-

BS .

i bed a white british chick last night. most asians cant get laid bcuz they are skinny faggots with chicken legs and T-rex arms.

i am tired with all these asians playing the "oh pity me! oh why me?" cards.
man up, grow sacks and you will get laid.

btw i am asian

Reaction score
Looks mean little if you see very skinny and fat Black guys hooking up with attractive girls of other races.

Money talks too.

Asian men have lots of it but it seems to me that they just don't say yes as often.

We all know western women value status and cash, I find it hard to believe it is just White women turning Asians down as opposed to Asians just not seeing White women as LTR material.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
far more asian women are here, because they are poverty stricken and brought here cheaply, by men who want a petite, traditional wife. What white woman would get a poverty sticken shrimp of a man, and spend good money on him?

Reaction score
goundra said:
far more asian women are here, because they are poverty stricken and brought here cheaply, by men who want a petite, traditional wife. What white woman would get a poverty sticken shrimp of a man, and spend good money on him?
we are talking more in life of an asian that graduates from MIT and has a nice job lined up or an Indian doctor

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambitious Player said:
Looks mean little if you see very skinny and fat Black guys hooking up with attractive girls of other races.

Money talks too.

Asian men have lots of it but it seems to me that they just don't say yes as often.

We all know western women value status and cash, I find it hard to believe it is just White women turning Asians down as opposed to Asians just not seeing White women as LTR material.
actually i cant think of the last time that i saw a white chick and thought "LTR", they are just another one night adventure :up:

im just genetically programmed to like asians for LTR, although i have little luck with asians...for some bloody reason i can only do well with white blondes..:(

deedel

Reaction score
i know what you are talking about, but I don't agree that there's many such, consequently it's not commonly seen.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but its mostly the white women who don't want LTR with CERTAIN Asian men. I say "certain" because I know Asian guys who pull white girls easily.

I've never met an Asian guy who wasn't attracted to white girls. Most of the Asian guys I know chase white girls exclusively. They also trash Asian girls and only use them for sex in most cases. The ones who get serious with Asian girls are usually the ones who can't pull white girls.

Out of all men I've known, Asians have the biggest hard-on for white girls. Even more so than white guys.

I really don't think its an issue of "White girls are only good for sex". I think its an issue of not being able to pull them. But to be honest.. LOTS of white girls are only good for sex... so your theory isn't totally batsh!t. :up:

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I think that white men and white women are pretty much considered the "highest value" from all races. Mainly as a result of Hollywood and glamorization of everything white.

I don't believe any race is better than the other, but the effect of the media has a large impact on this perception, however unfortunate.

The result is that white women can pick whatever man they want for commitment, but they usually choose white men. The other side of course is, those white men also often have their pick of which race of women they want.

In time, this reduces the percentage of whites in the population, as mixed breeds start to become more prevalent.
this is more or less the reason, but there's more to it.

hundreds of years ago, the duality of european imperialism and enslavement of africans created a new social hierarchy with europeans on top, africans on bottom, and everyone else somewhere between. european imperialism suggested european strength and supremacy (not just militarily, but scientifically), and african enslavement suggested african inferiority.

the ideas espoused from hollywood and the media, and the majority of current socio-economic status is a legacy of this history.

in latin american television for instance, actors are disproportionately more european-looking. this is due to the racial ideals ("whiter is better") instilled in latin america via european (spanish) conquest and african and indigenous enslavement.

similar dynamics are present in almost every country. in south korea for instance, which is an industrialized nation, eye surgery is the most popular cosmetic surgery. the surgery is done to hopefully look more "european".

and to get straightforward to the OP's question: white male-asian female couples are popular because given the information i just presented, the asian female is aware that a white male will increase social status. men are less status-conscious about women (they more or less just want pvssy).

a white female will shy away from an asian male because being female, she's more status-conscious and believes and asian man will not provide that status she is after.
asian men are emasculated by media, and they often play into these stereotypes which doesn't help their case.

B

BeDJ

PlayHer Man said:
Sorry but its mostly the white women who don't want LTR with CERTAIN Asian men. I say "certain" because I know Asian guys who pull white girls easily.

I've never met an Asian guy who wasn't attracted to white girls. Most of the Asian guys I know chase white girls exclusively. They also trash Asian girls and only use them for sex in most cases. The ones who get serious with Asian girls are usually the ones who can't pull white girls.

Out of all men I've known, Asians have the biggest hard-on for white girls. Even more so than white guys.

I really don't think its an issue of "White girls are only good for sex". I think its an issue of not being able to pull them. But to be honest.. LOTS of white girls are only good for sex... so your theory isn't totally batsh!t. :up:
Interesting, I have dated white and asian women. I prefer to date white women. If I were to be exclusive, it would definitely have to be with an asian woman. I tend to prematurely next white women more often than asian women. Funny thing is that I build stronger connections with white plates. If I were at the puppy shelter, I'd pet all the white ones and take the yellow one home.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been studies done that shows 2/3 of Asian men can't fit into a normal sized condom and the eastern world is very primitive on women rights.

This book had alot of interesting info on the subject.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001F0RKXE

So it appears that girls are turned off by Asian culture.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambitious Player said:
The talk has popped up a lot with my friends who are minorities. Why is it that Asian men - White women couples are rare yet White men - Asian women couples are common?
Then you should be having new friends. This topic should have never come up in your daily discussions. I'll judge you now that you are all racist pigs. Let me ask all of you a question: Why discussions of Asian Men - White Women pairings? Why not Asian Men - Black Women? Why not Asian Men - Latinas? Why not Asian Men - Indian Women? Why does it have to specifically be about white women?

Yet, the answer is always "Oh because White women aren't attracted to them".
Wrong answer.

Now if we think about it for long term relationships/marriages. Lets look objectively at one thing.

Although White women (talking Western women here) are the best looking race of women in the US if you survey most men, lets look at some negatives:

- majority have no sense and respect for family (daddy issues, etc.)
- a lot of them will divorce a guy in a heartbeat
Again, also wrong. White women attractiveness are thanks to Hollywood and fashion. People really need to stop treating movies as if they were facts.

To associate a skin color and cultural upbringing is probably the dumbest move you can ever make when you are analyzing anything. Yes, there are plenty of American white chicks with daddy issues. Yes, there are plenty of them with whatever issues. But, this issue doesn't isolate white women specifically. Tons of Asian girls have daddy issues. Tons of Asian girls are psychos. Tons of Asian girls will divorce their marriage. Race is not equal to culture.

Oh gee, this came to mind: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/07/13/california-cops-angry-wife-cuts-off-husbands-penis-puts-it-in-garbage-disposal/

because Asian men sense that White women (Western) aren't really marriage material?
Marriage is a much bigger thing than just hooking up. There will be resistance from either or both of the families about the pairing. Either the girl's family doesn't like it, or the guy's family doesn't like it, or both don't like it. This is REGARDLESS of race. If anything, the race adds more to that.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
White men dont realize that its easier for them to date outside their race than other races of men. As a black male that acts proper, im kind of paying the price. The black women that I would prefer to date are only in to white men. The white girls here are racist as fuq so im kind of screwed.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I think that white men and white women are pretty much considered the "highest value" from all races. Mainly as a result of Hollywood and glamorization of everything white.

I don't believe any race is better than the other, but the effect of the media has a large impact on this perception, however unfortunate.

The result is that white women can pick whatever man they want for commitment, but they usually choose white men. The other side of course is, those white men also often have their pick of which race of women they want.

In time, this reduces the percentage of whites in the population, as mixed breeds start to become more prevalent.
Good post. The other side of the coin, though, is that while the white race has been propped up, other races have been put down. You can't have one without the other. Sure Asian men are seen as smart and successful and the media perpetuates this. But the very same media also emasculates these men and paints them as socially awkward and bad with women whether it's the dude from The Hangover or even Aziz Ansari from Parks and Rec.

For blacks, there's the stereotype of criminality and overall shiftlessness while at the same time painting us as cool and athletic. Hip hop does both at the same time.

Whatever minority you are, you have to transcend it all. Do you. If I came out white instead of black, I'd still think of myself as very unique and as an individual.

Here's my thing, though. If white people were "naturally" superior, why all the extra effort? Why not just depict people fairly? Why all the extra stuff?

Once you start thinking about things this way, you'll be set, not just as a minority trying to get in with women but as a minority trying to succeed in a society that still is often threatened by you.

Finally, it's probably counterproductive to talk about race in a forum like this. If you want to find an Asian/Hispanic/Black or whatever guy who does well with white women, FIND them and learn from them.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:

For what it's worth, white people have dominated the world - technologically, militarily and culturally - for the past few hundred years. This is beginning to change, as white people have become lazy and complacent and Western nations feminized and weakened by liberal ideology, but the perception is still there (kind of like Japan is still perceived as a "traditional" society, even though it's anything but). So it goes beyond Hollywood and the media.