Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think I'm pretty?

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl at orientation, we've been in contact for almost a month. Because we live an hour and a half apart, we have have not met since we first met each other. She has flaked on me once because she was sick.

Tonight we have a date planned at a movie theater halfway between us.

She sends me this text asking: "Do you think I'm pretty?"

I've had enough experience to know that this is ticking bomb, and I should tread carefully. What should I say to this?

I'm thinking of just playing it off ****y and funny by replying, "Do you think I'M pretty? :p"

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say this line, as in it will be an added reason to see you...

"You will find out if you come to the movies this time with me ;]"

This is mysterious, will drive her crazy trying to think HOW you will indicate if she is pretty or not, and sort of brings up the past experience of her flaking. It is interesting how more willing a girl becomes to make YOU like her, she will care how much you like her if you begin to show signs of mixed feelings of like and not like.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUT Do not pull an AFC move by actually telling her she is pretty by words, communicate using KINO. Be smart here. Do Kino places on her you feel are pretty. Key word pretty. Such as her ear rings by touching her brushing her hair away slightly to see them, or her arm by jokefully saying look at these guns. Both of which are fairly safe, move to more risky areas once you gauge she is liking you a lot. Have fun! so will she, dating is a game that does not need to be nervewracking.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say, "if I threw your ass in the air, it would probably turn into sunshine!"

You can c+f by exaggerating the compliment also. This way, you wont risk truly hurting her feelings.

BTW, dont overthink the rule of not directly complimenting too much. You could write her back and say, "sure" or "yes" and it will not hurt your game. The reul is there to keep you from saying a bunch of sappy shyt, and coming off as lower value.

What I do, is tell them 'matter of factly.' like "yeah, you're good looking." in a nonchalant way.
Just dont say anything like "You are soo beautiful, what are you doing with ME?"