Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Harvey Weinstein would have been convicted if he were Chad-tier?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about his conviction getting overturned, and it got me interested:
my opinion: I think he would have not been convicted to begin with. For starters, those starlets' panties would have automatically dropped in his presence.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was because he's an extremely unattractive man that he had to tell starlets that he would make sure they wouldn't find any work if they didn't pleasure him. That is why he's convicted of rape: the women didn't voluntarily give him sex or even did it because they would get a career, HW would torpedo their career if they didn't pleasure him. And he has torpedoed a few careers, like Mira Sorvino who was blacklisted after she refused him. And there are several others.

If he had been handsome, he wouldn't have to threaten any woman to torpedo their career and 'rape' would've been the usual 'casting couch' that has existed before Hollywood. If an actress wants to make a career in Hollywood, her talent or beauty often is not enough, she will have to prostitute herself.
The only way that's going to change is if ALL actresses refuse to sexually pleasure the decision makers.
And that will never happen.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion: I think he would have not been convicted to begin with. For starters, those starlets' panties would have automatically dropped in his presence.
I agree.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, she seems to have had a pretty good career:
From that page:
In 2017, Sorvino came out publicly about the sexual harassment she endured from producer Harvey Weinstein[38] and believes her career was damaged after she rebuffed Weinstein's advances.[39][40] According to Peter Jackson, Weinstein blocked Sorvino and Ashley Judd, another of his alleged victims, from being considered for parts in The Lord of the Rings films.[41] In 2019 she also made public that she was a date rape victim.[42][43][44]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mira_Sorvino#cite_note-44

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never listen to women.

Weinstein did take advantage of the power he had, but that's not a crime. But it is a crime in feminist world where a man has power of a woman sexually. Those women went to him for stardom. And like women, they have no honor or sense of fair play so they now go after decades later after their youth and beauty is gone in a vengeful stroke of bitterness of not being the desired woman anymore. And no matter what they say, there was always women still going to him wanting to get a chance in movies. He was a desired man for what he had, and the older women as always resent it.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about his conviction getting overturned, and it got me interested:
Darren Sharper was "Chad tier" but he went full Cosby and got convicted.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never listen to women.

Weinstein did take advantage of the power he had, but that's not a crime. But it is a crime in feminist world where a man has power of a woman sexually. Those women went to him for stardom. And like women, they have no honor or sense of fair play so they now go after decades later after their youth and beauty is gone in a vengeful stroke of bitterness of not being the desired woman anymore. And no matter what they say, there was always women still going to him wanting to get a chance in movies. He was a desired man for what he had, and the older women as always resent it.
Harv probably did go over the line a few times, but really, a guy like him could simply tell a hungry starlet, "I've got 100 pretty girls like you I could give this opportunity to, but I don't know how I will make the decision" - Maybe 80% will say, "I'm not ready to help you make that decision", but 20% will, while simultaneously unzipping him say, "let me see if I can help you ...". :cool:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harv probably did go over the line a few times, but really, a guy like him could simply tell a hungry starlet, "I've got 100 pretty girls like you I could give this opportunity to, but I don't know how I will make the decision" - Maybe 80% will say, "I'm not ready to help you make that decision", but 20% will, while simultaneously unzipping him say, "let me see if I can help you ...". :cool:
And women are dumb. Few will get up and leave over any sense of morality. But most women will surrender to the fact that they got in a position few if any women can ever get in a lifetime.

It happens to men, too, as we see with this P. Diddy situation and what Katt Williams exposed about the black sellouts to hollywood. Humiliation ritual and homosexuality. Suck a little producer d*ck [the producers are not white btw], wear a dress to get some blackmail material, and suddenly you are a movie star.