Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Caitlyn is hot for a 65 y.o.?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me her instead of the post-photoshop version of her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Show me her instead of the post-photoshop version of her.
Surely you mean a post-photoshop version of him?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Surely you mean a post-photoshop version of him?
Well hell, I didn't know that. I just looked at the picture after assuming it was just surrounded by you go girl jibberish.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the interesting thing i found is the people supporting that "thing" and praising it as some kind of heroism.....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximummax said:
the interesting thing i found is the people supporting that "thing" and praising it as some kind of heroism.....
The LBTG community is now deemed to be protected under the political correctness umbrella. Thus, they are considered beyond criticism. If you are critical, you will be treated much like a backward thinking Neanderthal racist bigot. I'm almost surprised my comments are not censored on this forum for not being fully supportive.

Mind you, I know plenty of gay folk, and I have no problem with them. They are free to do whatever they want, I don't even care if they get married. I just resent being forced to agree with their lifestyle.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he/she/it still have a wang? This might make for some interesting restroom visits from others...lol

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen better jobs tbh, you'd think for the money he she? is worth they'd have done a better job

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
glass half full said:
Does he/she/it still have a wang? This might make for some interesting restroom visits from others...lol
I saw a recent interview where he/she/it said she intended to keep it, at least for now, as long as it doesn't get in the way. At this point, he/she/it saw no reason to get rid of it, but things could change.