Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you tell your parents if you go on a date with a girl?

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hella immature question, but how many of you tell your parents you were with a girl if they ask you "what'd u do today? who'd u see?"

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I don't like it when my parents know about stuff like that. They act immature about it and treat me like i don't know anything about stuff like that.

But it really just depends on the kind of relationship you have with them. My relationship with them sucks, so that's why i'm like that.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SomethingClever said:
No. I don't like it when my parents know about stuff like that. They act immature about it and treat me like i don't know anything about stuff like that.

But it really just depends on the kind of relationship you have with them. My relationship with them sucks, so that's why i'm like that.
Yeah I feel u on that. Im glad they're there, but I dont really wanna talk to them about girls, especially not my mom. haha. I might tell em "oh i was with a lotta ppl" and drop some names. They dont make a big deal if im with ppl they dont know

Mizzikiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem telling them. My parents and I are very open with stuff like that (They did sex-ed when I was 8), so I dont have any problem saying I was on a date.

Man Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell them if they asked. Otherwise it doesn't seem too important to me.

Temptation

Don Juan
Reaction score
SomethingClever said:

Yep same here... They tease me as though I am 4... "Ooh lover boy hahaha." Lol, they just generally try to embarass me :p... However I just CAN'T not say anything when they start giving me AFC advice... "When you are older and start liking girls (haha at that) you will need money to buy drinks for them, and if you want to take them to a nice restaurant. Women love a nice guy :)"

Thing is, people like your mum really DO want a nice guy, because they want long term relationship material.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say you were out fvcking b1tches. Apologize if you missed their call because she was screaming so loud you couldnt hear the phone. That should shut the parents up.:D

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Just say you were out fvcking b1tches. Apologize if you missed their call because she was screaming so loud you couldnt hear the phone. That should shut the parents up.:D

I actually have used this before!! And anytime my mom starts asking a bunch of questions as to where im going who i'm going with how long im gonna be gone I just tell her I'm going to get laid and she shuts up. I usually tell where I'm going but when it continues on and on I drop that bomb.

Like just a few minutes ago she was giving me a lecture on not keeping the car spotless and I responded with saying there was semen on the back seat. She shut up...

Curious_Master

Reaction score
dot said:
Hella immature question, but how many of you tell your parents you were with a girl if they ask you "what'd u do today? who'd u see?"
It really depends on your personal relationship with your parents. I don't have a few strong relationship with mine even though my mother insists on knowing everything I do so I just use sarcasism and the golden "idk" response. Also your parents will probably start to ask questions if you mention a new girl every week.

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Temptation said:
Yep same here... They tease me as though I am 4... "Ooh lover boy hahaha." Lol, they just generally try to embarass me :p... However I just CAN'T not say anything when they start giving me AFC advice... "When you are older and start liking girls (haha at that) you will need money to buy drinks for them, and if you want to take them to a nice restaurant. Women love a nice guy :)"

Thing is, people like your mum really DO want a nice guy, because they want long term relationship material.
Yeah, i hate it when they try to give advice. Whenever they do, i always pull out the "We're 2 different generations and your advice won't work like it did back then" card.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my dad actually kind of does the reverse of my earlier suggestion. I'll come home and be like dad my shocks on my car are shot, he'll answer "What? Fvcking fat chicks in your car?

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
I actually have used this before!! And anytime my mom starts asking a bunch of questions as to where im going who i'm going with how long im gonna be gone I just tell her I'm going to get laid and she shuts up. I usually tell where I'm going but when it continues on and on I drop that bomb.

Like just a few minutes ago she was giving me a lecture on not keeping the car spotless and I responded with saying there was semen on the back seat. She shut up...
theunflushables said:
Yeah, my dad actually kind of does the reverse of my earlier suggestion. I'll come home and be like dad my shocks on my car are shot, he'll answer "What? Fvcking fat chicks in your car?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a strong relationship amazingly, but it's just not something I would tell them.

Curious_Master said:
It really depends on your personal relationship with your parents. I don't have a few strong relationship with mine even though my mother insists on knowing everything I do so I just use sarcasism and the golden "idk" response. Also your parents will probably start to ask questions if you mention a new girl every week.
idk is not golden! Haha. It works for a bit but eventually they want some sorta answer. Thanks for the sarcasm one. I forgot about that. If I sleep over someone's house and my parents keep talking about it, I'll usually end up saying "yeah wild co-ed party sleepover with naked people." Sarcasm actually saves you. Once they catch on, it's golden. "Yeah I'm sooo high." "We had lots of naked girls over at his house." Then when you realize it works, then just do it when it's true! Thanks for reminding me.

I guess I'll just keep playing it by ear. Good posts here so far haha.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent until recently and it was a complete mess.

Last edited:

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i'd say it all depends on what kind of relationship u hold with ur parents.
if its a very close relationship, then yes, its okay to tell BUT if u dont have a very understanding and close relationship, then dont even mention it bcoz im sure u dont wana mess things up

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As everyone above said it all depends on the kind of people your rents are like and the kind of relationship you have with them.

I personally have a great relationship with my rents. When I was on holiday with my mum and her boyfriend she would point out girls around the resort and she'd say stuff like "You pulled her yet?" was great fun. She's also walked in on me gettin head from a chick before and all she said was "Finish up quick, dinner's nearly ready". So I'm completely fine with letting my parents know what I've been up to with my love life.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your parents and how comfortable you are with telling them.
I know some parents will act totally comfortable with everything, however once their grades go down or the moment they stop doing chores around the house, etc; their parents will use his girlfriend as blackmail.
"Ever since you got that girlfriend your grades have dropped significantly."
OR:
"Ever since you got that girlfriend, you have stopped doing chores around the house."

Analyze your parents and find out what kind of people they are. There is nothing wrong with telling them if you feel it is right to do so.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my mom and dad always used to tease me about girls when they picked me up from school if i was ever speaking to a girl when i was about 7-9 so theyv kinda ruined any hope of getting a wedding invitation off me :p haha..

my mom was really immature when she found out my older brother had a gf, and she would always tell family members as soon as she seen them. She heard me speaking on the phone to a girl once and i overheard her telling her friend the next day. silly really

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom doesn't even bother asking because she knows that I fvcked her. Actually, she always tells me "Don't make me a grandma too soon".