Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you Sense Treachery?

Reaction score
My brethren here within this post:

There is this woman that comes into the gas station and gets her coffee almost every morning, and we at times manage to come into the same gas station at the same time before work. She is an attractive someone so finally I had the heart to say something to her. She speaks back and thus begins our time speaking to each other. One day I finally had the heart to ask her out to go to a play that I had to attend to for class. She says “sure, yeah just give me a call to let me know”. She gives me her number and of course I play cool as if it’s nothing. I see her again the day before the play and ask her if she is still down for the cause and she replies that she is and to give her a call the next day to give her all the detail information. Now what’s running through my mind is keep it cool and simple, don’t start getting all excited and bent out of shape or else she will see that I’m some desperate fool. The next day approaches and I give her a call around mid-day to arrange details for that night. She picks up the phone and says “Hello” as if she is afraid, but as always the Suave Gentlemen, I say hello and let her know my name. She replies “Oh Hi”. I noticed the tone in her voice change and so I figured “oh lord she is about to back out on me”. Sure enough she did, she claimed that she had fallen and sprained her leg, knee or something of that nature, but of course I thought she was straight lying with her excuses. Fortunately I had already thought of a PLAN B just in case this girl wanted to back out on me. So I told her not to worry and she claimed she was at the hospital getting looked at. “No Problem” I said and thus end the phone conversation. I called into existence PLAN B with this other woman and she joins me and we go see the play.

Monday comes and the original girl whom was supposed to attend with me comes out with a leg cast. “OH DAMN SHE WAS ACTUALLY TELLING THE TRUTH”. She asked me all about the play and what happened and how she so wanted to go. I actually thought in my mind that this cast that she had on was a ruse to attempt to fool me she would have me think that she was telling the truth. Today she comes out of the car still with that cast on her leg which actually convinced me she was telling the truth all along. She told me to call this weekend her for she wanted to get out of the house. Sounds like another set up to me, however any comments or advice would be grateful.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, she just keeps the cast on to fool you. She really hates you, and would rather put on a cast all the time, than telll you to f*ck off.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the problem here?

No girl would go to the trouble of having a 'fake' cast. If you think they would then your a fool, because its far easier for a woman to tell you to f*ck off in nice terms, or to ignore you altogether.

She is genuine when she says she wants to hang out, so if you like her still, take her out and go easy on her because she sounds OK.

It amazes me your asking about this........but well done for having backup plan B. That was nice work.

Let us know how you get on with this girl.

Reaction score
Cont.

No doubt it does sound foolish whether this is genuine or not. I guess I've grown to suspicious of the opposite genders actions. I've taken on the Philsophy that regardless of how silly or foolish it may seem that it should not be over looked.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha, next time think before you post.

I'v never heard something so rediculis in my life.

oh God!!!!!:rolleyes:

There are so many excuses she could have came up with that didn't involve sitting still for an hour trying to up a cast on the foot, and than walking with it for 2 days.......just to break a date with you. And still put her self in the same position as to run into you again in the same place....she could have showed up 15 min early, or 15min later then you to awoid you, or better yat, get her coffie somewhere else.....

If you thought that anybody would actually do this, you NEED psyciatric help.
or your one of our idiot trolls that makes sh!t up for this forum

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do guys typically worry about such things, I mean seriously?

Hyde

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Not many post's are so hilariously ridiculous that I feel the need to reply with the "crackup" smiley, but this one is.

Dude, there's no trickery! What-so-ever. "Sounds like another set up to me", it can't be another set-up considering there wasn't a set-up in the first place!

*Elbows spider_007* Is this guy serious?

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont listen to these guys, the cast MUST be a fake...

here's what you do...

next time you see her, punch the cast as hard as you can a couple times.. and see by her reaction if its real or not.. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO DETERMINE WHETHER SHE'S ****ING WITH YOU!!!

but ona serious note.. i cant believe people are this clueless

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
sav said:
dont listen to these guys, the cast MUST be a fake...

here's what you do...

next time you see her, punch the cast as hard as you can a couple times.. and see by her reaction if its real or not.. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO DETERMINE WHETHER SHE'S ****ING WITH YOU!!!

but ona serious note.. i cant believe people are this clueless
That's stupid. I suggest urinating all over her leg, the next time you see her, and laugh like a 5 year old. The truth will come out than.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll...

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Galt said:
I was calling the original poster a troll, not you, numb nuts.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Krak said:
I was calling the original poster a troll, not you, numb nuts.
Fag...

Reaction score
Cont.

lol .. Alright .. Alright .. no need for the harshness ... I guess where I am .. (Baltlimore City) you would be amazed of the foolishnes these carpet munchers would play just beat a man .. that's the only reason why I asked .. and yes .. " I am for real" .. it's all peace .. be easy