Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you purposely be late on your dates to not look desperate?

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your the man. You get to choose your lifestyle habits. So if you wanna be late, be late. And if you wanna be early, be early. But decided in your mind why you made that's choice.

Become a man of your own standards. For me personally, being late for anything shows that I'm not a man of integrity, so I try not to be late. But its your choice.

And to be honest, its not that big of deal, so don't make it seem like one. You got other crap you need to be thinking about on this date.

Good luck.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try really hard not to be late on the first few dates. Why waste your time and theirs unnecessarily?

That's just being a dkci for the sake being a dkci. I think it may be perceived as a DHV, but ultimately you're just being rude and inconsiderate.

Lots of other ways to DHV.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why be late for something you both planned? Your supposed to be there, so is she...if your late that shows lack of organization

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually 15 minutes early. I like sitting down, relaxing and getting a feel for the environment before the girl shows up.

Besides, what's the point of trying to look "too cool" for a date that YOU set up?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's starting with defeat already anticipated. What kind of confidence is that, where you have to start off assuming the worst?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
tony-montana said:
or it doesn't matter if you're early?
I'm not late unless I don't know the area.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I'm usually 15 minutes early. I like sitting down, relaxing and getting a feel for the environment before the girl shows up.

Besides, what's the point of trying to look "too cool" for a date that YOU set up?
sounds good. i might go extra early, get some money out and check out the coffee shop and environment. i hate rushing, i like to be ready and planned cause then i get nervous and stressed :)

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was late to a first date and she was busting my balls over it. I woke up late what could I do.

One time I was so late to another first date that she went home. She was a nice girl too, a virgin, smart, read books, never had a boyfriend. I messed up big time as that first date was going to be the start of something for sure. Considering that i'm living in america that's the last chance I will get to date a virgin :(

Being late already cost me 2 girls which both had shown interest in me first.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
I was late to a first date and she was busting my balls over it. I woke up late what could I do.

One time I was so late to another first date that she went home. She was a nice girl too, a virgin, smart, read books, never had a boyfriend. I messed up big time as that first date was going to be the start of something for sure. Considering that i'm living in america that's the last chance I will get to date a virgin :(

Being late already cost me 2 girls which both had shown interest in me first.
LOL damn, that would of really pissed me off if i missed out on that opportunity!

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do my best to never be late for anything. Especially with someone that I want to associate any positive thoughts about me (date, job, friends, etc). I find it completely disrespectful, lazy, and unorganized to make a plan for something and not follow through.

I'm sure not everyone feels as strongly about it as me, but since I know I am like that, I'm gonna assume the people I'm meeting do as well.