Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you plan to get married one day?

Will you get married one day

• Yes, I Want Marriage

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • No Marriage For Me Ever

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well do you?

I'm still on the fence about this but I'm leaning towards no right now. Although I would still like to have kids.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My vote was "Undecided."

I don't know if I'll ever marry.

It depends on whether or not I find a good partner, and whether she'll be willing to sign a very strict pre-nup.

It'd say something like:

In the event of a divorce she cannot get any of my assets, and vice versa. So yes, even if she somehow became richer I can't benefit financially.

It'd also state that guardianship of any male children go to me, and female children go to her. The reasoning for this is that I strongly feel that if a child has only one parent, it should be the parent who's the same gender as they are.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuk yeh i wanna get married. imma find the best wife there is, and im going to grow a family and have kids that i can teach too.. have kids that i can drop to school in my lowrider.. kids that can LOOK up to me when they need me, kids that i can take to their sport games, being anysport, basketball soccer. im not going to force them in something they dont wanna play. but the mofo kids better play a sport.. a wife with beauitful features.. and someone to get me a beer during a football game with the boys over..

a wife who an RIDE like a rondeo! a MATURE girl, a girl with ambitions who wont just sit on her fuking ass cuz i make sure she wont. marriage is a test for me.. for everything i suffer and learned in life.. see if i can handle the real deal..

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
getting married in america to an american is simply stupid these days.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.
:)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
getting married in america to an american is simply stupid these days.
Ah, ignorance.

Add my name to the "yes" section.

*Hides that reply from gf.*

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Eternal said:
Ah, ignorance.

Add my name to the "yes" section.

*Hides that reply from gf.*
not ignorant, just smart. i prefer ukraine girls. ukraine girls prefer me. i am picky. you wouldn't believe what my standards are. i am asexual in the west.

more than half of the marriages in the usa end up in divorce. that sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. is it because the guys are a bunch of abusive drunks who don't make any money? nope, american guys are soft, and most make a good chunk of change. mmm, like i said...something just doesn't smell right.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Planning to marry as an objective? No not me, I have better things to plan for and achieve. Now if I somehow come across the right woman I'll consider it at that time but not before.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
not ignorant, just smart. i prefer ukraine girls. ukraine girls prefer me. i am picky. you wouldn't believe what my standards are. i am asexual in the west.

more than half of the marriages in the usa end up in divorce. that sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. is it because the guys are a bunch of abusive drunks who don't make any money? nope, american guys are soft, and most make a good chunk of change. mmm, like i said...something just doesn't smell right.
To each their own.

Though I wouldn't say all American males are soft. A lot of us have a good backbone, believe it or not.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does anybody even take the "all american women suck" clowns seriously anymore? Their bit is played out. Obviously, these folks have no idea what it means to screen women in order to find the right one. There are great women in America, and there are crap women in the Ukraine - it's all in where you look and what you are looking for, and how proactive you are being in your screening.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*nod*

To original poster: Yes, I do plan on getting married. Not planning on when, just taking my love life as it comes. :up:

Laterz...

Reaction score
ive always wanted to be something great ALWAYS

ive always want people to look at me a think of me as a great person, a great lover, a great father, a great teacher (not as a profession ive already ruled that out), and above all a great husband

i want to have all these people look up to me and then i want to go home every day i have my one and only true love there just to put me back in place
i want i always have some1 there for me to put a smile on my face no matter what i went thru that day

i want what i saw in my parents only once or twice in my entire life

i want true love and true love means marriage

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Columbus Myth said:
ive always wanted to be something great ALWAYS

ive always want people to look at me a think of me as a great person, a great lover, a great father, a great teacher (not as a profession ive already ruled that out), and above all a great husband

i want to have all these people look up to me and then i want to go home every day i have my one and only true love there just to put me back in place
i want i always have some1 there for me to put a smile on my face no matter what i went thru that day

i want what i saw in my parents only once or twice in my entire life

i want true love and true love means marriage
true love does not mean marrage. Marrage is for the religious. My parents arn't married. They just live together.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OzyBoy said:
yeah of course, probably within the next five years. :)
Out of curiosity, are you seeing someone now that you feel is worth marrying?

Don Juan Montoya

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont need to be married to someone to have a relationship with them. This is not the 1950's. The best life is to have a girlfriend that you dont live with & you see eachother a few times a week. That is the best. 50% of all marriages end in divorce & that doesnt mean the other 50% are happy. It means they CANT get divorced. A guy that makes alot of $$$, cant really afford to divorce because of high alimony & child support payments. Many people are simply STUCK in a miserable marriage & cant get out. If you get married to some chick, she will just drain you of your $$$. Women are lazy & they wont want to work after there married to you. Then, they get fat. Dont get married & dont have kids. Keep your life simple. Think of all the places you can go if you are not married: Europe, So America, Asia. Think of all the fun times you can have w/ your friends. Think of the cool hobbies you can do. Maybe you want to start a small business one day?..........all of these things are difficult to do, not impossible, but DIFFICULT to do, if you are married. Im am 41 & have some divorced friends & they are literally going broke supporting ex-wives & kids. Its so stupid. Marriage one day wont even exist. There was a recent study that fewer & fewer people are wanting to get married & dont want to get married? What FOR? A man doesnt benefit from marriage. A woman does.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
It would take a hell of an amazing man, lots of rope, duct tape and chloroform to get me to marry again. If I meet a man who I really want in my life and getting married is very important to him I would at least consider it, but in all honesty, I'd rather not. I already have all the children I want and too many men seem to think a marriage license is a deed of ownership (lots of women think that way too). I like my freedom and independence too much and I love my life just as it is. I'm a bit of a commitment phobe, too.