Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you pass when it's "too easy?"

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to go too far into the details but last night I had a golden opportunity but I just wasn't feeling it. Making a long story short, I came home from work and chilled out like usual. Was watching the end of the Cavs Celtics game when I hear my room mate walk in with two 8's. I figure quickly he's been at one of the ultra pools and has found some party favors. These girls are quality, they both do promotional modeling and are pretty fit. We have a few drinks at our place and go back to one of the girls houses. He disappears with one of them into another part of the house leaving me solo with the other. This chic is pretty loaded. We talk for a while but eventually she turns on some music, starts stripping for me (really nice fake tits) and dropping some other very obvious hints that she wants to do the d*mned thing.

Now normally I don't pass on opportunity but for one reason or another I just wasn't feeling it with this girl. I think she got kind of upset that I didn't try anything at all. I mean I never even laid a finger on her and my lack of interest was likely written all over my face. Maybe I'm done with h*es?! WTF?! I love b*tches!!! I might catch some flak for this but does anybody else pass even on quality if it's just too easy to score?

Discuss.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you weren't physically attracted to her. She may have looked ok, but she didn't inspire you to make a move.

This is of course assuming you don't have a problem making moves on chicks you do like.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, the world needs more guys like you. It´s the only way men get back in control lol.
I had girls asking me to kiss them in clubs without even knowing me and stuff like that, and that´s an immediat no, they have to work for it.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and I almost always kick myself later. Its an ego thing, IMO.

You get the ego fix and it blinds you to what you really want.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, so you guys turn down sexual advances from women you're attracted to because you want to be in control?

I think you have it backwards. We WANT the sex, if they aren't putting up any hoops or barriers that means you get what YOU want.

Expecting women to view sex from men as a reward isn't going to work out in your favor for very long. Sex isn't what they value the most, it's everything else in between.

If I like a chick and she freely allows kissing, groping, f-cking, etc, why in the world would turn that down? I'm talking about new women you don't have any history with.

It boggles the mind...

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, its this hard-to-get sh*t the community preaches.

I wouldn't turn it down when the girl is STRIPPING for me, I mean, Jesus. But I was referring to just general flirting/interest.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing that you were rooting for Cleveland and the depression of thinking that LeBron James will most likely end up in Chicago got you down for the rest of the night.

Had you been a Celtics fan, you would have been so ecstatic about the game, you would have gotten down with ANYTHING because you were so happy.

But that's okay... maybe LeBron will stay and your head will get back into it.

Now all kidding aside, it HAS happened to me as well. Some times you just aren't feeling it. It happens. Some men LOVE the chase.
Ever noticed that sometimes we'll go after a woman with reckless abandon and then after they get some... they could care less?

In this case, there was no chase, there was no excitement to feed off of. It was just... THERE. So you passed. I'm betting 90% of the people who will reply in this thread will be like: OH COME ON, I"D NEVER PASS ON THAT.

But in all honesty, it has happened at some point or another with men who do get laid enough. It's the fact that you might have options that makes you less picky in the first place. You're not so desperate anymore and you won't jump at the first thing that throws itself at you.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hard-to-get sh-t is really only something that you tailor to a chick who isn't giving you what you want, but still shows some kind of interest. It's too avoid getting strung along.

If they're opening the flood gates you simply grab your board and catch the wave.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
But in all honesty, it has happened at some point or another with men who do get laid enough.
If this were the case, I'd have to wonder why a guy like this would even come here.

If you have "options", meaning multiple hot chicks at your disposal, I'd say that speaks for itself. Being picky enough to turn down a genuinely attractive woman could mean a number of things: misapplied game, nervous/intimidated, not attracted enough to make a move, etc.

However, unless you've got some substancial "status" going, usually girls that throw themselves at you aren't the best pick of the litter, hence the forwardness.

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like I need to hang with you PRMoon. Im out in Vegas as well and I clean up out here pretty easy...

I get the same way some times cause the girls in Vegas can be quite easy and I have passed up some opps only cause there was no challenge and im spinning enough plates to turn stuff down if need be.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably gay.

Good luck with breaking the news to your family.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this as well. Too easy, sitting right in front of me, but lack of something made me want to pass on it.

Reaction score
You've got a lot of issues, issue #1 - You are deeply deeply depressed.
Possible issue #2 - You are a homosexual. In either case you've gotta start being honest with yourself. Or maybe you are Johnny Depp's long lost twin who has his pick of the litter... Which I highly doubt.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the original poster was turned off by her wh0rish ways. I could see it.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see that, I'm leery of any kind of stripper/model/Hooters-girl type.

But that doesn't mean you don't F them when they jump in your lap! Jeez.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that a woman is fu**ing you cause u're just a man in the right place and not because she wants you its a great turn off for many men.

Call it whori$h way as zecco said or whatever you want,but this is not what a woman is supposed to be,sex is great even without love but filth remain filth whatever his shape is.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are moody too. I've turned down attractive chicks that I just wasn't interested in at the time. It happens. Sometimes you just ain't hungry, no matter how tasty the dish looks.

InternalCombustion

Reaction score
There are only three possibilities here:

1) She was ugly.
2) You are gay.
3) You are full of sh*t.

Passing up sex with a good looking girl because "it's too easy" is akin finding an unattended suitcase filled with cash and leaving it where it was because you didn't have to work for that money.