Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you often confuse 1 girl for another?

lets_do_this

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny, and I often laugh about this.

Sometimes I talk with a girl and say:

ME: Blah blah... It's your sister's birthday today, right? What do you plan on getting her?

HB: :confused: I don't have a sister...

Me: ...Oh, right... (i was thinking of some other girl :D)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It;'s just funny how often these things happen nowadays. I'm glad it does, because I know i cannot keep track of the women i am dating.

Does these things often happen to you guys? Share your experieces and what you tell her when u get caught up in a situation such as this... :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there. What I had to do is create a database in my phone/pda that has the woman's picture, where we met and general information about her (what she does, part of town where she lives, pets). I tend to do alright with other specifics when I can refer back to the basic information before hooking up. I know it sounds corny but it works, the last thing you want to do is to make the same mistake twice with the same woman.

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
this happened to me about two weeks ago when trying to plan things with three different chicks. I only wound up hanging with one of them but tis' cool.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Yep I'm always messing up chicks names, they all started to blend into 1 giant vagina for me about 3 years ago. All having a similar self entitled Western mentality I decided to say fvck it and just ran with it. Dont get me wrong if I want uniqueness or a hint of down to earthness I just go and see my mates so I'm not complaining, its actually good in a way now because there are no surprises and everyone knows there role.

Like a soft and cuddly version of the Borg and there collective hive mind to me. And the irony is making the b!tch feel unique and like shes 1 of a kind (in small to moderate doses) is one of the most important tactics in keeping her on her back lol

The head of my c@ck looks a little bit like Captain Picard.

edit: And as Francisco already pointed out, try not to fvck up too many times with the same chick is all you can really do.

Last edited:

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man.

I have busted myself by asking girls, hey did you get your car back from the shop? Um what are you talking about?

Many other times I have done similar things.

Here's the best one, this is some funny **** but its true.

Your driving up to this girls house, and you totally forget her name. Your driving in your truck and your saying names outloud, jamie, no gina, no jasmine, no, then you finally get it.

Or one better, your making out with this girl, and you think jeez whats this chics name again.

God bless caller ID, so many girls call my cell phone, I make sure i have them in there so I can answer them by name "oh hi there (insert name here), i was just thinking about you". Thats a good opener.

One time this girl called me from her work, i didn't have the number in my phone. I had to play the name game with her and i had no idea who it was.

She's like hey, whats going on?

I'm like ummmm, hey there, how are youuuuu..

I had no ****ing clue who it was.

A true player needs a blackberry or a phone that you can type notes in about girls.

Sarge on...

JH
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Been there. What I had to do is create a database in my phone/pda that has the woman's picture, where we met and general information about her (what she does, part of town where she lives, pets). I tend to do alright with other specifics when I can refer back to the basic information before hooking up. I know it sounds corny but it works, the last thing you want to do is to make the same mistake twice with the same woman.

lets_do_this

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.. So true.

One time I saw this girl as I went up the escalator at a mall...

*girl looks at me*

*i look at her*

*I go up to her and smile*

*She smiles*

ME: Hi.. You look very very familiar

HB9: **Shocked I dont recall her**

ME: We go to the same gym right?

HB9: -speechless- (The look on her eyes was priceless!)

ME: No? We... Went to gradeschool together? Gia?

HB9: No, it's me.. We used to go out.

ME: Gia?

HB9: (pissed) I'm Hanna.

ME: Oh yea, I remember! (NOT)

...Some small talk then I said good bye. I told her I had to meet someone.

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JH6

God bless caller ID, so many girls call my cell phone, I make sure i have them in there so I can answer them by name "oh hi there (insert name here), i was just thinking about you". Thats a good opener.

JH

YES!, YES!,YES! Ain't it the truth! I'm ABSOLUTELY terrible with remembering girls names. Now, with cell phones, you game'um, and then put their digits and NAME into the phone. This is a great feature to have.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Yep I'm always messing up chicks names, they all started to blend into 1 giant vagina for me about 3 years ago. All having a similar self entitled Western mentality I decided to say fvck it and just ran with it. Dont get me wrong if I want uniqueness or a hint of down to earthness I just go and see my mates so I'm not complaining, its actually good in a way now because there are no surprises and everyone knows there role.

Like a soft and cuddly version of the Borg and there collective hive mind to me. And the irony is making the b!tch feel unique and like shes 1 of a kind (in small to moderate doses) is one of the most important tactics in keeping her on her back lol

The head of my c@ck looks a little bit like Captain Picard.

edit: And as Francisco already pointed out, try not to fvck up too many times with the same chick is all you can really do.
You my man, are a ****ing God!!

:cheer:

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
even worse when you have girls with the same name in your phone and forget which one is which. I put a lil note or abbreviation by the name now.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to confuse everyone's names until one day I confused my boss with my f*ck buddy.

I was like "Hey b!tch you got some jizz on your tongue!", and my boss said to me, "Excuse me young man, what did you just call me?". It was weird cuz he was a 60-year-old guy and my f*ck buddy was a 18-year-old girl, but I have a bad memory.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bossdog
even worse when you have girls with the same name in your phone and forget which one is which. I put a lil note or abbreviation by the name now.
Exactly, I have three kims in my phone. One called Kim Blonde, one Kim Brunette, and one Kimmy.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, just the other day.
I was talking online to this girl.
Her SN was Smexy##.
The girl that I'm thinking she was is currently in college.

So, we had a nice conversation. I had her so into in me. It was awesome. We mad a lot of sexual jokes in the conversation. Man, this girl really wanted to **** me.

I can't remember what she said but it ended with:

Me) "Wait... How old are you again?"
Her) "14"
Me) "How old is Sean?" (the ex-boyfriend of the girl I thought I was talking to)
Her) "Whose Sean?"

At this time it hit me. The girl I
thought I was talking to... Her SN was Swexy##. I'm talking to Smexy##. The little sister of one of my ex-g/f's!!!

All I can say is that the conversation ended with:

"Oh ****, oh ****... I mean... Oh fudge. FUDGE! I said fudge. Don't tell your sister about this."

My ex-g/f was sitting there the whole time and they were laughing hysterically. "Yeah, *flicks off the screen* You got one up on me. Happy?"