Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you need a hot fit body to get girls to screw on the spot

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced that if you want to up your success rate a body especially a 6pack or muscles with v shape are necessary to be the final 'touch' on sealing the day & the #1 incentive to get girls to get busy with you... What are your thoughts?

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It helps, yes. But its not 100% necessary. I suspect its well worthwhile, which is why I'm working on getting in great shape myself =)

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me 2 I mean physical attraction which is sex isn't psychological as much as it is physical which is why you can't convince a girl to screw u if she ain't physically attracted to you.. I'm back in the gym aswell time to get that situation six pack

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think that your confidence level will drop if you dont feel you look good enough, that is the main culprit.

You need to be fairly cut and lean, V-body, nice set of pecs and arms, which is fairly doable over a short period of time.

The bulk would be great as well, but I dont think it's all that important. You have to be fit and athletic looking. I ve seen a few guys who arent all that big, but have a gymnast body, i.e. wide back/lats, pecs, big triceps/shoulders, who look extremely pleasing with the shirt off, but once you put the clothes on....the effect is diminished.

When I was heavier I used to fill the clothes better and girls did notice me more, but now that I am lean and I have to show it off here in there- tighter shirt, etc.

But: plenty average looking guys seal the deal everyday. In other words you can get away being less physically attractive yet having tight game, while the other way around won't work.

Last edited:

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes
Very true but I've noticed something if your hot & I mean hotttttt u don't need no game....

But I've noticed overall being lean/cut plays a major part

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with the sudden barrage of these threads all of a sudden? No, it doesn't play a major part. It plays a very, very, VERY minor part..not nearly enough to even think about. #1 incentive to get girls to sleep with you is having a 6-pack and a V taper? Please tell me you're just trolling and you don't actually have this mindset.

It's all an illusion. Those guys you see with 6-packs have confidence, which is what gets the girls in bed.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how are you going to show off your 6-pack on the spot, unless on the beach? Take off your shirt and scream HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I'M DESPERATE?

Seriously, it takes an eternity of hard work and nutrition torture to get one. Work out regularly, yes. But the magical sixpack is not the magical solution. Once your looks are "pretty good", then better focus on something else. You still gotta do the work to actually "get" the girls (as I painfully experienced once more ;)). Otherwise you're just dressing up and expect girls to come to you.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to be super fit with that compulsory six-pack at all. As long as you look fit and neat and tidy with a bit of self-confidence you have got it sorted with out hours and hours in the gym. You don't need the Game, women will be gaming you....

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ludicrous I got laid on the spot when I was skinny. I'm buff now and it helps alot but out of shape people get laid too.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
What's with the sudden barrage of these threads all of a sudden? No, it doesn't play a major part. It plays a very, very, VERY minor part..not nearly enough to even think about. #1 incentive to get girls to sleep with you is having a 6-pack and a V taper? Please tell me you're just trolling and you don't actually have this mindset.

It's all an illusion. Those guys you see with 6-packs have confidence, which is what gets the girls in bed.
Why am I not suprised you appeared in this thread? Go on, I'll bite this time.

You talk about facial symmetry not mattering, and I'm willing to accept that on your word because I don't want to debate it whatsoever with you. Are you seriously suggesting though that guys who have worked out and made themselves a great looking body, are not at an advantage to a guy who is seriously out of shape with a beer gut?

Exhibit A: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:7XLuedqo72I3wM:http://www.nutrex.com/images/Lipo6info_30.jpg&t=1

Exhibit B: http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_03/BigBellyREX_468x310.jpg

Two random pics from google. Are you seriously saying that women will not be more attracted to A than B? That getting laid should be equally easy for them both?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Why am I not suprised you appeared in this thread? Go on, I'll bite this time.

You talk about facial symmetry not mattering, and I'm willing to accept that on your word because I don't want to debate it whatsoever with you. Are you seriously suggesting though that guys who have worked out and made themselves a great looking body, are not at an advantage to a guy who is seriously out of shape with a beer gut?

Exhibit A: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:7XLuedqo72I3wM:http://www.nutrex.com/images/Lipo6info_30.jpg&t=1

Exhibit B: http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_03/BigBellyREX_468x310.jpg

Two random pics from google. Are you seriously saying that women will not be more attracted to A than B? That getting laid should be equally easy for them both?
Of course any woman will be more attracted to A. But you are using binary thinking. Firstly (to the OP) do you look like B? Do you look like A? Or are you more realistically somewhere in between? If you are somewhere in the average guy range, pretty flat belly, or a little pot with some muscle tone or at least not flabby, you're doing pretty good. You add style and game and its on.

Putting the expectation that you HAVE to have a six pack is just setting yourself up for failure. It's woman thinking. It's the reason they have plastic surgeons, for those with false expectation and massive insecurities. You can be in decent shape and pull a same night lay. I actually look more like B, and I've pulled same night lays just on the strength of good game, I probably could pull more if I had a six pack, but I won't let the quest for one rule my life.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Are you seriously suggesting though that guys who have worked out and made themselves a great looking body, are not at an advantage to a guy who is seriously out of shape with a beer gut?
Are you suggesting that you would buy a car with a CD player included over one that is not? Yeah, it's not going to make or break your decision. Same with abs. Yeah, it's nice to have (for some girls, a lot of girls would rather have a guy with a belly) but it's by no means a necessity. Fat guys bang chicks on the spot while a guy with a six-pack stands on the sidelines and helplessly watches all the time. Have you never been to a bar?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hb said:
Would you rather **** a fat chick or a fit chick?
I assume that's directed at me since it's right after my post, but of course I'd rather bang a fit girl. I'm a guy, so I'm attracted to looks. Males are very visual creatures, which is why we like flashy cars, cool little electronic gizmos and can get sexually aroused from the mere sight of T&A.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hb said:
Would you rather **** a fat chick or a fit chick?
Enough said..... look in the mirror and decided if you need to do some work on the bodywork.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Of course any woman will be more attracted to A. But you are using binary thinking. Firstly (to the OP) do you look like B? Do you look like A? Or are you more realistically somewhere in between? If you are somewhere in the average guy range, pretty flat belly, or a little pot with some muscle tone or at least not flabby, you're doing pretty good. You add style and game and its on.

Putting the expectation that you HAVE to have a six pack is just setting yourself up for failure. It's woman thinking. It's the reason they have plastic surgeons, for those with false expectation and massive insecurities. You can be in decent shape and pull a same night lay. I actually look more like B, and I've pulled same night lays just on the strength of good game, I probably could pull more if I had a six pack, but I won't let the quest for one rule my life.
I agree with you 2000%. My post was directed at Just a shot away, who is a little bit ... special. Using exaggerated examples is best when speaking to him.

Just a Shot Away said:
Are you suggesting that you would buy a car with a CD player included over one that is not? Yeah, it's not going to make or break your decision. Same with abs. Yeah, it's nice to have (for some girls, a lot of girls would rather have a guy with a belly) but it's by no means a necessity. Fat guys bang chicks on the spot while a guy with a six-pack stands on the sidelines and helplessly watches all the time. Have you never been to a bar?
Okay, so you are agreeing that looks matter - you just don't think they matter all that much. Thats fine, sounds like we are more or less in agreement then, cheers!

Me said:
It helps, yes. But its not 100% necessary.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
I agree with you 2000%. My post was directed at Just a shot away, who is a little bit ... special. Using exaggerated examples is best when speaking to him.
Ah. Sorry. Well carry on, enjoy ramming your head against brick walls then.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost in importance are your:
-Enthusiasm
-Confidence
-Humor
-and Masculinity

I have muscles and a six pack to boot. 17 years old and I haven't gotten laid yet. It's not as important as you might think.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I show up at a college party I see a high number of guys that are only after the pusy and, yes, they are all fit and with personality to boot. Half of them are extremely athletic, it's a competition out there- a skinny guy has no business there, considering that you cant even have a normal conversation.

It's a pretty extreme case of course.

looking great/sexy = confidence= poonani

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
of course being fit will help you but you dont need it. it depends on face more. skinny guy with good looking face will bang more chicks than fit guy with ugly face. but really theres no excuse for any man not to work out.