Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you like when a girl thinks you are "a player"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually would drop the "other women" hints here and there and would enjoy the vibe that gives- that a girl is starting to talk about how "i have to run to another girl after this date" and such.

But they do get cautious imo, I know some girls would freak out that I was a player and would basically be afraid of getting played hence more difficult to deal with

Do you play the "other women" card, or do you not say anything about it at all? I think since most guys are not very good at getting many girls interested girls by default think they are the only current option. I don't like that idea personally, but that could be just my ego, want to make sure i'm not shooting myself in the foot here.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
This is a great sign. Just say "You're right. I do have a lot of women around me, but if I met the right girl, I just may let them all go for her." Then you smile and say "let's go grab some lunch".

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You were attracted to me. How can you blame other chicks for being attracted to me."

With a great big smile !!!!

Over and Out.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I think a guy's a player I'm more wary around him and take everything he says with a pinch of salt, the guards are up. It wouldn't really bother me unless I wanted something serious to develop with him.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what I'm after.

If it's a girl I'm really into, I definitely downplay it a lot. I've been out with a lady before and had girls hitting on me left and right. I just ignore their flirtations because frankly I'm jaded by it all, and have already chosen my target. I like to show respect to a woman of such caliber, and let my intentions be known. This usually makes quite an impression and several women have commented about it.

LADY: My you certainly are in demand
ME: Maybe, but I'm more focused on meeting my own demands you know? (stare into her soul)
LADY: *blush*

It's rare that I encounter someone like that though, so for the most part, I do play the "other woman" card. The difference for me is that I don't need to hint anything. I have lots of lady-friends who are nothing more than that, but they love to be around me and are constantly calling, texting, and sometimes stopping me in the street. I also have a tendency to flirt with most of the waitresses at the restaurants I frequent so that's even more social proof when I'm dating.

If it's a booty call deal, I don't hold back that flirtatious side of me so they know what they are getting into. Either way, I've found that setting expectations form the very beginning makes the ride a lot smoother down the road.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Razor it is awesome when you run into a bunch of girls you know on a date.. I had that happen once at a coffee shop my girl was like "wow you are popular"

but what about conveying it in a text message/ talking

I went out with a girl like i posted and we spent 4 hours talking.

I then was out last night and said like 10 sentences to these other 2 girls who were into me, because i really didn't care that much.. so I was going to text for the first one that "wow, that night went over the limit, 4 hours and 5000 words thurs, 3 hours 50 words fri" and see how she responds.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I GOT YOU!

HER: Are you a player?
YOU: Would you rather have a looser?

ORRRR

HER: Are you a player?
YOU: Noooo...Im the coach :-0

HAHAH!

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I like when a girl thinks I'm a player, it conveys that she knows I most likely have options and that I'm not desperate for a woman or needy..

Yet now do I let her know I like it? NO.

When I get called a player/man *****. I jokingly tell em' "Full of assumptions now are we?" or "Honestly I'm offended you would think that!!" and blow it off and continue to have fun.... tease her/change subject. I'm not a player, but at times come off as one. I spin plates when I have to, but when I start messing around with a chic I'm really into I usually chill out on the flirting/approaches. Yet if it's a FWB, I don't really care.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl worries about you being a player it is a compliment. That must mean that you are desirable. As much as girls claim to hate "players," how is it possible that these player types end up getting so many girls?

A player is a guy who has mutliple girlfriends at once. You can assuage her fears about you being a player by letting her know that you have morals and principles. Let her know that while you are in high demand, you don't play games with the women that you choose to get involved with.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
When a girl worries about you being a player it is a compliment. That must mean that you are desirable. As much as girls claim to hate "players," how is it possible that these player types end up getting so many girls?

A player is a guy who has mutliple girlfriends at once. You can assuage her fears about you being a player by letting her know that you have morals and principles. Let her know that while you are in high demand, you don't play games with the women that you choose to get involved with.

great minds think alike. I have this exact attitude. Very honest with the girls, it's the best way imo

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is golden for her to deduce for herself that other women would be interested in you.

But going out of your way to imply that you are a hit with the ladies is a chump move, and very prone to backfire, as many threads on SS have attested.