Do you lie about your age to younger girls???

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she says this, "I'm not free tonight, actually." What a stupid broad. I wrote back, "Me either really, I would have had to leave after an hour" which is true actually. Stupid b!tch is 30+ years old, she don't know I do mid-20s and under girls regularly, while she continues to waste away in her ever-sagging march to old age (the death-nail for women).

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now, she messages, "so lets do it this week" to which I replied, "I can't sorry. How is your acting? Still busy with shows?"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now she says, "you cant the whole week?" to which I reply, "No. I worked 60hrs this past wk and will again this wk. I love my job, but do not want to talk about it. I can only do weekends" to which she replies, "ok."

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deleted her #. Why does she care about "what I do" so much?? She's from NY, is that why? Who gives a fvck? I am NOT my assets!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Deleted her #. Why does she care about "what I do" so much?? She's from NY, is that why? Who gives a fvck? I am NOT my assets!
At this point you're the one making an issue out of it and blowing things out of proportion, not her. Make a mental note of her line of questioning, don't answer her directly like I said before, but reward her being interested in you. You just keep slapping her in the face any time she expresses interest.

On the other hand I get the gut feeling she's the type that will never meet up and is just feeding her validation/ego by getting attention. Until I actually meet a woman this is something I keep in mind as a way of metering out my attention so to match hers.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
At this point you're the one making an issue out of it and blowing things out of proportion, not her. Make a mental note of her line of questioning, don't answer her directly like I said before, but reward her being interested in you. You just keep slapping her in the face any time she expresses interest.

On the other hand I get the gut feeling she's the type that will never meet up and is just feeding her validation/ego by getting attention. Until I actually meet a woman this is something I keep in mind as a way of metering out my attention so to match hers.
Good points. She may very well meet up. She understands The Law now, and won't go there ever again, hopefully. I guess she's serious now, I was taking a nap when she messaged about a hour ago with, "let me know if you want to do next weekend." I think she wants me to beat her pvssy raw is what I think. I may very well give her that. She contacted Me first, albeit 4 weeks ago. First time I called her # was last night while I was getting flaked on by two different women. It went to voicemail, and then she messaged me (too chicken to call, that's women), so I msg back and she msgs trying to figure out who I am (John Miller??, umm no).

That's the great thing about having all these numbers, you can work on them while you're not bangin other girls i.e. when the flakes start happening more than usual. You begin to forget who's who in your phone though so you eventually end up deleting the ones you have no clue who they are, OR you can just call the name and while talking to her try to figure out Who the fvck she is. I have like Megan, Megan 2, Megan 3 in my phone. Erica, Erika (who I'm seeing tonight) etc.

blackomen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, I sometimes lie about my age simply because I look 18-20 even though I'm 27. I've been told "wow, you don't look that old" even when lying that I'm 22 when I'm actually 5 years older..

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Bible Belt has a thread relevant to this in the Tips section. Here's a quote:

I have to agree with what he is saying. Is getting a piece of @ss so important that you have to represent yourself as something you aren't to get it? THAT to me is the very definition of "putting the pvssy on a pedestal".
Trying to hide who you really are seems rather insecure and beta to me.

Having said that, I have known guys who have had a great deal of success with women by lying to them (short term success anyway). They probably WERE insecure though. So much for women's supposed sixth sense of being able to see through men and pick up any whiff off insecurity.
growl...... listen I am going to be break this down like I am talking to a 6 year old..

You want nothing more but a physical relationship with a younger girl... let's say she's 20 years old.

This girl would think anyone in their 30's is too old for them and wouldn't be inclined to mess with them.

Lying about your age makes scoring her a possibility

What's the problem?????? Ohhh its insecure or "beta" behavior blah blah blah

Who cares????????? If you know you are just after sex why would it bother you? I honestly feel like the ones too caught up in theory on here never get laid. No offense

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares????????? If you know you are just after sex why would it bother you? I honestly feel like the ones too caught up in theory on here never get laid. No offense
Look, if you want to lie to bang a 20 year old, go ahead. You're not hurting me any. I'm just giving you my opinion, how I feel about it. I actually feel like lying about your age has more to do with "theory" than anything I've said. Lying in this situation would be a sort of "technique" you use to get the F close.

Also, I find the idea that a 20 year old girl would not have sex with a 30 year old guy laughable. I agree the odds may go down (which is why you guys want to lie), but if you're the RIGHT guy she is not going to care.

There are so many posts on this forum about how you shouldn't place much importance on any particular woman. Yet these same guys will misrepresent themselves if they can get a piece of that golden 20 year old pvssy. This to me would be compromising my integrity. Not because lying is immoral, but because I refuse to consider myself as "not good enough" to meet the standards of some 20 year old girl just because I'm older. I'm not going to change or distort who I really am to some girl just so I can get a one night stand - ESPECIALLY not just to get a one night stand.

She is the one who has the opportunity. If she doesn't want to accept me for who I am then as far as I'm concerned she misses out, not me. If she doesn't want to do it, there's someone else who will. YMMV, but that's the attitude I have about it.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
growl...... listen I am going to be break this down like I am talking to a 6 year old..

You want nothing more but a physical relationship with a younger girl... let's say she's 20 years old.

This girl would think anyone in their 30's is too old for them and wouldn't be inclined to mess with them.

Lying about your age makes scoring her a possibility

What's the problem?????? Ohhh its insecure or "beta" behavior blah blah blah

It doesn't bother anyone, again, you can do whatever you want, I really don't care, but don't come in here saying: 'Oh what I did was Alpha behavior and it is what a secure man would do.'

It's like shooting fish in a barrel - of course I am going to call you out on your BS, just like I would with some girl saying how she is 'strong and independent' when in fact she is weak

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
It doesn't bother anyone, again, you can do whatever you want, I really don't care, but don't come in here saying: 'Oh what I did was Alpha behavior and it is what a secure man would do.'

It's like shooting fish in a barrel - of course I am going to call you out on your BS, just like I would with some girl saying how she is 'strong and independent' when in fact she is weak

What are you talking about man???? lol When the hell did I ever say it was alpha behavior and what a secure man would do??? You love putting words in people's mouths to substantiate your personal moral views don't you?

This has nothing to do with alpha or beta behavior. The thread was a question aimed at people who actually score poontang and the tactic they use on a younger demographic. Obviously you wouldn't know anything about getting any though

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Look, if you want to lie to bang a 20 year old, go ahead. You're not hurting me any. I'm just giving you my opinion, how I feel about it. I actually feel like lying about your age has more to do with "theory" than anything I've said. Lying in this situation would be a sort of "technique" you use to get the F close.

Also, I find the idea that a 20 year old girl would not have sex with a 30 year old guy laughable. I agree the odds may go down (which is why you guys want to lie), but if you're the RIGHT guy she is not going to care.

There are so many posts on this forum about how you shouldn't place much importance on any particular woman. Yet these same guys will misrepresent themselves if they can get a piece of that golden 20 year old pvssy. This to me would be compromising my integrity. Not because lying is immoral, but because I refuse to consider myself as "not good enough" to meet the standards of some 20 year old girl just because I'm older. I'm not going to change or distort who I really am to some girl just so I can get a one night stand - ESPECIALLY not just to get a one night stand.

She is the one who has the opportunity. If she doesn't want to accept me for who I am then as far as I'm concerned she misses out, not me. If she doesn't want to do it, there's someone else who will. YMMV, but that's the attitude I have about it.

At least your response is mature unlike some other posters coughtradercough :)

I guess what it comes down to is I don't use the frame of "I'm not good enough" if I have to lie to a girl. Its just simply about getting sex. The ends justify the means..... I get what you are saying though as far as not exerting unnecessary effort to score pvsssy. I feel the same way overall. I just don't find age modification to be an extraneous task.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
What are you talking about man???? lol When the hell did I ever say it was alpha behavior and what a secure man would do??? You love putting words in people's mouths to substantiate your personal moral views don't you?
So let me get this straight, you then agree with me that your behavior is that of a chump and low-value male.

Then we agree.

But then what is the point of your thread? It is obvious, you want reassurance that other guys are lying too, so that you don't feel as *chumpish*

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess what it comes down to is I don't use the frame of "I'm not good enough" if I have to lie to a girl. Its just simply about getting sex.
"I'm not good enough" wasn't a very good way to put it really. The point is I don't bust my @ss to be a success so I have to be apologetic to some 20 year old girl about my age. She should be concerned about living up to my standards, I'm not going to worry about living up to hers. If she doesn't want me because of my age, that's her problem.
I'll tell her my age right now, I don't give a cr@p. And I'm forty freaking nine years old, you're just 31.

If we were in a bar together, I'd say to the 20 year old "Don't go out with Reyaj, he says he's 25 but he's really 31. He's too old for you. Now if you want to try a real man, I'm 49."
And if she went with you I'd say "Enjoy the poon, brother".
:)

Look, I agree with you, from a pure pickup standpoint you're better off lying.
But for me, for real life, just to get a piece of tail? Nah.

Last edited:

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

We got our resident alpha expert...

A real alpha would kill you for looking at him the wrong way. Keep it real and leave out the high value this and low value crap and morality that.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when are young girls not interested in older guys? I've never experienced that.

Then again I would never be caught sucking a$$ trying to impress some young chick by lying about my age.

Women/girls are attracted to confidence

You are either confident or you're not.

If you have to lie about your age what does that say about you?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say women are attracted to confidence, but that's like saying if you lie about your age, the women will notice. So yea that doesn't make sense.
I think the point was if you are lying about your age you are not confident in yourself to be able to get the girl as you really are. It's like saying if the girl sees me as I really am (my real age) she will not be attracted to me. So yeah, I could see the idea that there could be a lack of confidence showing through.

By the way, I started dating my current girlfriend when she was 27 and I was 42. We're still together over seven years later and the age difference has never been an issue. I know that's not quite the same as talking about 20 year olds, but it shows age is not that big of a deal.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
We got our resident alpha expert...

A real alpha would kill you for looking at him the wrong way. Keep it real and leave out the high value this and low value crap and morality that.

Don't even waste your text on Trader. He is one of these guys who live on this forum and will take posts out of context in order to defend his internet reputation. Once he loses his virginity he'll most likely loosen up.

For those of you who have experienced this, thank you for commenting. I expected the fundamentlists to turn this into an "Alpha/Beta" or "Confidence, DLV etc...."

I was simply asking those who actually don't live on your computer and are out in the field if they have experienced this and adjust accordingly to get the lay. Even though I've indicated it already, I am not promoting lying to a girl you want to have a relationship with... sigh...

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get you, Reyaj. I once had a girl trying to hook me up with her friend, who was 18. I was 37. When I told her my age, she said I was just a year younger than her dad. She wasn't cool with it, and I didn't want to do anything with her if she wasn't.

But then I made a point to not talk about my age. I realize now that it was my insecurity showing. And I just didn't have the energy to keep that crap up, so now if someone wants to know, I tell them. If that's a problem, I'll find someone who is cool with it. People think I'm ten years younger than I really am anyway. I've tagged some pretty hot 20 year olds. I would say that, even though lying may get you the pu$$y, it's not worth the effort to maintain the lie. Use that energy to improve other things about yourself to make yourself more attractive and interesting.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see the point in lying. For some people I guess it works. I look at least ten years younger than my real age and still have younger people asking me out.

Younger girls in their twenties look good but most I find are a little too silly acting for my taste. I like to joke and kid around but find the age gap kindof awkward as my life is far more advanced than them at this stage.

But I'd guess if I got some quickie out of it too it's good for me!